Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 93.

• A whole loota love

Drazhen - - Feedback & Suggestions

Loot suggestions: Keep the current %trash prob. but add a new % based on assist number. However the loot 'lost' by this new increased% is added to the loot table of pvp objectives (HG, Crystals, ow chest, new ones to come?) Call it lost in combat or something. - It may helps with the 10v1 ganking and the funny 50v10 - Might also help with combat looting in ZvZ - Feed loot tables.

• Quote from SirusX715: “I don't think you understand what resilience is. Resilience is a damage reduction buff the game gives you by being hit by many opponents in a short amount of time ” I fully understand what resilience is.

• I suggested some time ago that spirit spear stacks could give +10% res. pen./stack - I don't think that'd be broken. Now that was before pike buff and new W but I still feel it's 'legit'

• Spirit javelin: CD: 3s range: 13m Radius: 2.5m Damage: average Effect: fire a jav. in the air, when it hits the ground you get 1 spirit spear stack (range bonus one) on a successful hit and 2 stacks if you hit 3+ targets. Goal: further enable medium range spear playstyle.

• Fiend robe

Drazhen - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

I don't like the current fiend robe, I think it's way too binary, almost only seen in 2v2s hg but imo, even there it's not so fun to play with or against. So: Fear (not an aura anymore) - is now a one time cast and fear targets away for 1.x seconds (ignoring cc resistances), - Now also increases dmg/healing by 20% for 3s +5%§ target feared (max 3 stacks). Y/N/MB?

• In my opinion, guardian helmet is so fun and good right now, fun because it opens playstyles in the 1-3 players scale and makes fights last longer. It's fun except for curses though and to a lesser degree to daggers/axes/fire/dots but I think the main issue players have with it doesn't come from the healing itself but from the dot cleanse. Hence why I suggest to move the aoe dot cleanse to graveguard helmet to keep the guardian helmet healing high, something like: Graveguard helmet sacrifice: - …

• Hi, some dagger fun stuff: Forbidden stab: I think this good old stab would see more plays if it had a bit of range (3-6m) and pulled you behind the target ala shadowedge Throwing blades: It has some potential but I feel like it could become a really fun and rewarding skill, I imagine something like having 3 charges of a single shuriken with less buffing and more dmg Smoke bomb: How about trying something basic as a delayed frost nova mechanic? Shadowedge: in my opinion, it was a much more rewar…

• A much needed change.

• Game Dead

Drazhen - - Rants

Dramatic drop in active players?

• Would it cause major issues if this damned CD was removed? @Retroman

• I agree that 1H curse have too many hard counters now: guardian helmet, cleanse, sword's W, any Iframes, any kind of reflect also hurts. I dont play 1H curse much but I think maybe it's time for a "can't be reflected" era?

• Solo RD early feedback

Quote from Pippz: “It’s not a fix. It will do 2 things: 1) tell speed runners hey this dungeon is ripe for the picking And 2) result in even fewer dungeons left fully intact for those wishing to experience the content as expected (see point # 1) ” It doesn't work like that imo, the less people entering a dg with gone chests mean it would stop refreshing the despawn timer on that dg which would result in more new dg spawning. Also the point of my post wasn't to stop speedrunners but only to reduc…

• Solo RD early feedback

Quote from Ninfao: “actually, getting to the end of the dungeon and finding the main chest made by a nature or a dagger fighter is pretty discouraging.Can not you let the boss stop this kind of situation?Maybe the chest gives less loot if you stop killing the mobs? or that the boss gets stronger as there are live mobs inside the dungeon? ” I think if they do the same as they did with group random dungeons - torches near the portal are extinguished if someone already exited the dungeon - it will …

• Solo RD early feedback

First of, thanks - thanks a lot for the amazing work you guys pulled during the last few months. The last updates really push the game in a great direction imo. About solo RDs, new mobs are appreciated, the visuals and animations surprised me in a very good way, however as much as I like the new heretic mortar, its sounds level are way too high Now although I completely understand the need for channeling to enter a SRD, I find it pretty hardcore that you have to channel to exit one, it leads to …

• I run HG both solo and duo and as 2 we had 0 solo escaping us or stealing our loot, an absolute 0 - maybe you need to gather more information about the game before commenting, this is a learn to play/anticipate/adapt issue. My most memorable 1v1/2 fights since the launch of the game were in 2v2 HGs since the buff, it's also solid content for small scale pvp around the HG areas.

• life steal mechanics

Drazhen - - Feedback Testserver

I think (or hope heh) they're just trying stuff and final tweaks will show up before it goes live

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “2 July: added the following under Mob Changes: Higher-tier mobs now have more armor instead of more health to compensate for the player's Reaver bonus damage. This means player damage dealt to mobs will be more or less equal across tiers - for example, if you deal 100 damage versus a tier 4 mob you will deal 90 damage versus a tier 8 mob. Previously, if you dealt 100 damage versus Tier 4 you would deal 400 damage versus Tier 8. Along with thi…

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Black screen account wide now, all my characters get black screen on log in. ” Yep same boat here too - can't test anymore

• I used to think the combo was not here to stay, however my opinion might move if Percival go live as it is on test today; there will be more viable options for self healing (crazy life leech and helion jacket; vampire strike on axe, fast merc with axe new W)

• Quote from SHARKY: “I've spent about an hour doing SRDs in BZ T7. Lots of fun - loving them. I also thought that there weren't many to find, but then I'd come across several, all in a bunch. I have to admit I was expecting more fame though. I got around 300k from 4 dungeons (75k each). Certainly not whining, just commenting. I'm enjoying them a lot. @Dagother right before I got the black screen yesterday, I was getting really bad animation lags while fighting the final boss. I resorted to settin…