Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• what is mm? like 1.000.000 x 1.000.000 ? I just use auto-respec because I am at 100/100 and I like my build. Otherwise I would be forced to change to gear that is less solo friendly... So I am faster and get decent amount of fame credits.

• Quote from iRawr: “They all pigs? Should 5 players dove in SRD also change they skin for me? I am pretty sure they are pigs. ” let us with high reputation have a skin for the dirty murderers that only show to us lol Just a bloated head maybe?

• Quote from Twissa: “Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from Twissa: “LOL I'm seeing people in the city mounting and dismounting with lymhurst boar trying to figure it out why it doesnt work. I understand that the saddled wild boar is a faction mount but you should have said somewhere that the skin doesnt apply to that mount. I really hope its just an error and if it isn't I hope you return the money to the people because they're feeling scammed. ” return the money? To whom? Is self referrals now approve…

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from Twissa: “LOL I'm seeing people in the city mounting and dismounting with lymhurst boar trying to figure it out why it doesnt work. I understand that the saddled wild boar is a faction mount but you should have said somewhere that the skin doesnt apply to that mount. I really hope its just an error and if it isn't I hope you return the money to the people because they're feeling scammed. ” Is self referrals now approved? ” Good morning.. ” Are se…

• Quote from Twissa: “LOL I'm seeing people in the city mounting and dismounting with lymhurst boar trying to figure it out why it doesnt work. I understand that the saddled wild boar is a faction mount but you should have said somewhere that the skin doesnt apply to that mount. I really hope its just an error and if it isn't I hope you return the money to the people because they're feeling scammed. ” return the money? To whom? Is self referrals now approved?

• Chronicle of Ravenar

Ravenar - - Chronicles of Albion

Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “dear ravenar please send potato’s, keepers keep stealing them. ” pfft, I am more a cabbage farmer and a florist... Dear Diary, Today 2 things happened: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…c333b72b0b8997ed33eb22e60Killed the GRD Main Boss solo, and ... forum.albiononline.com/index.p…c333b72b0b8997ed33eb22e60 ... Officially Maximum Glorious!

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from Saabotage: “Quote from DaarioNaharis: “Would be more fun for everyone if it was a tournament open to any 5v5 team. At the beggining you could do some fast qualifiers to reduce until 16 teams, after that, make a cup style tournament with those teams with IP CAP (1200) and NO DROP. Making that a democratic E-Sport event. Imagine if we discover some really good players/teams that have low money but high skills? ” Thanks daarionaharis, for putting my it into a coge…

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Ravenar: “Hey Myth, ... ” If you have any further concerns about this, please feel free to reach out to me. ” Nah, all is good. Sorry about the passive aggression... I made a decent profit from my white tigers. All sold now

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Neef: “Wasn't the white tiger a recuiter's skin ? If so I thought they were not allowed to ever be used again? I mean it does say Unique item, SBI slowly taking back all the items they were only for certain things and its getting stupid. Season mounts were said in its own desc that its a season reward only and now your doing the same to recruiter items, Its just wrong, If your not going to hold to your own word don't say it to start with. Just killing the coll…

• [19. May 2020] Queen Patch 12

Ravenar - - Patch Notes

@Donger304 ...at bare minimum retaliate should have like crazy red halo, a visual que that you will be hurting yourself more than the opponent if attacking. Me playing a berserker style and been knocked down like 20 times to a T4 hunter hood in yellow That hood has been crazy OP since Beta and has never been touched as far as I know...

• [19. May 2020] Queen Patch 12

Ravenar - - Patch Notes

Quote: “Axes - Rending Strike (all Axes): - Energy Cost: 2 → 1.6 - Raging Blades (all Axes): - Energy Cost: 15 → 11 - Morgana Raven (Carrioncaller): - Projectile Range: 15m → 20m - Projectile Speed: 13.68m/s → 20.00m/s - Hit Delay: 0.2 → 0.3 - Standtime: 1s → 0.6s - Healing Reduction: 35% → 40% ” Omg! Finally Axes get some love! edit: Is the Merc Hood Cleanse changed at all?

• Merchants of the Mist - Hideout Management & Peaceful Business Roleplaying Blackzone Carebears This might be the best thing that has happened in the AO RP scene. Please give your love and support to the excellent @Bogul for doing this.

• Terve! Aika vähän oon peeveepeetä harrastanu. Voisin ehkä joskus koittaa tulla mukaan harjoittelemaan, jos sopii? Kun majailen Bridgewatchissa muutenkin

• I actually do not mind the simplicity but I agree they are not very clear. Maybe just try to enlarge the icons. The old ones were huge!

• Looking awesome!

• CLOSED

Ravenar - - Trade

that is an awesome first post

• Honorable LewPac

Ravenar - - Forum Banter

Quote from KroDuK: “Quote from Ravenar: “@Equart so maybe it was just an misunderstanding? Ever think about that? You were implying stuff during his live stream? You would not stop... Silencing you was the natural thing to do to continue with the stream, no? Aren't you kinda begging for people to come troll your stream with false accusations? From that list you posted, it seems like it snowballed way out of hands... Go back to step 1 and try to talk to him outside live stream? ” Depending on you…

• Permanent Low FPS

Ravenar - - Bugs

Actually, make sure that you are using Metal instead of OpenCL. This can only be changed in the launcher and not in the game. Another thing you could try is find the icon of albion once the game is running and right-click - Options - Show in Finder (this is different from the launnher app, I think) and then Right click on "Albion-Online.app" and check the "Open in Low Resolution" I actually got 60 fps without the limiter this way. But the fan starts to get noisy and there is some heating issues.…

• Permanent Low FPS

Ravenar - - Bugs

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…c333b72b0b8997ed33eb22e60 I have a 3.1 GHz Intel Core i7 with 16Gb and I only get 30 FPS at the minimal quality settings... But I have the exact same GPU so you should probably also get 30 FPS or close, I think. Changing the Resolution and disabling shadows seem to have the biggest effect. These have reset to default settings in some updates before. So maybe check them. I hope this helped.

• Honorable LewPac

Ravenar - - Forum Banter

@Equart so maybe it was just an misunderstanding? Ever think about that? You were implying stuff during his live stream? You would not stop... Silencing you was the natural thing to do to continue with the stream, no? Aren't you kinda begging for people to come troll your stream with false accusations? From that list you posted, it seems like it snowballed way out of hands... Go back to step 1 and try to talk to him outside live stream?