Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

• This is a sandbox game, the devs don't hand you solutions. Figuring out how to solve the problems IS the game. You need to level, but red zones are too dangers to solo. Join a guild. Don't want to do that? No problem, hire people as bodyguards. No one to hire? Start your own guild that acts as bodyguards for gathers and make oodles of money in an untapped market.

• Tier 5 Mobs

Macabre - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Raindownchips: “Quote from Conzec89: “To be honest i've tried running in to RED ZONES and got raped twice within 5 minutes. Im assuming there are not many yellow zones with Tier V mobs and upwards. i know there is some places with bears, but there is too few for it to be efficient. ” how do they expect me to grind tier 5 mobs then? its impossible i believe i spent 4 hours running around looking for tier 5 and then grinding 16k fame total before 10 people come or i get 1v3d. Dare I say…

• Tier 5 Mobs

Quote from Kas: “Yes, in red zone i see only tier6 mobs, in the yellow one already tier 4 ” When you're in the red zones, stay away from the center of the map and corners that lead to higher level areas if you want to find T5 mobs. You're looking for the "trash" mobs of those zones.

• Tier 5 Mobs

Higher level resources (mobs) are located in higher level zones to push you out into the full pvp areas. It's intentional.

• What happens if you quit?

• Look at the other similar shops in that city, see what their tax rate is, and look at your shop's level in comparison to their shop. If your shop is a higher level raise your tax rate to above theirs, but lower than a shop that's a higher level than yours. Reverse the process if you have a lower tier shop. Other than that, it's just about location and the current demand for that type of shop in your city. I own a T5 Stonemason in Queenspool, feel free to stop by and use it. 75% tax rate

• Quote from Cross: “so you placed another one right after and it work? ” After oking the previously declined purchase, yes.

• Quote from Whiskiz: “Quote from Macabre: “Quote from Whiskiz: “Quote from Macabre: “which would be an economy but not very well suited to a MMO. ” Yet every other mmo has and is using this system? By this logic there is currently almost no other mmo out that has a good economy, because you can be self sufficient in each, including other sandbox games.Besides, i thought this was indeed an mmo not a trading simulator.... Developers thoughts: Trading simulator > All other aspects of a game (apparen…

• Quote from Whiskiz: “Quote from Nitris: “More importantly you're basically saying make it so we don't have to interact with anyone else in this massive multiplayer game. Kind of defeats the purpose, really. ” What, if we aren't forced to interact with others then we arent going to at all? We have to be forced? Pretty sure we are capable of interacting with eachother on our own, pretty sure thats what we play multiplayer games for. And definitely sure that we like to choose our level of interacti…

• Quote from Whiskiz: “Quote from Macabre: “which would be an economy but not very well suited to a MMO. ” Yet every other mmo has and is using this system? By this logic there is currently almost no other mmo out that has a good economy, because you can be self sufficient in each, including other sandbox games. Besides, i thought this was indeed an mmo not a trading simulator.... Developers thoughts: Trading simulator > All other aspects of a game (apparently) ” What other sandbox game allows you…

• Quote from Cross: “Quote from Macabre: “Check with your CC company. I had a similar issue a couple of days ago. ” did it fix after you checked with them ? I thought I cleared it with them but I guess not:/ ” Yeah, just had to ok that it was me making the purchase and then I placed another order and it went through fine.

• Quote from Whiskiz: “Quote from Macabre: “If people were self sufficient there would be no economy. ” Almost every other game out you can be self sufficient, and there is always an economy. There would be an economy. Especially when gear is easy come easy go and pieces get trashed in pvp and will always be needed, so please... But disregard all the above problems i mentioned that this brings, at least we have an improved economy! ” That in addition to resource respawn limits and the grind/learni…

• Quote from Cross: “Quote from UnknownXV: “It's actually three choices. Full on combat, partial on combat with harvesting and crafting, or half combat and half harvesting. The latter sounds ideal for you. Crafting will be a heavy grind, which you can entirely avoid if it doesn't interest you by buying gear made for you with the silver you get from combat / selling your harvested goods. ” in harvested goods what do you mean ? Like growing at my private island and selling that ? Do they sell good ?…

• If people were self sufficient there would be no economy.

• Check with your CC company. I had a similar issue a couple of days ago.

• Quote from Andallas: “FYI to all you posting, nodes DON'T refill after a restart, never have, probably never will. ” Don't the node respawn timers keep going?

• On the one hand, I'd like the servers to stay up. On the other hand, all the black zone nodes will be full after restart so.....

• Works fine for me. Do you have the mushrooms for the T2 potions?

• I have a Chromebook. HP 12" with 2 gigs of ram. If you dual boot into Ubuntu there's a "chance" it will work if you have a Chromebook similar to mine. If you have one of the new Pixels then it should run fine (that's a $1,200 Chromebook though). It will not run in Chromium though (what the native OS is) and when they killed the web client, I agree with this decision btw, that killed all chance of it running natively on a stock Chromebook.