Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

• Quote from Piraterer: “Mich würde mal die andere Seite der Medaille interessieren. Der Spieler war ja seit Dezember 19 bei euch in der Gilde ” Quote from MaraxuS: “Klingt eher nach "Drama", als nach nem klassischen Scam. Insbesondere spricht dafür der Punkt 1. ” Er hatte sich mal vor vier Monaten mit einem anderen Member gestritten und seitdem alles geplant. (Seine Worte) Hier sind Screenshots aus dem Chat: media.discordapp.net/attachmen…9330428051526/unknown.png cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…1…

• Quote from Relgok: “Beweise? =) ” Ich kann Morgen oder Übermorgen jede Menge Screenshots von den Logs verlinken.

• Hallo, Nur eine kurze Warnung vor dem Spieler "OriginalRedAO" (forum.albiononline.com/index.php/User/240436-OriginalRedAO/). Ihr wollt diesen aus zwei Gründen nicht in eure Gilde aufnehmen. 1. Er kann nichts im Spiel! Schaut euch hier seine Guides an (instagram.com/albiononlineguides/) Er denkt tatsächlich, dass er gut ist. 2. Er ist ein Scammer - Schaden 150M! Grüße!

• CLOSED

FirstTimeKarma - - Trade

Hey! I want to buy the White Tiger Skin. Pm me ingame: FirstTimeKarma Also try discord: FirstTimeKarma#1843

• Quote from SpeedVonY: “@FirstTimeKarma i totally agree with you. BUT... ... currently the main Meta is Holy Healer. And there is a reason for that. Holy healer heals you so much more in 5v5 and 2v2. Even in ZvZ Nature isn't seen anymore. Or it is considered trolling if you take one with you. ” I exactly feel the same way. I might pay the 50M for respeccing my Nature to Holy - though that would suck - since I love the play style of Nature much more. And loosing 20% of the fame is awful as well. R…

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Revisit revitalize nerve it destroys the useability in PvP & PVE. If you don't like your thorns design revert it to the old one. If u don't want nature heal in small scale rework it, but not simply make it unplayable in PvP. ” I am not 100% sure BUT when I understood correctly this does include all kind of damage. (Disruption Factor: 0 -> 5 - This means the channel gets reduced by incoming damage) As following it will also affect Nature when beeing played as a healer in P…

• Hey! See title: WTS> 229x T7 Imbuer Journal (filled) in Caerleon! I can offer a small discount lower than market. Currently market is 40,5K each. We can do 38,5K each instead. Or L/O Contact me ingame: FirstTimeKarma Or on Discord: FirstTimeKarma#1843 Kind regards!

• Can somebody here do a test for fishing as well or share their recent profits per hour while fishing? Sinatra.Sun - what type of resource gathering have you tested above? Thanks & Kind regards

• First of all I said "some people" - and there are some who even do stream it on Twitch (referring to Dream Thief here). They do have mobility with demon boots. I know that it is kind of a niche thing and that most rats run 1H spear builds at the moment. As mentioned I wrote that that would be the ONLY thing which I would consider as understandable when they nerf it because HG ratting is a huge problem within this game. Luckily Inner Focus from spears ll get nerfed too in the near future. I am ag…

• I see. That's quite sad then. On one hand for solo PvP and on the other hand it will also suck in dungeons. When you do get attacked by monsters you ll have less heals then. And when you are doing T7 RDs it is quite close sometimes when the tank pulls full rooms. And when I get aggro from monsters then it might be a pain in the ass. For example the mages which spawn the bats. The bats usally attack me because I am healing the tank. I am still annoyed about the last nerf regarding druid E. IMO if…

• Nature Staves - Revitalize (all Nature Staffs) - Disruption Factor: 0 -> 5 (This means the channel gets reduced by incoming damage) "This means the channel gets reduced by incoming damage" Can somebody explain this to me please? Does this mean that the channeling time gets reduced? Which would result in the healing beeing faster or does it mean that the channel speed gets reduced so that we do need to caster longer in order to receive the full healing? Kind regards! Edit: I found this written by…

• Quote from DangerouslySarah: “Fishing is still out of whack, I don't think it will ever recover to how it was post queen. SBI, please triple check that fishing drop values for T7+ ocean zones are how they are intended to be. ” +1

• 1) How do you like the current state of gathering? I can only talk about fishing! I don't like the current state of fishing. 2) Since Queen, what is the main difference in your gathering experience? I normally only did fishing when I was bored or when I wanted to do something relaxing. Before Queen I was fishing in T6-T8 Zones in Mercia then. After Queen I was fishing in T6 & T7 Zones near Lymhurst / Fort Sterling while the profit was 300K per hour. Before Queen it was 1-2,5M. And running around…

• I did use official VPNs sometimes. However - everytime when I planned to use it I contacted SBIs Support beforehand. Just in order to make sure that they don't ban my account when I log in with a different IP due to the VPN. I would recommend you to sent them a request via Support Ticket. Kind regards!

• Update: Item bought.

• @Lewpac - Pmmed you on Discord

• Hey! As title says I want to buy this portal gun character weapon skin. UNIQUE_VANITY_2H_PORTALGUN_TELLAFRIEND You can pm me here: Discord: FirstTimeKarma#1843 Mail / Friendrequest Ingame: FirstTimeKarma Kind regards!

• Quote from Yiotoo: “I didn't find the player StattBairu in the player base of albion neither in the comments on the youtube video albiononline.com/pt/killboard/search?q=StattBairu youtube.com/watch?v=JCKjO5pwhO4 Quote from ShadrickRyuzaki: “Congratulations StattBairu write me to claim your prize. as I put in the previous post, with this I say goodbye to the game, I wish everyone the best ” ” I noticed the same. See here for more information: Winners Big Giveaway! Most likely this "giveaway" is f…

• Quote from Giggle_Herb: “Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from Giggle_Herb: “I made over 50 accounts putting in various alts of mine. ” If this was a scam, at least they could have posted in each video comments Giggle did 50 times, that is smart But, maybe the winners all removed their comments or we misunderstood the rules. I know I did post in-game first before realising the rules meant the comment section of the youtube videos. ” The players that "won" do not exist. It was clearly a scam. ” Issue f…

• Quote from Giggle_Herb: “Quote from FirstTimeKarma: “I am a little bit confused. Are that really the winners of the giveaway? I know that the post has been updated 11 hours a go but there is something strange. I wanted to add one of the named players there in order to buy an item from him. I tried to add him ingame. But the player does not exist ingame. As following I tried to add one of the other names. The other players do not exist ingame too. As following I thought - well then that is his Yo…