Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 797.

• Hey there, when you zone and receive a bubble, you can not receive another one for one minute, or until you have traveled a certain distance. Since the distance from the exit to the tunnel is pretty short, I would assume that your bubble debuff was still going, hence you did not receive a bubble when you left the tunnel. Also I'm not sure if I understand your "drinking the cool aide" in regards of Albion, unless there is a cult we're not aware of.

• We got a fresh database from live. Forges and Unlock Stones are in the cities again.

• HELP!! My character is stuck in a wall

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Quote from billonaire: “Quote from PhanueI: “My character is stuck in a wall at mountain fort. unless there is a way for me to release myself that I don't know about, could some one in support send me back to the cove? PhanueI ” Use the command /stuck it does this: Teleports you to a nearby "safe" location in the same zone if you are stuck.The cast for the teleportation cannot be interrupted and takes 10 minutes, during which you will not be able to move. This command can only be used once every…

• error when I fish

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, for now, you can regularly move your character around every couple minutes to prevent it from lagging out.

• HELP!! My character is stuck in a wall

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, we can coordinate on Discord so I can get you out - Amoebius76#3856 Or you start again with a new char. You can delete your old one and give the new one the same name.

• Many problems un curlew fen

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, please use the repair function in the launcher settings or try reinstalling if you're playing on mobile. Also please tell us what device you're using and what version your OS is on.

• Mule

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, this is not a bug. Some mounts (mostly those whose primary function is not transporting goods) have a passive spell that applies their carry bonus while they are equipped, even without being mounted. The Mule has such a spell. The Ox doesn't. For more info, check out these patchnotes: [25. March 2020] Queen Patch 8

• Bug arena skin

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, you need 1500 arena tokens to aquire the skin. If you hover over the requirement, it shows the actual amount. Hola Necesitas 1500 fichas de arena para adquirir la piel. Si pasa el cursor sobre el requisito, muestra la cantidad real.

• lack of experience

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, he can use T1 tools to collect T2 resources to finish leveling up. Then he should be able to use T2 tools.

• Items and Weapons not Glowing

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, we're working on a fix for this, thanks for notifying!

• Enchanted weapons dont shine anymonre

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, we're working on a fix, thanks for updating!

• Crashing bug ever since patch 9

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, please refer to this post on what to do when you encounter a crash: Crash Reports

• Hey there, if you get an Easy Anti-Cheat Error, you can go into the folder where you installed Albion Online and run the EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe, choose Albion Online and let it repair itself. You getting logged out of the game after a couple seconds when you start it from one of the .exe in the folder occurs when EAC doesn't start up with the game. Go into the launcher folder and start the AlbionLauncher.exe, or in the game folder, the launch_albion_online.exe. One starts the launcher, the othe…

• Tutorial bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, you should be able to click on the ammo pile, which then lights it up.

• Quote from CTYH69: “BUG: When you've got opened Marketplace and you buy something from buy orders you don't get visible tab (tab is not appearing) with "Completed auctions". To see and collect bought items you need to close marketplace and open it up again. What else, you even don't get updated number of "Completed auction" if the tab exists when you've got opened Marketplace. To see exactly how many are they, you need to click on that tab and then number of auctions updates. ” Hey there, when I…

• Hey there, when the passive just activated and is still on cooldown, it will not activate again until the cooldown is over. But maybe I'm reading it wrong?^^

• What happened with siegebow?

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, could you maybe attach a screenshot of your bugged spell range?

• покупка

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Привет, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с support@albiononline.com по этому вопросу. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey there, please contact support@albiononline.com regarding this issue.

• Stuck in Tutorial location

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey @Dustytrash, if you are still stuck in the tutorial, you have two options now: 1. we can coordinate to get you out. You can add me on Discord for that: Amoebius76#3856 2. you delete this character and create a new one, you can even give him the same name.

• Antivirus blocks the game

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, the issue with Bitdefender and EAC should be resolved now. Please get back to us if you still have the issue.