Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• What's up with this gank 7

Player112 - - Forum Banter

Quote from SHARKY: “No celebration this time. Firstly, I don't for a moment believe you're leaving. Secondly, I actually have some empathy for you. ” You have empathy because you think I lost stuff. But all the tools I had for recovering the loss remained in place. I have dismantled them now. My bro will be getting 50m plus huge amount of stock, plus other stuff. That will be enough to keep him going until bored or hit by toxicity. It's a clean break for me. I find the ceiling in this game too l…

Quote from Captainrussia: “how fast will you lose this one? ” Learn some patience. Why ask the question you already know the answer to? It takes time for me to compose the post. I may be a pro trader, I am no master writer. Did your colleagues break out a six pack?

Ok, sharky, here's proof no credit card is involved. Lost the mammoth quickly with its cloth load. I haven't lost any IRL money, so I don't care. I could recover the loss if I wanted to. But, I won't bother. Giving all my stuff, worth 50 to 100m to bro to let him play some more. I go back to play WOT. The mammoth kill was totally fair this time as far as the game mechanics goes. No complaints there. They sold me the mammoth at a good price and then hunted for me. I accepted their challenge. It w…

Quote from SHARKY: “I'd like to hear you deny that you're using your credit card now. ” Credit card is not necessary. Even captainrussia can tell you how to make millions a minute.

Command mammoth experts are penny a dozen in this place.

Recovered my loss in 14 days with a 15% bro-assist. Mammoth and the cloth for it are all in good order. Idiots like captainrussia and neef still never had a command mammoth and I am already on my second one. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…814abc5a05ebb0ce0e94b8b32

• The color for own text in chat should be different. For purpose of trade messages it will help prevent over/under spamming. Pro traders don't stare at the chat window all the time.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Also as the devs already mentioned - the word "solo" means that the level of difficulty is scaled to a "solo" player... not necessarily meaning that its meant to be played as a solo gameplay. ” Did the devs tell people whereTF the solo dungeons are? I know where the group dungeons are and I can go there without running around aimlessly. Not everyone is like you who's got nothing better to do.

• Quote from Throatcutter: “Seems really wrong to me, its a multiplayer game and group content should always be better than solo content in my eyes, by atleast 30% to incentivise "multiplayer" ” Yes, that is a good point. When they intro'ed solo dungeons, I said they were turning this into a single player game. They said no. Now it is a single player game. They are all quiet now. Not all of us need efficiency. Some of us just want some casual dungeons and group would make it easier. Now I don't do…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Im beginning to think he is just like 12-13. He does not use foul language... ever. (of course after I've typed this - he might do it to try to compensate). He also does not appear to ever get angry/mad... could be an AI bot too... good point. ” When someone can get everything he wants, there is no reason to be angry, ever. In contrast, SHARKY is always angry.

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “I'm not sure if you're a bad troll or a highly skilled idiot. He could buy them, but he doesn't want to because he doesn't want one. How is that hard to comprehend? He has demonstrated the capability to buy them, and he's not going to spend hundreds of millions of silver to appease a troll. ” I don't understand. Saying you can buy 5 means the ability to buy 5? In that case I can buy 50, 10x his capabilities. Who's word has more weight: someone who has proven to ha…

• Quote from Neef: “You must be brain dead, I said I could buy them, Not that I have them. I clearly don't want one as the only time I buy them is to resell them to make some profit from buy orders. ” You said: for the record I can fucking buy like 5 right this second Since you don't even have a single one to show for it, I was right to say you couldn't.

• Quote from Neef: “Lol I cannot? ” Yes, cannot. Not a command mammoth to be seen anywhere. I tried hard looking at the picture. If it's there, draw me an arrow pointing to it.

• Is this guy quitting, can I have his stuff?

• There really is no need to over think. When coincidences happen frequently (they will), then you will have a better idea on what is going on. If you are observant, you will be able to work out their exact capabilities. Some of these could be countered, some could not.

• Quote from Piddle: “The "Can I have your stuff?" meme works best if we all agree to use it sparingly. When you just go around asking everyone all the time it loses the minimal amount of funny that it has. ” I wasn't trying to be funny. I genuinely want their stuff.

• Killed by a suspected cheater.

Player112 - - Rants

Quote from Zidoco: “will I be compensated for the lost items? ” You can compensate the loss by entering credit card number if you are not f2p. If you are already f2p then you haven't lost much. I had an encounter with a fast walker only earlier. He was quicker than my T6 ox on full gallop. I doubt it will get you anywhere having them banned. They are penny a dozen. All you will end up doing is getting confused by who actually took your stuff. The best defence against them is f2p.

• Quote from Kurobon: “3) ??? ” 3) Agent smiths Their capabilities are significantly greater than removing the name plates. In the video their name plates simply didn't appear at all. Had you not recorded it, other will say you pressed the A key by mistake.

• Quote from ClassicDoffy: “No and no ” If you have a bro and he's quitting, may be I can have his stuff?

• Daddy=Squalor

Quote from KatherineKore: “It's a fucking video game. ” Really? With so many angry people around, your'd thought it's some kind of piss-people-off program. Anyway, I am not one of them, just a neutral observer.