Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• /bump for new information about 1v1 tournament.

• /bump for the start of something new.

• /bump

• For anyone who likes to travel. This is a video I would like to share. Just a glimpse of more that is to come in 2020. Let me know what you think here or on the channel. Trying to get some feedback from our great community in Albion. Please share with others if you enjoy. The more shares and feedback would be great. Thanks guys and gals. 2020 is going to be a great year. Both in Albion and the RL. Have fun... Queen! youtube.com/watch?v=fSCT4ooI2Nk Peace, QlessGamer

• Quote from Neef: “Yeah I would have to say that dude would have stole the items weither is was a game or a RL drop party =P. As you said it showed his/her true colors. Though in the end it could have been a 12 year old kid just wanting to get rich xD ” Yeah I agree. In the end, I encourage people to do a drop party or at the very least give something away to a random person. IDK...maybe it's just me but it's fun. It's a sandbox game. Let's have fun with it in different ways. In the end, I just w…

• Martlock Militia. Check Guild Recruitment Forums for a community of ZvZers that is coming soon.....

• ........................Recruitment........................ -Fill out the questions and post on this forum if you are interested in joining Martlock Militia. -Copy and paste the following format. .............Applicant............. In Game Name: Do you prefer to play as a PvPer or a Crafter/Gatherer: What is your PvE Fame: What is your PvP Fame: What can you bring to Martlock Militia: _________________________________________________________________________ After posting an application you will …

• _____________________________Martlock Militia News_____________________________ Due to the lack of requests this event will be postponed to a future date. --------------------I want more people from outside Martlock Militia Participating.....I want the best of Albion to fight against MM. *Updated 29Jan2020 Tournament (1v1) On 29Jan2020 at 18:00 (in game time) a 1v1 tournament will commence. All in Martlock Militia will have an instant invite to this event. All others who wish to participate futu…

• Martlock Militia is a group of individuals who will work together side by side. Our focus is to create a cohesive unit that works together in Zerg vs Zerg (ZVZ). We will dominate the battlefield by our skill and communication. Nothing is more important. We will put aside our own agenda for the greater good of the group. We are only as strong as our weakest link. This is the creed that we will all follow as individuals. If you agree upon this creed you will follow the rules of MM. In doing so yo…

• .......................Martlock Militia...................... Let me get straight to the point. On 15Jan2020, I started a guild called Martlock Militia. It will be a ZvZ guild that will focus on team work above all else. The goal is to become an amazing community of players in Albion Online (AA) that will work together as a cohesive unit. A community of players that will conquer in ZvZ battles. My goal as the leader is to create a solid group of 20+ individuals that will be feared and admired in…

• Hello everyone! So long story short. I just had a random drop event on my private island. It is something I have been doing for fun for the past couple months. The rules are simple. I randomly invite people in general chat and invite all those who accept to my island. On my island, I have multiple chests scattered around. In each chest is an item and when players bring them back I give a certain mount. All mounts are worth over 1mil. All I ask is that everyone wait at the pier before they run of…

• Albion Quest!

QLessGamer - - General Questions & Discussions

The first group of Adventurers docs.google.com/document/d/1HT…E9LafFQA/edit?usp=sharing

• The cure to Rage!

QLessGamer - - Chronicles of Albion

This post was part of the Albion Quest. Please check under the General for more information.

• The cure to Rage!

QLessGamer - - Chronicles of Albion

Journal Entry #1036 FINALLY! After two years of hard work I have finally come up with a substance that can suppress this “demonic fever”! Everyone thought it was some sort of demonic possession that occured. The subjects would exhibit erratic behavior, profuse sweating, and the colors of their eyes became dark red. After roughly four days they would die a horrible death. I did not find this to be true at all. When looking at all of the subjects throughout the years there was one common occurrenc…

• The quest has been activated. An adventurer has shown. It will start at 19:00 UTC. Come if you wish to participate!

• Albion Quest!

QLessGamer - - General Questions & Discussions

Just updated the story in my first post. Read the new information on where to be for the start of the quest in game. Hope to see many of you there.

• Don't have any plans at the moment for streaming or recording. Anyone going to the event is welcome to do so. I will update this post with more information tomorrow. Stay tuned.

• NEXT IN-GAME EVENT WILL START ON 01SEP19 19:00UTC DISCLAIMER Welcome Everyone! I’m creating a quest for everyone in Albion Online! It’s something I personally enjoyed creating in all the tabletop games I played. To give some context, I’ve DMed for multiple games in my life. I’ve had amazing stories and I want to share some of them with you all. Luckily, SBI has created an amazing game in which I can share some of these stories with you online. Albion Online is an amazing sandbox game I’ve played…

• Every time I try to refresh the AH I get kicked back to the main page of Albion. Is this happening to anyone else?

• endless connecting screen

QLessGamer - - Bugs

I crashed too and it won't connect. I just hope to god that I didn't get killed by a stupid easy mob that was chasing me.... I had a lot of stuff on me.