Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Quote from RAGNAR12: “What’s everyone’s thoughts on Solo, I’m hoping the devs will develop some sort of solo content. Does anyone know of anything in the pipe line? ” I agree and I get people wanting to keep it lively with groups, but you shouldn't need a group to kill almost any enemy worth killing. I also had a post thinking that a 1v1 arena mode would be all i think i would need.

• Arena Feedback

Berserks - - Feedback & Suggestions

why no? just asking for a friend XD

• 1.) I'd like is a solo pvp arena, would also like this arena to be watchable by anyone. 2.) Instead of guild alliances, it should be a guild chooses a faction to align with! 3.)When you max a Skill to 100, get something under you name

• iPhone X review and impressions

Berserks - - iOS Test Forum

I'm fairly new to the game but was the iPhone test an invite only beta or can i still test it?

• Arena Feedback

Berserks - - Feedback & Suggestions

The game is pretty difficult as a solo player to pvp. If you go out alone groups of 5-10 will just destroy you and my arena que takes years so I'm suggesting a 1v1 arena fight. I KNOW there is dueling but I want to get fame and rewards for fighting not a silver wager. I think this would make it more fun for players like me that would give us a better reason to want to get the best gear etc. -Berserks

• The Jedi Council

Berserks - - Guild Recruitment

Hey guys, so Jedi Council is a guild i just created yesterday. Looking for anyone who will help build up this guild. It already has 6/6 island with all t5 buildings. If you're up for the challenge pm me or add me to friends. Discord in the works. Apart of SIN alliance! -Berserks May the force be with you lmao