Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 778.

• Swords use mostly single target Q on GvGs. Its balanced.

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from ImaDoki: “Those changes are directly related to the new content "solo corrupted dungeons". They are nerfing overhealing and scape builds. ” highly unlikely regarding escape builds Nerv on demon boots does nothing for escape on solo builds. Invis cape / demon boots, whatever boots is not fixable.. The design of the dungeon and the objective needs to counter escape builds.. Whatever u build, won't catch me on sword, especially carving or dual as long as there are…

• Those changes are directly related to the new content "solo corrupted dungeons". They are nerfing overhealing and scape builds.

• Quote from MaraxuS: “I think, it is not necessary to change the arena map to crystal, since crystal L1 is non-lethal anymore. You may practice there. But absolutly +1 for new arena modes with other maps, player numbers and objects. In general the arena buff is a good thing, imho. Next step: Synchronizing Arena cooldown with server downtime, like everything else. ” Synchronizing downtime with cooldown would be amazing.

• Shouldn't this patch be applied today?

• Quote from HappyWoodChuck: “Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from HappyWoodChuck: “BM in itself ISN'T a resource sink. ” % of items sold to BM are "lost", so it is a sink. ” Never saw anything about this. Do you have sources ? Would be happy to have reliable sources about this mechanics I don't know ” Black Market - Albion Wiki Its in the Official Wiki.

• Nice! Thanks

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from ImaDoki: “A single 400/400 can produce, PER DAY: 2h weapon: 10000/ (32 * 10) = 31.25 2h weapons 1h weapon: 10000/ (24*10) = 41.7 1h weapons Chest armor: 10000/(16*10) = 62.5 armors Boots/Helmets: 10000/(8*10) = 125 boots helmets Full set crafted: 32+16+8+8 = 64 resources. Full set: 10000/(64*10) = ~15.7 T6 sets. Pushing to T8, which is 500 per resource (or 3.125 more expensive Focus Wise). 15.7 / 3.125 = ~5 T8 sets. ” That doesn't seem like a lot to me. What is tha…

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from ImaDoki: “i srsly doubt the trash ammount is low. The sheer ammount of T6 a single person can produce is nuts. ” How much can a single person produce? ” Considering: 1. 10k/day focus. 2. Each T6.0 refined resource, without any masteries, use 160 focus. 3. at 400/400 masteries, focus usage drops to 6.25%, or 1/16 of the original cost. (so 10 focus per resource) 4. 2h weapons = 32 resources, 1h weapon = 24 resources, chest = 16 resources, boots and helmet = 8 resourc…

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from HappyWoodChuck: “BM in itself ISN'T a resource sink. ” % of items sold to BM are "lost", so it is a sink. ” This is correct, but the trash rates aren't very high. I suspect that more T3-T5 is trashed by players not picking it up as drops. Compared to the rate at which the BM trashes it. Once you get up to T6+, I don't think the BM trashes anything but the smallest %. It's almost all death trashing that gets it out of the game. ” i srsly doubt…

• I believe we need more sinks, not more generators (and avalonian roads are on their way for more generators)

• Quote from Ikerish: “I think it would not lead to stagnation, it would lead to conflicts occurring on territorial borders rather than anywhere, thus bringing diversity and stability ” saying it will not "lead to stagnation" and bring "stability" is contraditory.

• Ganking simulator

ImaDoki - - Feedback & Suggestions

People gank in numbers because ganking is nerfed. If it was possible to gank solo, people would.

• I'll accept a T8 table as a participation prize.

• For what you say it looks like you guild made a TOTAL, THIS SEASON, of 4919 points But after sharing it with your alliance (i'll explain how it works later) you just kept a part of those points, and 3995 points is what you currently kept for yourself + your share from the points your allies made. Point sharing: 50% of the points you make are yours. the other 50% is shared equally between the number of allied guilds. So if you just have one allied guild, 25% for each (you are included in the shar…

• It has been proposed already, it would lead to stagnation since people would just play in their own map and powerhouses would be unbeatable.

• imo, this game is WAY TOO GRINDY

ImaDoki - - Forum Banter

Quote from alturic1: “I actually think it's pretty easy to farm fame and didn't mind it at all. I think Albion is a solid game with the real downfall being in the absurd travel, economy being very wonky (crafting items from raw mats to finished goods being more expensive than buying the item, etc) and some other QoL changes needed. Hell, I would gladly pay for each of my 3 chars across both accounts I made even which is insanely expensive compared to a single subscription but there's just too ma…

ImaDoki - - Forum Banter

Quote from miifi: “you guys can keep clowning on my post. reality of the situation, you wouldn't dare say the same shit to my face, even if we lived in the same city matter of fact, imma take on both you cucks, at the same time, how bout dat? (New York) ” Who cares what you can do IRL? Lol This isn't a brawl. It's a videogame forum. You can take your 'big' e-p***s elsewhere.

ImaDoki - - Forum Banter

Quote from miifi: “Quote from Owlsane: “Imagine being so salty about grinding in a game and when people calls out the pathetic weak mentality he answer with a "ShUt Up U bEtA mAlE" Ur unemployed? So that means you have plenny of time to go bulk your mind and dedicate yourself maxing your spec. Honnestly with all that free time you have i believe in 2 week (if you're not a weak men) you can 400/400 your main weapon, head, armor, boots. It's like you want to be fit as fuck? Go to the fucking gym a…

• Always drop a journal that yelds 150% return. If you have t5 labourer with T5 furniture, go for T4 journals.