Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

• Any chance you can change Arena Reward's time to 22 hours, like farms? It'll really help people that play arenas daily. About the ZvZ changes, why reduce the debuff yet again? You're not fixing anything. There's hardly any alliance that plays within one tag currently, lowering the debuff is only incentivising everyone to actually exploit it.

• Parry gives survivability to a weapon line that has great damage and mobility. I'd rather see their mobility being reduced, but that would be way more radical than just nerfing Parry.

• Improvements to the Party Finder 1) The role choice on the right upper corner is pointless as soon as you setup/join a party, covering a part of the screen with information that is no longer important. Could you make it disappear when the player joins a group? 2) If a party that is Looking For Players reaches its maximum size, it stops looking, but if someone leaves, it doesn't start looking again. Could you add an option on the Party Finder settings so I can choose for it to start looking again…

• Quote from blappo: “In general i think a 10% weeklong buff is just not appealing to most of us. i would rather a 100% 4 hour buff dropped as a consumable that i choose when to activate. as i could focus on using it effectively rather than spending countless hours grinding as normal and seeong little extra results ending up that i feel the buff is a waste because the time spent in that dungeon would have been better spent in 20 solos. shorter more powerful buffs would push people to attempt to do…

• While we're at it, could you just add the copy-to-clipboard function that we already have on the guild ledger into the chat? I don't want to use a Loot Logger, but there's no way to copy the chat lines even though there's already a similar feature in the game.

• Quote from Mytherceria: “ - When it comes to data gathering / data mining, we are usually fine with a website aggregating Albion market data if they do so - i) using technical means approved by us, and - ii) without negatively affecting our servers when collecting the data, and - iii) as long as the data is made available on a website and not, for example, through an in-game modification or overlay, and - iv) if it does not provide a real-time in-game advantage. ” Just for the sake of informatio…

• Localization / Translation Bugs Thread

MClemente - - Bugs

In Portuguese, the home debuff (respawning on cities from outlands) has translated Home to "lar", which is right, but Home is translated everywhere else in the game as "casa". "Casa" (literally house) can also mean home in Portuguese. So just replace "lar" with "casa" on that line.

• @Eltharyon @Korn Can't wait to see how POE breaks up into POE and RENT, and SQUAD breaks up into SQUAD and SQUAK so you can pretend this change fixed anything.

MClemente - - Bugs

1. Territory tower's 2nd tab (tower level tab). 2. Portuguese 3. String is technically correct but the wording is incorrect. (non-idiomatic speech) 4. "Decaimento de Nível" N9gln4g.png 5. "Decaimento" is used mostly in Physics (as in Exponential Decay). "Decadência" is used for the act of decaying, so "Decadência de nível" is a better translation.

• Quote from stocker: “I made a simple AWS bucket host a new and updated items.txt so that issue should also be fixed. ” Can't you just setup a Dropbox .txt file (or whatever hosting site that shows the file) instead?

• Quote from Maldius: “If emerald let me, I can open a PR into his repository with the fix and update of name itens. ” Could you just upload yours as a fork? You don't even need permission, the project is under GPL v3

• Quote from stocker: “Quote from MClemente: “Quote from Alasson: “that has to be done by Frogs one right? or every1 can do it? ” What do you mean? Anyone can and should use that to have accurate logs.Ryuji (or whoever has control to the site's files) needs to update the site's items.txt again. ” @MClemente Is the items.txt only used for the client? I mean if we fix the items.txt would the upload to the webpage show correctly? ” Yes, items.txt is the only problem.

• Quote from Alasson: “that has to be done by Frogs one right? or every1 can do it? ” What do you mean? Anyone can and should use that to have accurate logs. Ryuji (or whoever has control to the site's files) needs to update the site's items.txt again.

• I've update my "translator" You'll need Python 3. Just unzip the file on the same folder of the LootLogger.exe, run ItemTranslator.py and input the name of the log file (for example: "Upload-21-ago-01-15-35"). The new log will be named with the "-new" suffix (for example: "Upload-21-ago-01-15-35-new"). Upload that new file to the site and you'll get a normal combat loot.

• The items.txt is outdated again. To make it worse, I can't upload a fixed version because the site isn't analyzing the version.

• In the case I've completed the first two conditions for season rewards, do I need to have bought the 30 days of Premium (or any other number of days whatsoever) or does redeeming the 3 days of Premium (compensation from the DDOS attacks back then) work for it?

• Ok, I've made a "translator" from the old Items.txt file to the new one. You'll need Python 3. Just drop it on the same folder of the LootLogger.exe and run it. Input the name of the log file (for example: "Upload-21-ago-01-15-35") and it'll translate it into a new file ("Upload-21-ago-01-15-35-new"). Upload that new file into the site and you'll get a normal combat loot. Here is an example of the same combat: Old: albion.netoone.fr/result.php?i…0ec5bce064d6e270f53b23bf0 New: albion.netoone.fr/r…

• Quote from stocker: “You can download the sourcecode from the site and build it yourself or you can download my .rar file. ” Can confirm it works. Download his version and built from the original version. Edit: My own compiled version "works", but wasn't logging some items correctly. For example: unknown.png Omelette and Gigantify are logged correct. The 6.1 Knight Helmet, 4.2 Brim, and 6.1 Scholar's Robe were completely wrong. It seems the Items.txt is messed up. A T5 Bag (1757) is being logged…

MClemente - - Bugs

1. The "Your castle in this area is being attacked" message. 2. Portuguese. 3. String is technically correct but the wording is incorrect. (Typos, non-idiomatic speech, etc.) 4. When an owned castle in the same area you're in, it shows "Seu castelo de nesta área está sendo atacado". "Nesta" is a contraction of "em" (in or on, context-dependent) and "esta" (this) so, if I were to translate it back into English, it would sound like "Your castle in in this area is being attacked". Besides, it isn't…

MClemente - - Bugs

1. Broadsword, Dual Swords, Clarent Sword, and Carving Sword's E description. 2. Portuguese 3. String is technically correct but the wording is incorrect. 4. Broadsword, Dual Swords, Clarent Sword: "Zero Charges" is being translated to "Zero Carga", when it should be "Zero Cargas". It follow the same rule as English, where you use the singular form only to represent 1. Carving Sword: It translates "Charges" to "Investida" (which would be correct if it meant something like Knight Boot's Shield Ch…