Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 155.

• Cluster Queue

EnErgEstER - - Developers' Statements

The smallest group shouldnt be cut in half It should have most of its force left in the zone. You should also increase the priority zone in role numbers to like 100 not 20 per guild. 100 people shouldnt turn into 50 or less because many allied alliances try to zone in and out. The disarray encourages bringing more players. Let alone the cluster queue. The players defending a zone should be allowed a chance to defend it. It comes down to just how many alliances you try to zone in over skill at th…

• I dont see the email unfortunately But I opted in. But I strongly advocate for cluster queue and dissaray changes/balances. ESPECIALLY cluster queue which is being abused by many guilds/alliances in one coalition that zone in and out to kick out the defenders. The game doesnt know whos with who so it ends up being very unbalanced in the fight. Not to mention guilds like cir's bombsquad guild that stays out of alliance so they get no debuff.

• kills and deaths in the stats are showing up backwards to how they were before. I think launches are also backwards.

• Groglor's PvP videos

EnErgEstER - - Video and Media Forum

youtube.com/watch?v=1mkaAKWsHJU

• The new spec tree should get people out there wanting to fame again, including me. For the faction updates. I have many ideas but ill type out a couple. But one is to add Faction Castles. Where only faction flagged players can take them. I would add more 20v20 content. Like one for each black zone city. Plus some sorta casual/crystal version. Better scrim UI. A buff to arenas dailies and more of a reason to do expedition daily.

• The heavy taxing of territories is fine and its cool that its splitting up the world. Where it will slowly create more dramas and wars between past allies. But I have several issues I want to talk about with the disarray debuff. Sure disarray is a good thing when its a small guild vs a large force. But in the past and still now the small force has focus fire which lowers the damage taken. Plus they have aoe escalation to help them do crazy damage. The disarray on top of that is reasonable even t…

• Groglor's PvP videos

youtube.com/watch?v=kVwEHvJqz18&feature=youtu.be

• Having friendly fire would be really fun but would cause random claps, fails and drama to happen. A battle with 10 guilds in one map trying to coordinate, while taking friendly fire casualties. Or just a 10 way with no sides. That way disarray wouldnt be so ridiculous.

• Right now the size of the alliance mostly determines that you can hold more land, but its very very hard to take hideouts. You need to be able to hammer a t3 hideout with 10+ t8 hammers for 15+ mins for like 5 days straight. If you fail once. You have to start all over again. Its also hard to split and take multiple territory fights at the same time. So right now between squak and poe its basically only blue army and blue army freeman plus some black order. fighting cir, scoiatael and hammer and…

• Groglor's PvP videos

youtube.com/watch?v=s7JwUyGMS7s&feature=youtu.be

• Groglor's PvP videos

youtube.com/watch?v=WIGlL0yqO1o

• Groglor's PvP videos

youtube.com/watch?v=8nLdjAbT5D8&feature=emb_title

• Wonder what the difference in skinning nodes will be. The larder to the smaller.

• Groglor's PvP videos

youtube.com/watch?v=4d7YkuYQyJg

• I like how it shows a slot for pants, Would be cool to have pants.

• People kill every single boar, bear and mammoth. Flat usually. Just at the chance for a pup. If you added say a higher pup drop rate at .1 .2 and .3 then people would be more inclined to leave them up longer? Still people will kill them while running by. But maybe it will make skinners lives a bit better. So we are not forced to have 99% flat t7 skin.

• Groglor's PvP videos

youtube.com/watch?v=3x6VHWuPmYA

• Mostly health bars and offscreen names make the game lag a lot. Also if you fight large scale in a territory when the lasers start shooting from the tower. Or during a castle when you have names on several sides of the screen. Becomes very choppy, loss of frames. Sometimes it can make your game freeze completely, when you relog you are dead. This usually only happens in tightly packed fights in castles or territories for me. The lack of reducing effects and graphics options doesnt help. There is…

• Groglor's PvP videos

youtube.com/watch?v=nkbrfZRAQCo

• What about when we have to fight in the open world and there is just as many people as there is in the city. We cant hide players. The zvz performance can always use improvements. Yes I wish you could have the option to only show silhouettes when you are near or inside a massive zerg.