Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Pescado: “the essence of actual pvp is fighting someone who fights back, ” Says who? ” Common sense in life.. like having sex with someone who wants to f you is the "rigth way". Non consensual sex- /non consensual touching / non consensual "conversation"(that stop being an actual conversation...)... staring... pretty much all non consensual social interactions in life are not the actual "rigth" way to do the thing No means NO my friend xD

• Quote from Qolkkalom: “its better to be real and lame then dellusional xD Ganking will be always essensce in open world pvp, otherwise we cant speak about real pvp. From my empiric experience, I would say if Your respect toward gankers (i mean to those who can kill you xD) is real (thruth worthy) then You dont die so often(once per week or something like that - on Black zones) ” Non-Consensual PvP is no the essence of pvp, the essence of actual pvp is fighting someone who fights back, not run fr…

• GvG Season 7 Changes

Pescado - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Yavshoke: “Beginner teams just lose most of their motivation. It's one thing to train for half a year for 3 hours for the sake of being able to capture a map. And another thing - for the sake of 1 gvg per day. ” 5 players being able to take or hold 1 territory daily seems little impactfull for you? is a LOT just for a 5 players doing

• I have the same issue, being DC every 5-10 min.

• T6 + armoned mounts loosing 50-70% their HP due 1 poison flank is my main issue with the current system. No ok with current poison dmg on mounts. A 7K poison halfing a 150-300k mount hp is just not good....

• This and being ganked by a full party on a "solo" dungeon totally ruins then

• Quote from Eclipsus: “Quote from Pescado: “Quote from Eclipsus: “Quote from Pescado: “ ” ” Then u better stop trowing your "expert opinions" about what people should feel or express into maters u have no idea.... Is a LOT a work, a LOT of money, a LOT of group effort both to take and keep a terri + the season points in game. And definetly is the ENDGAME for many players here. You should be more respectful when you jump into subjects you simply ignore. My name may be pescado but you are the one b…

• Quote from Eclipsus: “Quote from Pescado: “Eclipsus prolly is from the guild who got free terris.... Lots of People put a lot of effort and time into this game, a VERY competitive sandbox, and is not nice loosing hard to get achievements for something so dumb like a DDOS atack... SBI should do a rollback to the start of the problem ” Oh man you are SO close... except I'm 3 days into the game and have no idea yet how to even take over a territory. ALMOST hit the nail on the head, though. I'll giv…

• Eclipsus prolly is from the guild who got free terris.... Lots of People put a lot of effort and time into this game, a VERY competitive sandbox, and is not nice loosing hard to get achievements for something so dumb like a DDOS atack... SBI should do a rollback to the start of the problem

• sdfg

Pescado - - Guild Recruitment

Great guild! Reach out to QLessGamer, AlbinoMonkay, Zestygoobs or Galvare to join.

• sdfg

Joined few days ago and is a very nice and helpful guild. 100% recommended and newbie friendly.

• sdfg

Whats the leadership timezone?

• Hello! any chance to both join your guild and work on your islands (want to learn) ? I am a new player T4 mainly focus on crafting/ gathering, very active.

• sdfg

Hello!! From which city is your guild island ? Do u have crafting stations to use?