Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 83.

• Purge!

OverLife - - Bugs

Quote from Olysja: “it's a toggle skill ” you can dodge 12cd skill with 30% speed buff? Don't tell me stupid idead of dodge skill what have move speed buff and low cd with 300+ hp reagent per hit when your safe skills have cd 30-45sec per use.

• Purge!

OverLife - - Bugs

On skill text, isn't tell anything about that shit can't be purge - so it's bug! And what kind idiot is make like that skills? when cd is 20sec and with omlet and second hand is 12 sec cd! Healing 350 hp per hit!!!! Mace 8.0t wich full speck can beat 4.0 - GREAT BALANCE! After 2018 all balance is dead.

• Purge!

OverLife - - Bugs

LoooooL! WTF?! Why can't be purge that shit? Why in game have purge items and weapons if you can't purge other???

• Purge!

OverLife - - Bugs

So new skill at 1 hand dagger, can't be purge - how too play mace now? Useless half skills, you run away or try too purge, but can't it doo... Lol Fix that bug, new skill at daggers can't be purge or clean!!!

• Quote from neketos: “у нас в ги писали тикет, и сапорт ответил что это баг и в скором времени тех кто злоупотреблял им будут наказаны ” Че ты пиздишь людям!? Не хочешь чтобы мешали тебе сундучить? П.с все бегите ебащить сундуки - Korn 41-a950b69da1cec9291796b190b7e57e29f3778b23-128.jpg Administrator Founder.png Referrer.png Likes Received10,257Posts4,168 - 56 Apr 2nd 2020+4 Hi there, 1) As Retroman stated above, the #1 player on the leaderbord generated the silver amount by simply saving a very …

• Ну открой ютуб и посмотри ролик

• Я все конечно понимаю, но о каком фейме идет речь? На сундуках ты выносишь больше феймы, а если брать в расчет что ты не рмтешер и тебе серебро не нужно выводить то переводя серебро в фейм через книги, то там цифры выходят космические в час по фейму, не один хце не сравниться. Quote from olkep4: “Quote from OverLife: “И за чем эти страдания за 1 лям? Когда на сундуках делается 20 за то же время, так еще и официально заявили что это не баг и можно зарабатывать. ” Продемонстрируй ” В смысле? Тебе …

• Sooo!? When be some balance in that game? Or you will wait same what was before you make it f2p? You make new items half of them is unbalanced sh*t, half of them useless trash! Mage leather robe and boots = unbalanced shit.. Heavy armor, helmed, boots = useless trash.. Same with other weapons, you put new items, when you have still other dead.... Albion online = you can be anyone, but sorry we have only 3 meta (spear,bow,sword) other you will be bugged(artifact axe, 1 hand mace"E" 50-50% that wi…

• UPPPPppppppp!

• И за чем эти страдания за 1 лям? Когда на сундуках делается 20 за то же время, так еще и официально заявили что это не баг и можно зарабатывать.

• forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/127051-Petitio/ All who think is wrong way, please go petitio!

• Petitio!!!!!

OverLife - - General Questions & Discussions

Sooo, after some new post from admin - "Great news" my friends, all who play in AO sins beta, what you think about that news, that chest bug is not more bug, but many years on your question about it you get that is prohibited too use and it is bug. I want too you make like in that post, if you think that people and guild, what was using that bug for years, most be baned and silver in guild must be delet. Thanks

• Quote from Korn: “Hi there, 1) As Retroman stated above, the #1 player on the leaderbord generated the silver amount by simply saving a very large number of silver bags and then cashing them at all once. 2) Regarding the chest hunting in high end PvP zones as shown in this video, please note the following: - It happens in a few high end full open world PvP zones - The number of chests in those zones is limited Hence it is an activity that is self-balancing due to risk vs reward: the more people …

• My point, like bona fide player, that players must be blocked, and not only players(chest farm acc), but also mains acc, delete guilds, players who abuse that money in guild and they territories what they own, and silver at guild balance! I don't know what you think about that, but it's my point. Thanks Have fun in game, not grind rmt$$$

• Quote from solventh: “have u reported them? ” You are funny, there is about million massage for support of this problem for long time. You can see,that i told, if support is telling "strictly don't recommend too use it", so you can understand that i speak about it with them, and other people also msg them many times nicks,guild and other info. It's sad when you play by rules ,but other people use bugs for free. I see at Strime from one American buddy, who maked his next acc with out ff pve, all …

• Quote from Tabor: “We all should be happy they have acknowledged this and responded that it will be fixed. Asking them to explain why it took so long does not do much good at this point. Unfortunately like most things it probably comes down to a priority list and this as well as many other things we would love to be looked at sometimes just do not appear to make the cut. ” My point is not about "time" my point is about why not block that players? They destroy economy of craft, gold price, produc…

• @Retroman , i want too know, if it is bug, and support is writing that strictly don't recommend too use it, still don't have any blocks? I know that all people who own in city production machines , they have like 1000kk,2000kk,8000kk+?? erned that way earned, you can't beat them in auction for production machines, if you are not using that bug. And how many of them is making rmt from this.... I know many of arch top guild is 24/7 there on chest, and same story, still all play, same nicks, same s…