Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

• Crystal League Season 9

Kyrw - - Developers' Statements

Is it intended to lose food on every death or is it supposed to be like arenas where you dont lose food?

• Crystal League Season 9

@Retroman any change to change Arena to use crystal map and it becoming a training ground and first step to newbies to get into cgvg?

• They should transfer them to the territory of the map and let you retrieve them on reset day, when no one owns the terry. Also, you could get them when you guild/ally owns the terry

• I would be happy if at least you could get the Arena token for every win, not the first 3. Since you dont need a premium account to get this reward, one can already play as many arenas as one wanted, to get the tokens, with the trouble of changing accounts. And upping an account to a minimum to play arena is trivial.

• Quote from Gugusteh: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Health and damage of all Avalonian enemies reduced by 14% ” I don't really think thats necessary. Beside the "small white wizards" most of the mobs are pretty much balanced and just represent a challenge. The dungeons are however unworthy because of the low fame and the loot being just medium. ” My problem with Avalorian Dg is that it is almost impeditive to melee dps. I mean, lots of mobs have specific skillsagaonat melee distance atks. Plz rethi…

• The ideia is really good. I dont think that preventing BZ players to get into RZ is a good thing. Right now, there isnt much to do in RZ, so dont think it'll really impact noob players or small guilds. It might make RZ a little more alive and with more content, but would be marginal. And if the problem arise, SBI could just make you loose your home if you get to RZ. About BZ clusters near Royal Cities, this might be a problem, and if so, the simple solution would be to prevent player to get to t…

• Quote from Beddop: “Hi, could you put on your google doc, pleeease? docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…GX7m7w/edit#gid=300160745 For the "Items power chart" page if it was possible it would be great! @CommunityManagers @Elsa @ImaDoki Because my image is no longer up to date, and that I'm very bad at math imgur.com/a/OeyGHNn ” This doc has not been update for more then 2 years. We've asked Elsa, but I assume that she doesnt have the time anymore, and no one adopted it.

• Quote from Seldom: “ Schedule You can see the full Crystal League schedule here. ” On the sheet, line 4, that defines how many times per period will a fight happens is wrong. Level 4 is saying once a week, but is scheduled twice a week. L8 is stated as twice per season but has only one fight time, on the end of the season. If you're look closely, on L1-3 it counts each utc on the others, it doesn't, what is at least inconsistent Please recheck this.

• Quote from Neef: “Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Neef: “Can you please reconsider giving the whole zone a gather yield bonus and enchant. ” Honestly, I want to see how this turns out. If it results in guilds bringing zergs to protect gatherers in enemy-boosted maps, I think that would be awesome. ” Yeah, I just feel like why should the whole game get a bonus from 1 guilds hard work in leveling that tower, Like i said at the very least the buff should be atleast better for the owners. This wou…

• Hideouts: A Detailed Guide

Quote from Neef: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from ImaDoki: “SO.... it will be basically impossible to destroy a T3 hideout basically. ” Quote from Neef: “But yeah I think you may be right, It seems high level hideouts will be really hard to take down but for the cost and the fact everything gets trashed other then personal bank tabs it should be every hard to take them down @ that level i mean level3 is 80mil silver plus more crap. ” Its funny - first people cried (and I argued with them f…

Quote from Eltharyon: “Hideout Destruction Should a Hideout’s durability be reduced to 0 while it has only a single defense point remaining, it will immediately be destroyed. Any players remaining inside will immediately be ejected to the entrance position and anyone logged out inside it will later find themselves either at the entrance position (if the Hideout was recently destroyed) or at one of the region entrances. All gear, buildings, furniture inside the Hideout is destroyed EXCEPT gear st…

Quote from Neef: “Quote from ImaDoki: “So... Hideout nvl 3 22 people with T8 hammer hitting = 450 dps Regen: 100/s Real dps: 350/s (450-100) 150.000 durability / 350 = 428 seconds = 7 minutes. For a single shield. SO.... it will be basically impossible to destroy a T3 hideout basically. ” Why do you say that? If 22 people can get it down in 7 mins.... Thats 12mins left =P. But I mean if there is reds defending it would be pretty hard to take down, You would almost have to show up early lock down…

• Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Now will the capes scale in a decent way as well? ” Capes stats are almost irrelevant. I think a better solution would be to take it out of the sum from average ip. The part that matter from it is just the skill, and de cd reduction from the ip is irrelevant.

• Guild warhorse isn't skin

Kyrw - - Bugs

yeah, later I got the point. The way to go is to convert the guild mount back to gold and buy it as a mount skin. They didnt want to convert it back to gold automatically nor transforma 25 gold mount in a 800+ gold mount skin

• Guild warhorse isn't skin

Kyrw - - Bugs

So, just to be sure, we have a mount skin for guild armored horses AND a mount for guild armored horses? I really dont get the point of those not becoming skins as well.

• GvG Season 6 Schedule

Kyrw - - News & Announcements

Will season 7 territory reset will be on 13 July?

• Quote from Ikcen: “Now the comparison of prices needs some minimal effort. Then literally every player will do it without any efforts. And the players will not think about supply and demand. They will see the price and will sell/buy at the same. The trade is driven by the information, it is not the margin among the supply and the demand. ” I still disagree with you. Not everyone will look on it, not everyone will travel from city to city to get itens and get back, etc. Prices will flow given oth…

• Another suggestion: In craft calculator, on each item, add a combo box (or other way) to upgrade the item using runes/soul/relic. This would add a line on the receipt with the accordingly rune/soul/relic, and the amount, so that it can be summed on the costs ( and compare with crafting an item using higher tier material)

• First, great job you are doing on AO2D! It's helps the community a lot! Any plans on accounting return rate for crafting itens?

• Seu lindo! As far as I know, it doesn't increase the tier of the tower and find a match of the next tier. If you don't find a team to play against, you don't have a match on that day and your tower levels up for the next day.