Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 399.

• Albion has gone to crap since beta.

Blinkz - - Forum Banter

They wont bring back but bring back no gallop + run = gank instead of just stun lock your dead its a stale way to play the the game.

• Well your here? I was just having a drunken rant? Its not like anyone including the devs care about their players we told them how the game should be years ago, before they started to go off course we told them gallop buff would break the game we told them nerfing weapons into the ground would effect the game long term we told them putting to much cc would effect how people feel about the game, yet now we have a contentless game? not like the old days everyday I would get on for a decent fight i…

• we gamers here not grammer pro's fuck outter here.

• Albion has gone to crap since beta.

Blinkz - - Forum Banter

What happened to albion, what happend to ganking groups, small gorups all it is now is losing 2mill worth of gear just past the portal zone to ton of gankers its beyond boring after my 2 months return ive had no decent fights at ALL you guys have had multiple years to fix the open world and still its trash 30v40 fights are not fun the servers are laggy the gear is unbalanced. The game feels so much like a zvz game now that you being your role doesnt work, dps aint even dps anymore all the dps we…

• +1 cultist robe is on another level from all other gear even the strongest dps weapon in game cant out dps the heal it has other person can just stand there the skill should be change to the purity robes and purity robes to cultist.

• +1 80% of my deaths are to portal campers, like lets be honest its impossible to gank correctly without numbers since the off screen name tag update/gallop buff, and having your mount out next to you (gathers or simply killing some dire wolves or something). I feel completely safe as soon as i leave the portal zone, its kinda a joke how safe you are.

• Assassin jacket stealth bug

Blinkz - - Bugs

Assassin jacket does not work correctly with high ping unstealths you occasionally straight away after using it.

• Looking for guild

Blinkz - - Guild Recruitment

looking for a guild that wants to do hell gates bit of open world pvp and fame farm.

Shouldn't put tax in your guild recruitment turned me off straight away being 25% especially being someone that supplys them self.

• Yeh thats kinda us beta players fault we use to abuse it in a ton of different ways myself as great cursed use to solo the old blue skeleton dungeon and kill the little guys for insane fame and cash way more then you would ever get in any group fame farm also use to full group wipe people in there with the mobs so I had no problems at all against other players with stealth.

• old player Looking for Guild.

Usually I work my day around who ever im playing with so anytime any day, ill play for 12 hours a day if the content is there.

Are your guilds actively doing hell gates everyday? would there be a spot for me? do they log out after dieing? like im an oldschool player if you die you go back try again and again and again yellow zone hell gates if you dont have the money, I dont want to join a guild and be playing solo all day like 80% of others ive been in.

old beta player looking for guild that is active and based around 5v5 or 20v20 anything that's fair fights so hell gates ect im not really sure on the new content ive been away along time also pve content to spec weapons. not really a fan of open world zvz but will participate if you want me to. I do have some weapons gear leveled up pretty high but its probably now off meta im hoping that the team i join will pick the gear for me most suited for that group, anyway let me know.

• All issues we brought up over a year ago RIP Albion its was fun while there was content.

• Havnt really played to much since that got put into game i like to solo gank and gather but now that is ruined by the risk not being high enough i just do hell gates, but like im not waiting around for hours doing nothing in game waiting for a group so ive pretty much completely stopped playing and just check in now.

• Really SBI?

Blinkz - - General Questions & Discussions

Just pay 1 silver for your gifts making them "Not Gift" its genius.

• Carrioncaller vs Glaive

Blinkz - - Beginner's Questions

Carrion caller has burst damage + def and healing debuff and glaive is more damage over time + CC Both great for gvg and hell gates both not good at all for ganking. after using both they are both very good although I would recommend the carrion caller as the glaive is alot harder to use from the stacks to watching mana your position listening to calls becomes quiet overwhelming. also using the carrion to level will give you a ton of extra stats towards your scythe later on when you get one. and…

• I love when people say ganking isnt dead yet your ganking new t4 players in royal lands with 4 people....like they pretty much gank them self.

• New buff has made the open world experience very dull just promotes zerging of whole maps impossible to kill anyone without a decent group (were not talking about the noobs in royal lands SI, were talking players with experience who understand the game mechanics and can actually play) its an easy fix auto attacks do 1 Dmg after dismounting for 3 seconds not everyone is gonna be on t4-t3 horses for life. either way im no longer doing open world pvp along with probably 99% of my guild like were no…