Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Mobile: Planned Improvements

nervkil - - Mobile Version

Quote from Merkur: “I agree the mobile version is in a bad state concerning performance and memory crashes and it's an uphill battle as the game keeps growing. But keep in mind that it has been in "beta" for years now and not officially released on stores. Optimization will take some time as the PC/Desktop version will always take priority. We understand your frustration, but let's keep the discussion productive. - Store release will solve the download issue and UI changes are ongoing. We are wo…

please fix the spell cast on button release functionality on mobile client. another user just showed me how to bypass the mouse right click back/esc function in android. if I could quick cast on button release I think I could actually use the mobile client for more than market and island maint.

• Quote from Luigi000: “Quote from nervkil: “that would work for all devices except Samsung afaik from many Googles as Samsung has the mouse right click is hard coded as back function. if we had an in game setting allowing for the mapping of the mouse buttons we could over ride this functionality on Samsung devices. I have tried the few keyboard mapper apps for android to bypass this behavior with zero success. ” it works for me, on samsung note 8 and note10+ ” I stand corrected. just tested it. w…

• that would work for all devices except Samsung afaik from many Googles as Samsung has the mouse right click is hard coded as back function. if we had an in game setting allowing for the mapping of the mouse buttons we could over ride this functionality on Samsung devices. I have tried the few keyboard mapper apps for android to bypass this behavior with zero success.

• +

• 05.02.2020 Android Instalation Patch Bug

nervkil - - Bugs

Quote from paulina0: “Try to download new version from this site: albiononline.com/en/download Direct link: live.albiononline.com/clients/…5102558/Albion-Online.apk For me it's working. ” using the apk file from the link above I get a different error. after the app installer finished setting up the install and asks for confirmation to install it immediately says app not install. tired a couple times. running thennewest version of android on samsung note 8 device.

• the setting that allows you to change the position of the spell buttons from right side of the screen to the bottom has not worked correctly since that new buttons position option was added with queen update. the setting does not keep the users choice of buttons on bottom after log out. every time I restart the client it puts the buttons back on the right. this issue has been present through multiple updates now. newest version of android on note 8.

• I have had the same issue multiple times. I have to completely uninstall and delete all cache and stored files and reboot. which is a pain because I have to do account verification and reset up my client from scratch, settings, remap keys, etc.

• 05.02.2020 Android Instalation Patch Bug

nervkil - - Bugs

same here tried to login using the old client and it wont let me. I get a warning that my client is out of date. 1st time I've seen this. You guys need to get you act together on the mobile version. if this many people are having the same issue that means the mobile devs couldn't even be bothered to download their new client on a device to check if it's working. if you cant be bothered to do your work correctly and check it before release, at a minimum we should be able to run previous clients i…

• forged steel in my hand stitched leather on my feet the warmth of fur across my back I stear down from the mountains to the deserts and woods of this new land. the smell of war on the wind. I step into the outlands to find my destiny

in the current android client I experiencing two issues: 1: the setting for spell location, right side or bottom does not work. when I close out the client the spell buttons always default back to right side. 2: the option for spell cast does not work. I cannot select cast spell on button release. (for use with bluetooth keyboard touch pad with android)

• the mobile parts of the update are great! nice over all improvement. easier to interface with the game on phone. two bugs I've come across: 1: the audio on my client is bugged out. the issues are tied to the sound effects and atmosphere sound, not the games music. it started the day before the queen update randomly (with no issues previously). after I reinstalled the new queen update apk the sound was fine for a few hrs, then it randomly started again. when I have the sound effects on there is t…

@Merkur hello - I was hoping to get a status update on the android client. specifically when a touch joystick will be added. very interested in starting this game but I'm mobile only so I'm waiting for the UI to improve on android before I dive in. thanks!