Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from DJYUNGTRANCHE: “Quote from Korn: “The issue that we have with Albion being on GFN right now is that it has been implemented by them as being exclusive to Steam players. That is not acceptable for us - if we make a service such as GFN available, it would have to be made available to all players equally. This however does require significant tech work on our end and it's not something we can start looking into right now as we are fully focused on our next update. ” i don't understand "t…

• Quote from Skirt: “Quote from PCGamer.com - Wes Fenlon: “"Nvidia didn't ask for our permission to put the game on the platform so we asked them to remove it," tweeted The Long Dark developer Raphael van Lierop, adding that "devs should control where their games exist." Yes, you're playing games you already own, but it is a platform, because there's an interface that makes playing them much simpler than it would be on a blank virtual machine, where you'd have to install everything manually. And t…

• Hey there and thanks for the input. We are currently considering the following: - Making AOE escalation weaker - Looking into the stacking up of bonus damage effects as these play a critical role in "one shot" builds. We don't mind strong engages as they are an important part of ZvZ balances, in particular when fighting outnumbered. However, in our view, they should usually not be one shots. - The disarray curve will be made flatter in the next patch. The goal here is to balance it in such a way…

• Hey there, we are looking into the issue of the colour difference between the picture above and the skin in-game.

• Cluster Queue

Korn - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “implementing mechanics that provides huge advantage to whoever is in the zone first, is promoting the worst possible form of gameplay there is. ” That is indeed a concern. However, what should counter-balance this is that right now, due to the cluster queue based strategy described above, the people who are in the zone first have a disadvantage if they have to defend an object in the zone that is not close to an exit. They'd hav…

• Cluster Queue

Quote from Hollywoodi: “Well, My feedback is, that you try to solve something that doesn't work. 1) you said it, unlimited amount of people don't work, hw and n+n interaction gives super expo growth that cannot be handled no matter what hw u throw at 2) any mechanic u implement to handle it will get abused u try solve it since early days it doesn't work 3) the only thing that will work to hard cap it and make it instanced 4) the interesting thing is, who can place an attack I would say, the peop…

• Cluster Queue

Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “implementing mechanics that provides huge advantage to whoever is in the zone first, is promoting the worst possible form of gameplay there is. ” That is indeed a concern. However, what should counter-balance this is that right now, due to the cluster queue based strategy described above, the people who are in the zone first have a disadvantage if they have to defend an object in the zone that is not close to an exit. They'd have to pick between contesting at least 1 exi…

• Cluster Queue

Hey there, in the past weeks, there has been a lot of discussion about the smart cluster queue feature introduced with Queen. With this post, we'd like to give an overview of the situation and share with you the steps that we consider taking. What is the goal of the cluster queue? There are hard tech limits to how many players can fight in a single zone. These tech limits are not subject to hardware, meaning that no matter how many servers we use, they can't be exceeded without causing massive i…

• Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “It must be a mistake when you write that you have to win a lvl9 fight to participate? lvl9 is the season end fight, so that makes absolutely no sense. it would make more sense if you had to win a lvl7 fight, so maybe just a typo?. ” I believe thats the point. There is potentially multiple L9 fights at the end of the Season - hence no "true" "best" team. S8 had 3 teams play a L9 match and it felt a bit weird, not knowing who really was the best team. ” …

• The food building tax % calculation is currently inconsistent with the normal crafting buildings. This means that in order to break even on costs, a higher tax % is needed on food buildings. They 'look' more expensive, in reality, they are not. Fixing this disparity is part of our backlog.

• Quote from Tonecas: “How to use an Alliance to get around the rules to get a result. drive.google.com/file/d/1r1Iz0…Jh3imKFYJu8nzBqY_icj/view It is a shame that these people have an accent in the Round Table mainly considering how they devalue the team that invites them. @Mytherceria ” Hey there, when we send out surveys - or run forum polls - we are fully aware that politics come into play and that different groups will try to influence the outcome one way or another. That is also why we always…

• Hey there, we discussed this internally and decided against this. The main reason is that it would provide individual players an incentive to dodge such a tax by saving up silver bags for a long time and then leaving their guild before cashing them. We felt that providing such an incentive would be bad for game as it would give rise to guild internal conflict and a higher churn rate of guild members - not good in a social game such as Albion. Even if the feature was optional, we think that eithe…

• This issue should be fixed now.

• If you still have problems with installing the game, please try the following: - Fully uninstall the old client. Then, reboot your phone. Then try to install the new client - Make sure that you have enough free storage space on your device. To be on the safe side, aim for at least 4 gb (better 5gb) of free space before downloading the new apk. - If you get an error saying that the app ist not trusted / from an unknown source etc, please check this article: androidcentral.com/unknown-sources Than…

• Quote from Astrorhea: “Still not working, i play nice until 1 hour ago and the 743 mb download appeared again. Please fix it ” Hey there, you mean that you played the game without problems until 60 minutes ago and when you started it again just now, you got the download prompt? Just checking to be sure. If so, can you please send me your character name per PM? Thanks.

• If you have issues installing the game on Android, please check this thread: Android Issues - Possible fix *Updated*

• iOS beta access

Korn - - iOS Test Forum

Hey there, please see albiononline.com/en/news/ios-beta-test-signup

• Quote from Nenmor: “ I downloaded again and tried to install. But unfortunately result is the same. I played this game via my mobile till this last patch. I don't know why but system/Android refuses to install the app. It says don't trust the publisher. Anything changed in between last two patches? ” Hm, the warning that the device does not trust the publisher etc. often happens if you install an app directly from the .apk. As far as I know, it should be possible for override / ignore this error…

• Please note that iOS devices should have at least 3gb of RAM (better 4) to run the game properly without crashes. Here is a list where you can check how much RAM your device has: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_…est_supported_iOS_release If you have enough RAM and still see crashes, please close all other apps that are open in the background, restart your ipad and try again. If that does not fix things, it would be great if you could post a crash report here: forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Board…

• Quote from Nenmor: “Bad news. I downloaded it and try to install. But Android didn't let me. Same as before. ” Can you check how much free storage space you have on your device? The final client takes quite a bit of space, more than the downloaded files. A rough guideline is to aim for 5 gb of free storage space prior to downloading the apk. The apk takes about 1.4 gb, the client installed from it about 2.2 gb. That would be 1.4+2.2 = 3.6gb, but Android will need a buffer to work properly after …