Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Something I've talked with others for quite some time is the basic flaw of the guild/alliance system. There's simply too many players in a single guild/alliance to create a natural dynamic flow between new and older players. If there was some kind of cap on the amount of players in a guild, say 100 people, guilds couldn't just mass invite tons of new players and locking them in a toxic environment. My largest issue though, is still the alliance system since, similar to the guilds, there's no cap…

• Just a simple thought I had today. Why aren't expedition entrances simply placed in the open world instead of having to queue up for them? They would still work as they do at this point where they require a group of 5 to enter/complete of course and they would still be instanced for each group (meaning no PvP inside of it). Placing them in the open world would, in my opinion, add some extra flavor to them and the game as a whole. HCE would also require you to move to their given location and usi…