Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 94.

• Quote from Owlsane: “1. I don't buy this argument for multiples reasons : Explosive shot is a clear example of it, any skill shot like deadly shot/piercing bolt work around the same concept as mine.What they have to code is : -The basic attack missle animation change to Deadly arrow missle animation 2. I thought it was multiple different suggestion so i was very confused and it's not digest at all to read but if i understood your suggestion ” 1. Auto-attacks do not work like casts. Projectiles o…

• 1. Technically not viable, too many calculations. Combined with Albion poor basic attack system it would be even worse. 2. Not in "whispering" theme, overused stack and nuke approach. And it's really weak, shitty-curse-tier weak. For example with other weapons in game make something unique in gameplay and in same time interesting and balanced Toggle skill so not completely useless. Reducing damage debuff applied with long duration on target, separate damage buff with same duration for user on ta…

• Quote from Zoream: “You don't need all that stuff to make a profit. Nowhere near that amount. You do realise how much silver you'd need for a max island, 10t6 houses with furniture? ” Profit_worth_a_bit_of_time_it_takes_to_bother_ with_island_stuff — this would be correct way to put it. Yeah, i know, it is not much. There are few kinds of players: ones that afraid of any danger and other, what explore the game and participate in pvp (solo, small-scale). First forever counting pennies, the latter…

• Quote from JaegarRedBeard: “1. Do axes ever get good at 400 spec dmg-wise in t4 gear? 2. I've opened all weapons and gear at least to t4. I do need to try them in arena more. 3. Slowly getting to know the item pieces and what skills they have. Guess the more I play the more this becomes common knowledge. 4. I like bruiser style with some sustain. If I had pocket heals, that would be ideal. 5. Playing assassin and rogue type chars have always been one of my first go-tos 6. My question regarding t…

• Quote from sandstorm22: “I always doubted that. Finally, said !%^ it, made 10 sets of gear and headed out. My doubts were accurate. Edit: You can still auto attack with Hellion. You just can't use abilities? ” 1. Maybe i misunderstood you now, but it is fairly easy to get premium after 3-4 of days in BZ. 2. Yep, that's the use of item. It creates zone with radius a bit smaller than attack range at the casters location, silences everyone and making caster invisible. Great to bait on mobs with it …

• Quote from JaegarRedBeard: “I don't fully get flagging in the red zones except its like a beacon for the nonflagged to come to us, which we did flag and they came. Spectreal, that's reassuring on the axes. I have like 30-40 exp tomes, not sure if I want to dump them into my axe or save them for my single target dps weapon of choice. It looks like dual swords is more forgiving than spear pokes. ” If you have a group, a healer is a must. You have to fight healers and without one for yourself there…

• Quote from sandstorm22: “Tried it again. 9 attempts 9 ganks net loss of coin no bosses killed because only T4 Gained fame So pretty much what people say. You're paying silver to accelerate fame. Neat ” Skip first level of dungeon, don't activate any shrines or kill mobs and in 95% tries you won't get ganked. Plot twist: solo dungeons are for ganking and baiting ganks. Warbow can farm from t6 if you have Ray of Light. Try regular bow it is much better for SRD and use cabbage soup. Extra: if you c…

• Quote from ubuntu: “П.С у меня есть другое предложение решить проблему с сольниками: в сольниках сделать черную зону и заходя туда все пати распускаются. чтобы эти нагибаторы гоняясь за челом перебили друг друга. ” Интереса ради можешь посмотреть что писали во время анонса соло данжей, за месяц до релиза. Писали и про лут-портал, когда пара человек стоит на входе и безбожно его абузит, про скиперов и про то,х как фиксить лучше. До конца так и не пофиксили, все также можно людей фармить. То, что …

• Refining is not crafting, so there is nothing to say aside from "use correct cities (cities have bonuses for one type of stuff each) and use low tax refineries. You will get to transport raw materials in royals irc. To get started in actual crafting AND have some profit you need full island (max upgrade level of island, 10 of lvl 6 houses each with furniture and tier 6 workers or above) and ability to craft tier 6 items. With this you can make about 500k-one mil per day depending on your skills.…

• Quote from tantnat: “Hello everybody. I found an article about the possibility of training GvG . Is it possible to add locations for fewer people? I would like to be able to train 2x2 for HG. ” HG in blue zones is what are you looking for.

• Quote from Warmas: “ you have to use 1 item out of 2 to counter 1 out of 50+ weapons. ” Not all 50 weapons are viable choices, some have exclusive uses and some are complete garbage. As for guardian you can use it to heal as it was intended at first and to heal your friends and remove poison which is sometimes huge. As for purge, every build have some buff to purge.

• Consider this. 1. IP is not that important, abilities matter much more. 2. Arena is garbage way to learn PvP and open world pvp is nowhere near it. But arena is a good way to create starting capital, just make a bunch of characters for daily rewards. 3. One hour in BZ will earn you dozen of 4 sets, even solo. You will die, but so does everyone and it is worth it, especially if your build is worth less than t8 poison lmao. 4. PvP is best way to earn silver 5. If you are afraid of BZ for some weir…

• налоги

Vesen - - Таверна

Ищи выгоднее место, в городе обычно достаточно предложений. Чем ближе к центру, тем дороже. Как вариант вообще крафтить в городах с низкими налогами и перевозить уже куда нужно. А на островах крафтить вообще не стоит, крафтеры на них размещают рабочих, которым кормят книжки (заполняются когда крафтишь) в обмен на ресурсы.

• Quote from Kopetcam: “Топовый кач, собирательство, контент и звз ” Разве топовый кач не в 5v5 hg? Разве топовое собирательство не на чужих грядках? Разве контент это не субъективная штука? Разве звз это не полуработа с запахом сапогов? Разве количество и качество контента не уменьшается с увеличением количества союзников, ненапов, сидов/петов и тд? Без иронии интересно, разве такие профитв не притягивают только 100% казуалов?

• Paradox

Vesen - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from sandstorm22: “Nice. That gives me hope. My bow is 70 but I think my mastery is maybe 10. Will have to raise that as you suggested. I will need to practice frost shot. Likely better in duels since you can't kite mobs without resetting fight. Just need to find a good duel spot. Bank area is poor. ” I'd rather suggest going out in red zones and farming Sepulchre of Magic and static dungeons in Runnel Sink. Duels and arena will never give you that you can get from actual pvp. In first cas…

• Paradox

Vesen - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Termak: “You dont need to use T4, just use what you can afford to replace regularly. ” At first you should, can you afford buying 20-30 sets to have PvP for several hours? With high tier gear you look to get kills or fight several players with good chances for victory. In T4 you look to bash and get bashed, as for warbow, you don't need ray of light to pvp. Frost shot does great, Really Great and can teach you a lot about distance, kiting, worth of slow and mobility. Ray of light begi…

• В синих зонах есть на карте есть жёлтые порталы. Это хэллгейты для новичков, там ты гарантированно убьешся об максимум двух человек, которые тоже наверняка будут новичками. Потери предметов с тебя нет, так что при желании это регулярное ПВП по респавну портала, самое то для полного новичка, который хочет найти себя. И ещё там сильная порезка уровня предметов, высокий тир и прокачка не так сильно влияют, а значит можно прикинуть как будет выглядеть твой билд в будущем.

• Смотришь например youtube.com/user/HelgulfrGerpir/videos Копируешь, примерно_чуствуешь, экспериментируешь и меняешь под себя. Мета есть и она не такая уж и вариативная. Стандартное правило – несколько защитных умений, плащ обычно на невидимость, зелье на восстановление хп.