Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 57.

• [11. March 2020] Queen Patch 7

Xezqez - - Patch Notes

1% really? so 1 mil fame you lose 10,000 or 1 mil silver only 10,000. That is chump change

• Little Something New Red zone pvp and me getting dove resulted in several fights, all clips recorded was just over 2 days (few hours play time) With Enough Interest I will continue with these and branch them out further. youtu.be/-gY11FiI15g

• youtu.be/RdAhha8PNog

• youtu.be/hhkKuhNJpUg

• youtu.be/8jXc1dS6tBk

• JonahFAIL

Xezqez - - Video and Media Forum

You claimed in game that you was all buddy buddy with him and that you played with him in darkfall for years in his guild etc.. so why the hate now? cause he doesn't know who you are? most people that do know you make fun of you cause you straight hunted newbs and ran from vets 24/7 in darkfall. Not defending Jonah at all, he has his own long shady past in darkfall and god knows what else. Oh and saying the 200 ping guys reacted rather then maybe he just got lucky or anticipated is just silly. A…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “Sad story ” lets just see how this plays out. This is not a bad change actually. Increased upkeep is how every other RTS or MMO type game works. So this actually makes a lot of sense. But again - this change is better then nothing and better then just capping at 300 (its same as capping at 300+ other restrictions) ” Not when they are competing for season points and that is a major way of getting those points

• Quote from Malicious: “It's funny how a lot of ppl in this thread focus on the fame/silver debuffs and completely ignore the increased siphoned energy upkeep which basically forces alliances (mega alliances) with over X amount of terries to split up which would have the same effect as an alliance cap and it would introduce a much needed siphoned energy dump. ” Does it? Does it really? or does it mean as I said before that more required content, now mage raiding will be required so they can make …

• Quote from TheBacon: “Quote from Xezqez: “Quote from TheBacon: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from felipe128: “Not sure you understand how mathematics and statistics work, but 80% is 80% no matter what, 1 billion votes or 10. 80% is 80%. So yeah, 80% of the players who voted, still 80%. ” We did the vote to double check if there would be adequate support to try out the 300 people cap test.What do you think the outcome would have been if we had made the following poll? Question: Should we nerf hardcore…

• Quote from TheBacon: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from felipe128: “Not sure you understand how mathematics and statistics work, but 80% is 80% no matter what, 1 billion votes or 10. 80% is 80%. So yeah, 80% of the players who voted, still 80%. ” We did the vote to double check if there would be adequate support to try out the 300 people cap test. What do you think the outcome would have been if we had made the following poll? Question: Should we nerf hardcore alliances through a silver/fame debuff a…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from felipe128: “Not sure you understand how mathematics and statistics work, but 80% is 80% no matter what, 1 billion votes or 10. 80% is 80%. So yeah, 80% of the players who voted, still 80%. ” We did the vote to double check if there would be adequate support to try out the 300 people cap test. What do you think the outcome would have been if we had made the following poll? Question: Should we nerf hardcore alliances through a silver/fame debuff and expoential territor…

• Quote from Wulfencurse: “Quote from Skarvah: “Quote from Vitos: “OK for me is done. Derrick, Syndic, Mojo, Gluttony are really poor game directors. tjtz9h2.png my 6 friends just did same thing. keep the game and alliances as it is, GL ” do you need a goodbye? at least in my country when someone says they’re leaving, it’s very polite to say that, so I asked. ” Quick everyone take a screen shot to show the devs you're uninstalling, but intend to reinstall if the don't do what they say. Try to hold…

• Cannot for the life of me understand how you think this is going to do anything to mega alliances and their endless banks, whatever this upkeep is 1 person could withstand the "punishment" for years on his own funds, all this means is that tax rates within the guilds will go up to cover the cost. Really no thought went into this one at all. On top of that horrible idea you decide that the gatherers, traders and more casual players should suffer due to the demands of the mega alliance leaders, gi…

• Quote from Maori: “Quote from Xezqez: “Quote from haraj: “Why are you testing stuff in the middle of a season? ” uhm maybe cause that is when you are able to get the data requiretesting in the off season would not produce large scale fights the way a reset would, not even closeQuote from Maori: “Quote from rujind: “What is some people's obsession with this change coming "mid season?" Is this your first MMO? There is no such thing as a perfect time for changes. I always hated in terribly unbalanc…

• Lol Mega alliance guys cry about the possibility of having to actually fight and struggle so SBI now acts like a scolded dog, tucks tale and backtracks the new idea is just absolute shit. The point of a season is to try and win by getting the most season points but if you do this then you are penalized DONT TRY SO HARD TO WIN FOOLS Large alliances will not be affected or care about losing a little energy if they can control the map LOL stupid just stupid Dumb, finally a chance to make a good cha…

• Quote from haraj: “Why are you testing stuff in the middle of a season? ” uhm maybe cause that is when you are able to get the data require testing in the off season would not produce large scale fights the way a reset would, not even close Quote from Maori: “Quote from rujind: “What is some people's obsession with this change coming "mid season?" Is this your first MMO? There is no such thing as a perfect time for changes. I always hated in terribly unbalanced World of Warcraft that a new raid …

• I sense the back pedal taking place with some excuse cause the mega alliance people bitched to hard at the round table

• ЯΣDЯЦM solo6pvp Still some older clips. Tried a diff twist on the music just messing around, would love some feedback youtu.be/KH1wYAQTE7c

• Quote from CapitanYak: “Move Guilds capacity to 500 or alliance to 1000 Doesnt make sense to name it "Alliance" when it just the capacity of one guild (300 members) who can fill it easily. ” or guild 200 alliance 400, 250/500

• Some old and New Clips Will update and add video's more frequently Thanks for watching youtu.be/KpF6pwmJQp8