Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Dear @GrayMo, In this letter I would like to persuade you to consider an option about the UI buff/debuff bar below a character status. In fighting situations its important to keep an eye out of your buffs and debuffs. While playing on a smaller resolution its easier to check your current stacks, bombs, debuffs because it's closer to the field of vision. On the other hand checking your status at max resolution distracts you from the fight and put's you at a disadvantage playing on max resolution.…

• Are you Dedicated?

Dexz - - Guild Recruitment

bump

• Are you Dedicated?

Dexz - - Guild Recruitment

Do you love the rush when your back is pushed against the wall in an intense fight and are able to win it by skill and teamplay? Do you enjoy fighting with a group of friends and improve your gameplay? Then look no further! Dedicated is created by veterans looking forward to the Roads of Avalon, the next best small-scale content in the game. Our goal is to have a strong team of 20 players that know each other well and love to adventure the mystical paths together. Our playtime is between 17-22 U…

• One thing that comes to mind is creating an alliance for your associates. Either their character(s) or guild(s) could join you.

• Black Market Quality

Dexz - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hey Cidragon, Mostly all the outstanding/excellent/masterpiece items go below the price of the normal/good items, because there is to much supply. So you would make more profit with lower quality. Hope this answers your question, Dexz

• Black Market Quality

Dexz - - Feedback & Suggestions

Dear Albion Online, In the past two weeks I have been crafting items to sell on the black market. What I have noticed is that the higher the quality the lower the price is. To adopt to this situation I have to make new characters to lower the quality of the crafted items. I don't think this is a healthy situation and would like to propose a change. To my knowledge this problem is created, because there is more supply than demand on higher quality items(because high level crafters are supplying) …

• Dear Albion, I'ts great to transmute in a hideout to upgrade gear, but I think the price is to high. My suggestion is to change the current system into a X:1 scale, just like the maps. For X runes you can create 1 soul. This would make it more accessable to use transmutation in the hideout. Hope this suggestion is possible, If not would love to hear why. Dexz

• When I thought about a solution for the high membership price for new players, the following came to mind. When buying a membership with silver, gold is purchased indirectly, right? I have no idea how much this influences the demand for gold, but if this is such a percentage you could omit buying gold indirectly. If the percentage is not high enough, maybe work around the system that supplies directly bought membership with gold to silver and come closer to the marked 50%. The way silver will ge…