Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 547.

• Demon boots

iRawr - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Equart: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “It is about distance covered.. Compare it with distance from wanderlust or run while used on very low health and u cover the same distance.. So perfect change ” Keyword - low health So it has not the same efficiency. ” This change will not do anything, CD of demon boots still lower than undead cape, so the automatic escape button is still here. And this is the biggest problem of this combo. Demon boots itself is nice balanced as item with good disengag…

• Quote from Telseko: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Telseko: “I am disappointed at the low iq design the devs chose to implement to address the lack of solo dungeons. Its like seeing the mona lisa being doodled on with a number 2 pencil. You basically made faction fame farming completely safe from gankers instead of encouraging players to explore the map and take bigger risks or even buy a dungeon map (rarely someone buys them). The root issue here that you are trying to address is that new playe…

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “"When a player enters a Solo Randomized Dungeon in a blue or yellow zone and no other player uses the portal in a certain time, the entry portal will disappear while the player is still inside the dungeon. Players already inside the dungeon can remain inside and can use the exit or A-ability to leave, but no new players will be able to enter." May I translate you the resulting game play for this? Faction Flag Enter SRD Wait at entrance ready to leave till private Farm saf…

• Quote from Telseko: “I am disappointed at the design the devs chose to implement to address the lack of solo dungeons. Its like seeing the mona lisa being doodled on with a number 2 pencil. You basically made faction fame farming completely safe from gankers instead of encouraging players to explore the map and take bigger risks or even buy a dungeon map (rarely someone buys them). The root issue here that you are trying to address is that new players are looking for safe and lucrative fame farm…

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from iRawr: “in the real world, a crime is committed when someone breaks the law, ” in real world you are innocent till proven guilty, I know, hard concept to grasp, what you are doing right now, in real world is called slander/defamation, so you should be punished as well What do they need so much silver for? What do you need so much trolling here for? quite simple ” No its a protection, for real innocent, abused by criminals to not get punishment they deserved. You…

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Heyayajajaja: “They make monopolies because they are RMT'ing out of this game. If they weren't ingame currency wouldn't matter to them. ” as always bold statement without any proof ” It's all about your criminal logic. Only criminals believe that their crime is committed at the time of its proof. Therefore, they blame the witnesses or the police for the consequences. In the real world, a crime is committed when someone breaks the law, and all the consequences ar…

• Quote from Twissa: “Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from Twissa: “Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from Twissa: “LOL I'm seeing people in the city mounting and dismounting with lymhurst boar trying to figure it out why it doesnt work. I understand that the saddled wild boar is a faction mount but you should have said somewhere that the skin doesnt apply to that mount. I really hope its just an error and if it isn't I hope you return the money to the people because they're feeling scammed. ” return the mone…

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Barathorn: “You do realise though that break even on most of these plots is really high right? I mean at 60% tax you still come out way in front of the curve. If you are that concerned simply message the owners and ask for associate rates, it isn't a difficult process. Breaking news - plot owners are not going to make a loss for your benefit and to expect them to makes zero sense. They could be charging a lot more for using the stations. ” Is it time to form anothe…

• Quote from tabooshka: “if you would have read last 3 pages, you would know we arent talking about silver bags anymore ” This topic is about silver bags. Last 3 pages you crying that you need this t3 blob in t8 gear for mage raids, that Holywoody doing in 4.1 with 2 ppl. And normal ppl doing by group of 4-6 players in flat t6. I don't see any reason to argue about it, if you need t3 blob in t8 for mage raid, sure, its you choice. Its sandbox, feel free to play as you like. Wanna easy management f…

• imo, this game is WAY TOO GRINDY

iRawr - - Forum Banter

Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Anyway, you can definitely PvP pre 400/400 weapon and pre 1200/1200 armor... Your stats prove to me that you have 0 experience or close to 0 experience in PvP (Ganking, ZvZ, Mid-small scale, castles, crystals, gates, you name it), and the information you are giving to newer players reading this is bullshit. Yes you genius, 1400 vs 700 - 1400 is always going to fucking win unless some divine miracle happens, did you learn this by dueling in the bank? Do you also realiz…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “a912c4441b0efcd92f2d8e130585251c282c5fb8.png A new referral season is here - starting June 1, refer your friends and claim your very own White Direboar mount skin! Read all the details here: albiononline.com/en/news/refer…iend-claim-white-direboar ” Please wash your boar, sir. Looks like it's all dirty. Just like my E-girl.

iRawr - - Forum Banter

Quote from Owlsane: “Not a single moment the OP talks about specs for pvp fame or to compete. NOT A SINGLE. Why do you bring that up? Why? ” I am not sure. You talking about Albion Online? If we still talk about Albion online, there is just no other content in this game. That why. May be you got reason to think anyone need to spec 400 to run quests? Yea, it is hard to "find soldier", but not that hard for sure.

• Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from Twissa: “LOL I'm seeing people in the city mounting and dismounting with lymhurst boar trying to figure it out why it doesnt work. I understand that the saddled wild boar is a faction mount but you should have said somewhere that the skin doesnt apply to that mount. I really hope its just an error and if it isn't I hope you return the money to the people because they're feeling scammed. ” Is self referrals now approved? ” Go…

• Quote from jhoelcam: “So, whats the sense of a skin for a mount that no body use? i can't believe that is just for T7 Direboar!! ” Just the same as alpaca skin? What's the problem?

iRawr - - Forum Banter

Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Very confusing. Anyway, 700 IP is unrealistically low as an example ” We talk about advantage that 400 spec player have on new player. At t8 gear your 400 spec gives you 390 ip difference itself on the SAME gear. +All skills opened. +Ofc 400 spec player got better gear then new player, coth new players cant sustainable use t8. So 700 vs 1200 = 500 ip difference vs your opponent, more then realistic. Just in HP difference will be 2500hp vs 3500 hp is 29% boost, but her…

iRawr - - Forum Banter

Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Owlsane: “Imagine being so salty about grinding in a game and when people calls out the pathetic weak mentality he answer with a "ShUt Up U bEtA mAlE" Ur unemployed? So that means you have plenny of time to go bulk your mind and dedicate yourself maxing your spec. Honnestly with all that free time you have i believe in 2 week (if you're not a weak men) you can 400/400 your main weapon, head, armor, boots. It's like you want to be fit as f…

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from iRawr: “You death at ZvZ is your/shoutcaller mistake. Its just a fact. ” Damn what a great fact, you are just another poor troll Heres a fact from me, you are an idiot, please leave this thread so we can make albion guilds great. ” Just as i sayd in my first post, make this suggestions not hurting the game. Now this suggestion is bad for whole game. And the SUN leader, and he's small ass kissers like you, need to think about the whole game affect, before suggest…

iRawr - - Forum Banter

Quote from Owlsane: “Imagine being so salty about grinding in a game and when people calls out the pathetic weak mentality he answer with a "ShUt Up U bEtA mAlE" Ur unemployed? So that means you have plenny of time to go bulk your mind and dedicate yourself maxing your spec. Honnestly with all that free time you have i believe in 2 week (if you're not a weak men) you can 400/400 your main weapon, head, armor, boots. It's like you want to be fit as fuck? Go to the fucking gym and sweat for that. …

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from irawr: “If player die alot in t8. And die 3+ times a day on each cta. Its just bad news about your shoutcaller, or the player. So you not ready, go practice in flat t6. ” I take it you never been to a zvz that lasted more than 10 secs ” You just have nothing to say. You death at ZvZ is your/shoutcaller mistake. Its just a fact. Mistakes can be: 1. Bad positions. 2. Wrong time call. 3. Bad strategic planning. 4. Bad idea to jump in the fight that you can't win.(p…

• Why cant you just change arena map to Crystal. So ppl can practice any time. Current arena map mechanic is boring and didn't used anywhere else.