Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Bear Paw “E”

Neef - - Bugs

" Bear Paw “E” - Acknowledged" Well months and months later and still no fix, What the hell are you guys doing? Its nuts that this isn't fixed yet, For real if your having so much trouble fixing the E atleast rework how the E works like you did with 1handed spear and some other weapons, Thats much better then just ignoring the fact that bear paws are worthless in team fights inless this E problem is changed or fixed, You can't just leave broken abilities ingame for months / years. Really bearpaw…

• Well while you didn't ask steam to place your game on GFN it did happen and you have players that use it a lot and need it to keep playing your game, While you didn't have anything to do with adding the steam version to GFN it did happen and thoses players need it, As you said yourself you don't want only the steam version to have accesss to GFN only, Why not leave the steam version on GFN for the time being while you get the MAIN client on GFN also? This way the people on steam can still use it…

• Quote from ghandi1: “I checked steam before install albion system req Its says 4 gb ram Intel/AMD cpu with SSE2 (i dont know what is this) My pc: 4gb ram İntel(R) Core(TM) İ3-3110M CPU @ 2.40Ghz Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 All graphics in low and i closed all programs working in system but still 0-10 fps in cities and 35 fps in empty maps I can play LOL and CS:GO with 60 fps without any fps drops or something. So what is the problem? IDK ” well cities have around 250 to 300 players even top end pc…

• Quote from xxlilmexx: “i'm new so i don't know the exact term. but it was the entrance/exit portal of a zone, so I guess that's cluster gate. As I've said, I was almost at the exit portal of rowan wood going to willow wood, gankers were at the entranec/exit portal and they cast a spell. I think it's a not targeted aoe spell coz I walked through it. ” Yeah sounds like a cluster gate, Also bedrock is a ground placement skill no target required to use the E windwall skill.

• man guys your PC's must be so bad, how do you even use the internet on your PC's if you can't even run little old albion, Game really doesn't require much hardware. Now I do understand that for large content like 100vs100 fights really require a decent PC but most other activities don't require much of a PC to run albion, Hell a phone can run albion. Not intented to flame anyone.

• well alot of melee dps make cleric robe work, Also solider armor is decent but requires 10 stacks to really do good dmg which can make solider armor crap if you run into someone with a purge or mage robe, When i play sword I uselly go for cultist robe, hellion jacket or cleric with guardian helm.

• Def a bug, If you were in the INVS and had the bubble but the windwall hit and pushed you back into the zone which in return created you to have no bubble because of the CD timer. The windwall from bedrock should have never been allowed to push you, so it is a bug.

• Quote from LaTornadeRouge: “When i was reading some topics on this forum when i started playing i was like "oh BZ is like anarchy zone i see, let me have 3 zillions silver in bank and be prepared with a tank (the real modern one haha) to go in" but then when i was like "oh wait a t3 horse is like 10k anyway" it's not like you lose much. So i went in, and I encourage every player that is scared to go in also. "Afford what you can lose". For the first time, just pick a T3 horse, the cheapest one, …

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “I would fix zone locking like that: As soon as the zone gets close to getting locked, I would switch the game to instanced fights.. 1) game ports a max of 100 defender of defending alliance 2) game ports a max of 100 attacker of the attacking alliance in Fight is now 100 on 100 instanced - done.. ” How does the game know who is def and who is attacking, Say there are 6 guilds, 4 are attacking and 3 are "defending" if there is no terri fight at that time say its a castle f…

• Also want to add that changing the hideout perms isn't a total fix, The workaround is just dropping another hideout in the same zone with the NAP'd guild. Example POE's main guild drops a FOB in "Blah" there nap guilds can also drop FOB's in the same "blah" zone, Therefor hideout perms won't totally fix anything. Big alliances are rich dropping more then 1 hideout and even more so if they leave it @ level 1 since well level 1 hideouts are what 15mil which is nothing to say POE.

• Quote from glokz: “Quote from Neef: “I only want to comment on one thing and that is Cluster Qu system, Even though the cluster qu system is a pain in the ass to deal with it is much better then a guild zone locking the whole cluster and getting a free win, If the cluster que system is removed there will be nothing to stop guilds from zone locking for easy wins, So even though the cluster que system is a pain for lower IP players it is a much needed system to stop easy wins with pure numbers, If…

• Good man! You can't hide in yellow zones forever otherwise theres no point in playing albion, What makes albion fun is knowing you could get attacked at any moment and also that you can attack anyone thats red at any time if you want, If you wanna play safe all the time play a different game is the way I see it, This game is ABOUT the risk your willing to take and that makes it more fun. If you wanted to mindless pve all day there are many games for that but I like to pve with the chance I might…

• Died for bug its really serious!!!‏

Neef - - Bugs

Quote from aljOOker: “well i don't post here seeking a refund. if you guys won't listen and take our help to fix your game then its shame on you. i reported 2 serious bugs and i know what im talking about im not a kid complaining about death in game. it will be my first and last report bug since nobody want to listen. and reporting a bug here it seems that change nothing. **and totally wast of time ” Have to remember they get alot of tickets about different things, If they miss yours im sure the…

• Quote from xxlilmexx: “Just got back. I was on swiftclaw. And the enemies were on swiftclaws as well. I was not dismounted, and I was just there at the portal, not able to teleport. I was getting hit so I had no choice but to go back but unfortunately that's where I was dismounted. And so, I had to use skills just so that I can run away. But the mere fact that I did not teleported away when I was already at the portal. That is why I'm trying to get the attention of devs. So that they can look at…

• Wasn't the white tiger a recuiter's skin ? If so I thought they were not allowed to ever be used again? I mean it does say Unique item, SBI slowly taking back all the items they were only for certain things and its getting stupid. Season mounts were said in its own desc that its a season reward only and now your doing the same to recruiter items, Its just wrong, If your not going to hold to your own word don't say it to start with. Just killing the collecters of albion huh items hold value to wh…

• The seven seas of albion

Neef - - Feedback & Suggestions

I just find it very hard for them to really code any real type of boat, How would theses boats work in this game, I'm not sure I could see them working as "real" boats on water, They would have to work like a mount with most likely having to click to move them lol. I just can't see real boats working. Though i could see maybe a boat that went from 1 place to another with no player control or fighting while in the boat I could see that maybe working or if you yourself turns into the boat rofl.

• I only want to comment on one thing and that is Cluster Qu system, Even though the cluster qu system is a pain in the ass to deal with it is much better then a guild zone locking the whole cluster and getting a free win, If the cluster que system is removed there will be nothing to stop guilds from zone locking for easy wins, So even though the cluster que system is a pain for lower IP players it is a much needed system to stop easy wins with pure numbers, If people believe this wouldn't happen …

• He was on a grizzy bear which for some reason seems the speed buff when getting attacked is putting people in combat which shouldn't happen with a speed buff ability.

• Died for bug its really serious!!!‏

Neef - - Bugs

sounds like the grizzy ability when attacked is putting you into combat and sence the grizzy's ability when being attacked is a speed boost it should not put you into combat, Def a bug.

• Anyone else getting this drag problem from inv to chests.