Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “why is your opinion/comment more valuable than mine? ” You didn't even say anything, just a quote with a gif... lol

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from Dawiss2: “Solo dungeons in black zone are literally unplayable as solo...only way to play solo dungeons now is doing it with a friend in party... ” ok-then.gif ” No useless comments please.

• Quote from Tabor: “I would be ok with this change but think a better/easier solution is simply adding the blob mechanics to both solo and group dungeons. These dungeons were specifically designed for exact group sizes. So simply make them blob with 2+ in SRDs and 6+ in GRDs. Although ultimately maybe it would be better to max SRDs with 2 people only while also not allowing groups. This would/could be abused by alts unfortunately but I think most would not do this knowing they could only at most …

• Solo dungeons in black zone are literally unplayable as solo because everytime it will end by a 2vs1 dive without chance to survive, only way to play solo dungeons now is doing it with a friend in party because you have chance to defend yourself and survive and that is bad because SOLO dungeons should be able to complete it SOLO not with a teammate. 2 Players limit in solo dungeon should fix everything, it don't kill any PvP in dungeon, just make it balanced so if someone enter your dungeon when…