Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Piddle: “I don't think SBI is quite over the trauma of their last experience with posting a poll without giving it enough thought. ” snowflake is right. I doubt SBI will make a public vote again anytime soon. Last time they just wanted a confirmation on something they was sure to know what people want and ended up with a vote problem.. Or the vote might be like this: Are u pro big alliances Or Would u want to cap alliances instead at 30 k players?

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from Piddle: “I have no disagreements with anything you have said. ” snowflake , should u not be busy failing to fight some cartels?? ” The snowflake is the one who gets all mad and shaky because someone said something they don't like. In case you need to use that word again. There are way too many little sheep role playing as wolves in this game. It's weird to see a sheep trying to bark like a dog, and at the same time wagging its fluffy little …

• Best result for drop is in 8.3 overcharge..for me

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Then that needs to change because nature staff spamming heal is aids and if they want 1v1 content to be a thing in the future, a healing sickness should be applied.Also you seem salty bud. ” I am not salty I think..The issue is, there is too many people talking without any competency which leads to opinion. From time to time if I come across something completely clueless but with bold statement I nail it down.. u was just unluc…

• People that actually play the game probably agree to you..

• As long as snowflakes consult them at RT that state "solo nature spam heal for 30 min" ..balance is random dice roll at best..

• Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “All these seem to target hellgate rats and or for the up-coming new 1v1 dungeons so we don't see the battle of the nature staffs self-healing for 30 minutes and not dying. Solid changes tbh. ” this is funny, RT or RT related people talking content..Nature solo healing sickness is not affected for solo builds with these changes. The healing sickness triggers if too many q are used on self without q someone else For the RT a…

• Quote from Robinhoodrs: “All these seem to target hellgate rats and or for the up-coming new 1v1 dungeons so we don't see the battle of the nature staffs self-healing for 30 minutes and not dying. Solid changes tbh. ” this is funny, RT or RT related people talking content.. Nature solo healing sickness is not affected for solo builds with these changes. The healing sickness triggers if too many q are used on self without q someone else For the RT and RT related content people... Nature on solo h…

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Those changes are directly related to the new content "solo corrupted dungeons". They are nerfing overhealing and scape builds. ” highly unlikely regarding escape builds Nerv on demon boots does nothing for escape on solo builds. Invis cape / demon boots, whatever boots is not fixable.. The design of the dungeon and the objective needs to counter escape builds.. Whatever u build, won't catch me on sword, especially carving or dual as long as there are mobs I can stack Regard…

• No shield when logged in open world

Hollywoodi - - Bugs

Can explain to you Some years ago, T8 resources spawned in Terrie's. We logt of, logt in got bubble and entered Terrie's without guard call and harvested the t8 On top.. Before a gate, where we expected gate gankers, we logt of, logt in, got a bubble and past gankers..

• Quote from SHRlKE: “Ray of light nerf is welcome, but it isn't the biggest problem on bows, first thing they should nerf is frost shot, that's what allows for endless kiting and makes warbows such cancer in solo/duo play... do they even play their own game? ” well, I have actually 2 potential guesses Ray was in discussion and complain around a year ago, while frost is in discussion since like 6 months Maybe frost and guardian helmet that are under user criticism since around 6 months will get in…

• I love how it is I feel so wealthy with each klick

• It is about distance covered.. Compare it with distance from wanderlust or run while used on very low health and u cover the same distance.. So perfect change

• Quote from glokz: “Hello @Korn, In my post, I described that HP pool vs DMG is unbalanced due to debuff and Albion loses it's character, ZvZ loses it's dynamics and overall it's not as exciting as it used to be. The less dynamics = the less possibility for smaller quality players to win outnumbered battles. Quote: “Misc - Bonus AoE Escalation per player: 10% -> 7% - AoE Escalation max bonus: 100% -> 70% - Maximum Ability Damage Increase from buffs: 150% -> 100% ” With this change, and remaining …

• Quote from kheeta: “Nature is pretty strong in solo play And it’ll be even after this changes I think SBI should find another way to balance it not just adding disruptions or higher cd Not to make it garbage in group but still keep it op in solo ” do u even play nature, really, just asking.. Mage robe counters nature pretty hard The W does zero heal output if under damage The only way nature works, is, find a noob who doesn't use mage robe properly and use demon boots run or any other gap create…

• Well, regarding healers, Just look at nda patch notes - another anti heal patch.. Why should one play healer??

• Try the following my friend: Gnature if shield.. purge with mage robe.. thorns will just make it an Autoattack remove If revitalize just hit it or interrupt.. gnature is for e.g. claws on mage robe and demoncape just seconds.. Hellion boots gnature, mage robe, Autoattack, E, gg

• Really guys.. Revitalize (all Nature Staffs) - Added a 0.5s delay before the first tick - Damage now decreases the channel time stronger (Disruptionfactor: 5 -> 10) Nature was so dead, nobody played it in 2HG.. First u destroy kite, turn it to Autoattack class, then introduce a W heal and then basically remove it from pvp... I mean, I turned long ago to holy... But why on earth are u beating on a dead horse? Finally destroying ray and cultist is okay..but nature.. Well, as I said, no clue how u …

• Quote from Warmas: “I didn't actually have too many encounters with it (luckily) but everyone is saying it's OP and whenever I see it it does feel stupidly strong. It is strong in 1v1 while having range, some aoe dmg, debuff/cc option, while battleaxe which is obviously supposed to be a 1v1 weapon have no reach, cc, and no real aoe. To be honest looking at the crossbow W-s feel insane a bit they all have very short cooldowns, similar W-s have usually have double the cooldown, Light crossbow's "k…

• "When a player enters a Solo Randomized Dungeon in a blue or yellow zone and no other player uses the portal in a certain time, the entry portal will disappear while the player is still inside the dungeon. Players already inside the dungeon can remain inside and can use the exit or A-ability to leave, but no new players will be able to enter." May I translate you the resulting game play for this? Faction Flag Enter SRD Wait at entrance ready to leave till private Farm safe If someone enter - lea…