Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 217.

• youtu.be/mHpB6oqeDpw

• We all have issues, at least I'm honest about it. You all just go for the character assassination because you know what I am saying is true.

• I played UO, there was a penalty for being a douchebag. The devs never profusely apologized to douchebags when they didn't feel "included." The difference is this is a douchebag themepark game, UO was a more balanced openworld pvp game. Much more hardcore than this.

• And there is pretty much only one style, it's called be a tyrant douche bag bully.

• Quote from Rainphase: “Quote from Savvah: “Quote from solventh: “so it seems chess causes mental illness. ” If this is true, then it is probably only true for certain people who play the sport for all the wrong reasons. I think sport is a good thing, so long as it doesn't distract from life entirely and people have good sportsmanship. I used to GVG in this game, back in the day, you didn't have to hang out with a huge toxic zerg just to be allowed to participate in GVG matches. ” Uhm, Reading al…

• Quote from solventh: “so it seems chess causes mental illness. ” If this is true, then it is probably only true for certain people who play the sport for all the wrong reasons. I think sport is a good thing, so long as it doesn't distract from life entirely and people have good sportsmanship. I used to GVG in this game, back in the day, you didn't have to hang out with a huge toxic zerg just to be allowed to participate in GVG matches.

• The fact is that having fun specifically because you ruin someone else's time is a mental illness caused by repetition of a learned bully disorder. Tyranny is a habit. Whoever has experienced the power and the unrestrained ability to humiliate another human being automatically loses his own sensations. Tyranny is a habit, it has its own organic life, it develops finally into a disease. The habit can kill and coarsen the very best man or woman to the level of a beast. Blood and power intoxicate .…

• Quote from Renzgar: “Quote from Savvah: “Quote from Rainphase: “Quote from Savvah: “Quote from Renzgar: “I'm a solo ganker and fairly sucessfull at it. Over the last patches solo ganking has become harder, a lot harder (Bigger name tag rangers, generally faster mounts, posion potion nerv etc). Now in fact I can tell you even if i get a "perfect engage" aka dismounting hit without using my wanderlust, if the gatherer uses a certain combination of skills he will get away 100% of the time because h…

• Quote from Rainphase: “Quote from Savvah: “Quote from Renzgar: “I'm a solo ganker and fairly sucessfull at it. Over the last patches solo ganking has become harder, a lot harder (Bigger name tag rangers, generally faster mounts, posion potion nerv etc). Now in fact I can tell you even if i get a "perfect engage" aka dismounting hit without using my wanderlust, if the gatherer uses a certain combination of skills he will get away 100% of the time because he can pull enough distance to me in order…

• Quote from Renzgar: “I'm a solo ganker and fairly sucessfull at it. Over the last patches solo ganking has become harder, a lot harder (Bigger name tag rangers, generally faster mounts, posion potion nerv etc). Now in fact I can tell you even if i get a "perfect engage" aka dismounting hit without using my wanderlust, if the gatherer uses a certain combination of skills he will get away 100% of the time because he can pull enough distance to me in order to remount. The problem with is there is n…

• It's still a Disney ride for douche bags. Well, he's a "hard core pvper!" No hes not, he's a fucking douche bag.

• Also, in the real world you don't have every standing army killing everything that moves.

• Quote from Serniksernik: “Quote from Aleks: “lol and people are just laughing at me when I try to engage them. This is not a pvp game this is care bear game or zerg game. I can't feel good if I jump on gatherer with 4 ppl. Why is there no group gathering so we would have 4 gankers vs 4 gatherers. I mean pvp ganking is tottaly retarded ” But that's the essence of this game Sir, this game is like real life without any government/police institutions... you just have to be careful, or find a way aro…

• I value genuine character and strength of character over intelligence any day of the week.

• I'm not sure I was trying to impress you. My goal was just to state an observation. Your attempts at character assassination mean nothing to me. I'm sorry if the truth of my statement "annoyed" you or your ilk, this was not my intent. If you truly love the subjective truth you should perhaps work on your cognitive empathy.

• I am nothing, and I might learn a lot from Stendhal. I also have somewhat shitty humor. But I do enjoy Sartre and Dostoyevsky and I try to be a genuine person. I try to kill my own ego when it pops up. I do try to understand people though. I question myself a lot and if I ever have anything that remotely resembles insightful, I share what I can. I try to be the teacher and student as Paulo Freire might say.

• The moral of the story is that disorders can be learned too! Get some bois!

• My point is that using a listening boundary can be more efficient, it is just a light hearted bit about the state of the game. I do the repetition communicating over coms sometimes too and through introspection and thinking about our communication strategy, the thought just came to me. It's not the only disorder that has been made pop culture cool in this game, I'm not making fun of people who have disorders I'm just giving people who can't or never think for themselves a hard time. (my self inc…

• Quote from letwolf: “poor people, playing at 4k monitors, lol buy yourself normal 1920x1080 and forget problems with cursors ” Part of the problem is contagious fire and similar effects utilizing similar colors to the mouse. Bringing the mouse cursor in game would enable the devs to keep it in its own color scheme, making it visible. This would be easy to do and be helpful to most if not all players.

• I was just wondering why everyone says everything twice? I was just wondering why everyone says everything twice? Do you know some people can't help repeating themselves? Do you know some people can't help repeating themselves? Do you just repeat all behaviors you see? Do you just repeat all behaviors you see? There must be a better way to communicate! There must be a better way to communicate! Have a nice day! Have a nice day!