Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Hello, As you can see "Server is offline (Daily Maintenance)". Try after and see if it will work. The maintenance was extended today [01 April] Extended Maintenance Best regards, Simon

• Hello, The lags are still happening after the restart. I don't think the hardware issue is fully solved. From time to time I'm throw out of the system and can't login in short time because I get "Someone is currently logged in on this account." Can someone from Albion respond to this ? Thanks ! Best regards, Simon

• 31/3/2020 restart / shut down server

n0mis07 - - Bugs

OK "not a bug" I understand this. I have moved my message to "Feedback & Suggestions"

• 31/3/2020 restart / shut down server

n0mis07 - - Bugs

Hello, The lags are still happening after the restart. I don't think the hardware issue is fully solved. From time to time I'm throw out of the system and can't login in short time because I get "Someone is currently logged in on this account." Can someone from Albion respond to this ? Thanks ! Best regards, Simon

• Random crashing since patch

n0mis07 - - Bugs

Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, Thanks for getting in touch with support regarding the info requested for the issue where your game keeps crashing after Patch 8. Our devs have rolled out a version for players who are affected by this issue which might work and would like to gather your feedback on it. Please ONLY try out this version if you are affected by the game crash issue. The file is available on here: (link removed) Instructions: - Download the zip - Unzip - Start launch_albion_onli…

n0mis07 - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Hey, devs are still investigating and I will keep you updated here once we know more, but meanwhile if you have this issue since patch #8 please read below and send all the info to support if you haven't already please. Quote from Dagother: “Hey guys, just to clarify here - your game client closes without any error message? If so please message support@albiononline.com with following information: - DxDiag file: on Windows: press Windows Key + R then type dxdiag and confirm …

n0mis07 - - Bugs

Quote from Zulmer: “Quote from Dagother: “@n0mis07 and @Zulmer what do you mean by artifacts? Like broken item icons? You should try the reinstall/repair option in launcher then. ” it was like broken graphic card signs. green purple pink strips appears for 0,1 sec. and yes i repaired. and reinstalled. still have it. i have rx590 and i tested my card with Escape from tarkov. there is nothing wrong. it works well. ” Like Zulmer said, GPU artifacts. RX 470 here and works very well. Problems appeare…

n0mis07 - - Bugs

OK, mail has been sent out. Also to mention here like I mentioned in the ticket. I encounter also artifacts randomly and low frame rates, that were not seen before the patch. Stay healthy, Simon

n0mis07 - - Bugs

I'm hardly trying to reproduce the crash, but when you most want to doesn't happen . As soon as it will happen again I will send it Thanks a lot ! Simon

n0mis07 - - Bugs

Use the command #bug to report this in the game. The more are using it, the better. It will help Albion team to solve the problem faster (I think ) 1. Use the #bug command in game. - Example: #bug there's a hole in the ground here. This method is the best way to report any environmental bugs (misplaced objects, resources stuck in other objects, invisible walls, holes, missing textures etc) because coordinates of your character are sent along with the report so you don't have to post a screenshot…

n0mis07 - - Bugs

Hello all, Same it's happening to me after this last patch . What happened ?? The durability of my equipment is degraded after each exit (money lost). It happened in the daily expedition every ~1-2 minutes. Best regards, Simon