Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Hi Athyrie, I would love to have a conversation with you in game and see if our guild Chaos Rising is a good fit for you and you are a good fit for us. Here is our recruiting thread. [KO]Chaos Rising wants YOU (English Speaking, NA/OCE/EU Welcome) Message me in game my character name is Aanika =) hope to hear from you soon.

• Looking for a guild

Aanika - - Guild Recruitment

Hey Steve I would rather talk to you about Chaos Rising in chat but you didn't mention your character name. Here is our recruiting thread. [KO]Chaos Rising wants YOU (English Speaking, NA/OCE/EU Welcome) My name is Aanika if you want to add me in game. We are a smaller guild but active. We do nightly fame farms, have an active discord and have upcoming events for the holidays where you can win lots of cool prizes. Message me if you want an invite or just want to know more about us.

• I just want to thank SI. The recent patch has made the game SO much more stable on tablet. I no longer crash every other time I zone. I still crash once in a while but it is a much more reasonable amount now. Tablet users very much appreciate it

• Quote from Lumberjack: “Mobile devices should be used only for farming, its a shame they advertised otherwise, also i think boring state of combat can be blamed on mobile devices. Also game was advertised as sandbox in YouTube videos, but its not mention anywhere on website ” This is actually the point I was trying to make. There are fixes for all these problems most of it can be solved by making a completely mobile oriented user interface from scratch, larger hitboxes different set up and a cha…

• I do use a stylus but the hitboxes on the mobile interface I suspect have the same ratio as the pc on a screen 1/5th the size so you can see the problem

• "TRULY CROSS-PLATFORM Albion Online is the first truly cross-platform MMO experience, available for Windows, Mac, Linux and Android, with all players on one master server in one massive, sprawling world. You choose how your adventure evolves; at home or on the go!" This is what you as devs claim for this game and this is what I expected when I paid money to play this game. I have been patient and figured OK well they will balance it eventually, they will make it so gameplay is equal on mobile bu…

• I think this will be a great change but my main concern is when the game is released and the population really explodes.