Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• DeathGivers Help

CaliKush - - Beginner's Questions

bump

• Weapon to main

Quote from SpeedVonY: “@CaliCush You should look on Crossbows or Deathgivers And maybe join our guild because i think we have something we can offer you for you preferences. Just write me ingame („SpeedVonY“) and ill tell you more ” Thank you I ended up going with the deathgivers and famed them up to 85 for chain slash. Whats your take on the question asked here? forum.albiononline.com/index.p…/126516-DeathGivers-Help/

• DeathGivers Help

bump

• DeathGivers Help

So I've been watching a lot of videos on solo pvp with the death givers and I have yet to see people use the chain slash ability when it comes to pvp and rather slot it with the dash for the W. Is there viability in using chain slash for pvp? or should you just go with the dash for added mobility and chain slash solely for pve?

• So after my hiatus I came back to the game with the aspiration to become one of the richest in the game. The best way to do that is to learn from somebody that is already far ahead of me. My current goal that I'm looking to beat is 1m a day through focus crafting(currently working on refining leather) after that I plan to purchase premium for another character and spec up its crafting to craft gear. From there make a third premium character to work on the three maxed out islands to farm and then…

• Weapon to main

The roles that I'm looking to do is DPS Burst/ DPS sustain secondary. I read on a guide somewhere that you should choose a role (DPS/Tank/Healer) and select a second one to have as a bonus. What is the validity to this statement.

• Weapon to main

So I have returned after a long hiatus from the game and currently trying to figure out which weapon to main. I'm looking to do DPS and after looking at my destiny board I am pretty well rounded as far as completion in all aspects but now I'm looking to really buckle down and focus on one thing at a time. The weapons that currently interest me the most are: 1. 1H spear 2. daggers(I'm not sure which one though the dual daggers look cool) 3. Claws 4. Galantine pairs (or the dual swords) Primarily …

• Sword Builds

First and foremost I want to thank everyone who commented on this thread. I appreciate the great tips Quote from notsoaverageuh: “Leather armor for sure! Plate armor will give you defence, but you wont hit as high, plate armor is mostly used by tanks. Cloth armor gives you the best damage, but you will die very quickly.. so... leather is the mid term, good survival, good damage. Try some of the daggers, they are fast, and they can hit like a truck! Try especially the dual daggers, since they are…

• Sword Builds

Quote from notsoaverageuh: “It seems to me that you just want the dual swords, only because they look cool, uh? Well, they suck, the only swords that are viable for pvp in the swordline are the Claymore and the Carving sword, the rest is kinda "MEH" There is a reason why you dont see alot of players using dual swords other than in the noobie zones, you will probably get bored of that build and after 3 days of gameplay work you will quit, just an opinion. I have created a ton of builds and delete…

• Also if you can tell me a little bit about the skills that come with these builds and why they are good for these situations.

• Sword Builds

Quote from Fusionbomb: “stalker hood + sin jacket ” Use this with dual swords and what about boots and other equip? Also can you tell me a little bit about this build.. Ie why you chose those items. Thank you man I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to reply

• hello, I am a returning player inquiring what are the best builds as it seems the builder website has not been changed from years back. What are the best Sword Builds? I'm leaning more towards the Dual sword weapon builds for both solo pvp Pve and group pvp? Or should I go with a different weapon? I'm not opposed to trying other stuff as well but please list multiple builds. Thanks for supporting the newb warrior of the year. Coming to a battlefield near you!

• Sword Builds

please list multiple viable builds as well

• Sword Builds

What are the best Sword Builds? I'm leaning more towards the Dual sword weapon builds for both solo pvp Pve and group pvp? Or should I go with a different weapon?