Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Faction Flag Trade Missions

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey @Hunter2094 there's a confirmation popup when you try to accept another mission: gTQDDM5.jpg

• Hey @onur_548 could you also post your device and android version?

• Hey @Eirual season points in Guild Logs are not displayed per season but for the timeframe you choose, so you're most likely looking at all-time timeframe.

• The Arena! Important!

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from GrimSync: “Lots of issues like this started happening after the latest patch when I launch stuff won't load in. For some odd reason when I killed a mob the performance and loading issues are all gone but comes back from time to time. Not sure when they'll be able to fix this. ” Hey, issue from this thread should be fixed already, if you still have some issues please explain further in this thread or create a new one. Maybe you could attach a screenshot or a short video?

• Losing Silver While Standing Still

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey @Dearthe do you have auto-respec enabled in destiny board? It will consume your silver for additional fame credits you get from killing mobs.

• Bug distraction mission

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey, in this mission you need to click on the crates by the marked area, have you tried that?

• Blue Screen by anticheat

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey @Nahso please send a ticket to EAC tech support: easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/tech/

• Territories sometimes do not level up

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, could you post when you had this issue and which cluster/territory?

• Game stuck at 1%

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Rismient: “Quote from Dagother: “Quote from Maddam: “Problem continues, seems like random reboot eventually let you play Also posted it in: .forum.albiononline.com/index.p…wnload-Feedback/?pageNo=2 ” Hey, that's a different issue in the thread only related to launcher resuming download. Regarding the issue with 1% stuck loading in client, devs are still investigating and need more info, please check my previous post and send all the files I mentioned (I added one more today). If you'd…

• Arcane cleanse broken again

Dagother - - Bugs

Motivating cleanse was changed to ground-target spell so you cannot use it on target anymore. Regarding empowering beam that's a bug and will be fixed soon.

• Hey, this issue should be fixed with today's patch, please let us know if you still have such issues.

• Game stuck at 1%

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Maddam: “Problem continues, seems like random reboot eventually let you play Also posted it in: .forum.albiononline.com/index.p…wnload-Feedback/?pageNo=2 ” Hey, that's a different issue in the thread only related to launcher resuming download. Regarding the issue with 1% stuck loading in client, devs are still investigating and need more info, please check my previous post and send all the files I mentioned (I added one more today). If you'd like to help more you can also PM me on for…

• Game stuck at 1%

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, devs need more information from you so if you haven't messaged me already please send me a private message on the forum with: - your output_log.txt + the one marked as old (can be found in C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandbox Interactive GmbH\Albion Online Client - note the AppData folder is hidden so you might to change your folder settings to allow hidden files/folder OR simply open launcher, go to settings and click on the Game Logs button - it should open the location for y…

• fishing bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, the input for fishing minigame is affected by your FPS - if you have low FPS (below 30) you might have a problem with higher tier fish. I'd suggest lowering your Visual Quality in game settings and disable shadows if you haven't done it already.

• Adventure Challenge - No progress

Dagother - - Bugs

Hi @Crispival have you tried using the reinstall/repair option in the launcher? It looks like the UI didn't load everything, the background image for the frost challenge is missing there too. I'd also try opening the UI in less crowded area, it could be also affecting the loading time.

• Last update kill game

Dagother - - Bugs

@lastupdatekillgame Hey, could you send me your DxDiag and your output_log.txt (you can find it by going to launcher settings -> Game Logs button will open the folder with files)? Does it happen only in crowded areas like cities or anywhere in the game?

• Can't download the game!

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Karthanok: “at first I had problems with the launcher not loading properly, it would give some error message and there would be an address which I can't remember. The downloading bar would show up then go away and the server would go from online to offline, I tried closing and opening the launcher but it shows the same errors with slight changes. I uninstalled the launcher and deleted the download and downloaded the client again and now it worked fine but after some time downloading w…

• Invisible character bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Please check your OS and gpu driver updates, we've had some reports it was resolved after update. You can also check if there's any process running in background that's using too much resources, usually it's windows updater.

• BSOD with EAC

Dagother - - Bugs

Please report it to EAC tech support at easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/tech/

• Android bug (shaking screen)

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from YuraOG: “youtu. be/XXYXFhWc94CI the vídeo is public. Try this link without space , thanks ” Same, it's not available, could you double check the video settings?