Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• For me i don't use multiple accounts but i have no problem with one person controlling multiple accounts. Notice i said multiple accounts not multiple characters. If a person is willing to pay for multiple accounts then go right ahead but logging in with multiples characters on the same account I'm not for at all

• Quote from Korn: “Hi all, I have a two questions for you: 1. What percentage of extra yield should laborers provide? 2. How many hours of grind should a player have to put in to keep 1 laborer 100% busy? Note: the intention of the laborer system was to give player house some more meaning, while providing a nice add-on bonus to activities such as gathering. The bonus should matter, but it should not be "game-breaking" in a sense that it is too powerful. All the best, Korn ” @Korn 1. The extra yie…

• Quote from Razial: “So these questions about money and payment seem the most important to you, to make another thread about it. Good stuff. ” As the OP indicated these are "FAQ" meaning that its not what they feel is important but what the general population has requested info on

• @Bulldogg You are wrong. Plain and simple i didn't have my guild backing me and i was able to keep my land and i actually was able to purchase a few other plots and then turn around and sell them for a nice profit.

• Quote from uniqueuser: “I guess that makes a goodly portion of the remaining 5% slackjawed retards who enjoy pressing the same buttons in the same order to kill the same mobs with the same stats and the same behavior for the same reward until the next tier of their xp bar is filled with numbers and in the process feel like they've overcome a great challenge. ” Lets be honest we are all slack jawed retards. It is just that the 5% could care less about the cookies along the way and are happy simpl…

• Quote from Suuperdad: “As far as profitability goes, did you track your profits? We did and queens plots were pretty good actually. I'm more concerned about if someone could demolish a building if they lost their auction. Is that possible? @Korn @Bercilak @Talion @nogare ” I would say that it is entirely possible for the building to be destroyed int the 24hour period that the plot owner has to bid themselves. If they realize that they do not have the funds to win the bid then that seems a logica…

• 1. Right click to move option with click to target w/o auto attack 2. Tooltips reflect stat changes/ action buttons cont. to show cd timer while casting other abilities/spells. 3. crafting bars show digital count down to completion.