Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 314.

• Where'd you get your nick?

Redsaw - - Forum Banter

I wanted a name that I could type really fast, so I just looked at a qwerty keyboard and this is what jumped out to me.

• I once saw a T7 gigantify potion listed for 70m, I must be rich!

• Quote from iRawr: “Game need some kind of ranked system. If party will be random, you'll just get 2 of 5 shitters, who will ruin your 5 vs 5 content, so players will lose they time, have no fun, get big disappointment in 5 v 5 content. Just like at Arena, when your party of random idiots keep focusing a tank right near the healer. So the system should split players by groups of "same skill", or it will be no fun. ” This would encourage smurfing, especially considering Albion Online is a full-loo…

• Any suggestions in favor of increasing the relevance and frequency of 5v5 content in this game are worth spending time considering. Forming teams is currently completely player driven with barely any assistance through game mechanics, like @Bey87 mentioned, the LFG system needs a rework to be more effective.

• Crystal League Season 9

Redsaw - - Developers' Statements

@Retroman Can I get a reply on my suggestion too?

• Crystal League Season 9

Redsaw - - Developers' Statements

Can we remove timers and have queue system the way arena has queue system for atleast level 1 crystals now? There is a majority of 5v5 players that don't want to be limited to these timers, currently the system restricts access to the content these players want and need. (Parties need to be formed beforehand by players, having solo queue party matchmaking decreases the quality of the content, just look at arena...)

• SOLD

Redsaw - - Trade

Quote from Lewpac: “Very good price ” Nice, most informed albion player gave you a personal vouch. Good shit dude. I offer 700m.

• Service - Bank of Caerleon

Redsaw - - Trade

Quote from Gr4vit4tion: “Redsaw is an known scamer too… Dont trust anyone Offering some bullshit like this. It should really get punished/banned using scams like this... It works multiple times and u start thinking investing more for higher Profit und Bam u are scamed and ur Money is gone, Always the same scheme in every MMO. SBI should really update there rules About shit like that... ” Don't know if I've had the pleasure of meeting you, got any proof to backup what you're saying? Or do you jus…

• Looking for Island Managers.

Redsaw - - Trade

Quote from Digitt: “I think you need to clarify that you are paying 1,500 silver per laborer per day. Totaling 441k in PROFIT per week. It was confusing for me as well because I thought you were giving collateral back ” Thx, updated the thread.

• Service - Bank of Caerleon

Redsaw - - Trade

Deposited 50m, pending confirmation. bM6DJ33.png

Redsaw - - Trade

Quote from Gr4vit4tion: “Do i understand it Right? I give u 420k for 1 Island and at the end of the week i get 441k back? Thats ...uhm...21k Profit per week, are u serious? Sounds like an scam…. ” The collateral you describe is returned the moment you leave employment, if people struggle to come up with the collateral sum, I' often able to place them on minimal risk islands so they can build up some cash before taking on more work. The 420k you'd give isnt lost, once again, its returned if you l…

• Quote from TheIceCreamMan: “Looking to buy 1 of these legendary skins for a firm price ” I have one, message me on discord.

Redsaw - - Trade

As the title states, I'm looking for people to manage my islands, I pay 1,500 silver per laborer per day under your care and I payout every sunday. Due to the fact that you'll be handling considerable amounts of materials, I require 10,000 silver collateral per laborer under your care, this is a one time deposit that can only change if the amount of laborers under your care increases or decreases. This collateral sum is returned should you decide to leave employment. So, for example, if you were…

• Laborer Island Rentals in Fort Sterling

Redsaw - - Trade

Currently I have 24 Guild Islands available for rent in Fort Sterling, these islands have 33 T6 laborers each. All islands have T6 Housing and T6 Furniture, this insures a 150% (maximum) resource return rate on T5 journals. The cost of usage for these islands is as followed: * 1 week * 4k per laborer per day * 2 weeks * 3.5k per laborer per day * 4 weeks+ * 3k per laborer per day The minimum you can rent is one island (33 laborers) If you're a crafter in Fort Sterling looking to pull some extra …

• Maybe volume isn't the only thing to look at, I can imagine that the higher value items sold to the blackmarket don't actually make up a large percentage of the volume anyway, now with caerleon no longer having access to high tier blackzones with resources and artifacts coming in, you have to ask the question, how are these buy orders for high value items being fulfilled?

• Quote from Crane: “The access to your precious black market has been interrupted. It was way too easy to access in the past, now you have to earn it. If players are not going to sell to the market, then famers are not going to get the precious loot they have been spoiled by. I don't see the problem; everything is working as expected. Only folks who can really complain are gatherers; Queen destroyed gathering. ” Gosh your right! The patch worked as it should! The players are just not cooperating …

• WHEN PREDICTIONS CAME TRUE

Redsaw - - Forum Banter

You put alot of effort into these

• Good raid in Customs

Redsaw - - Forum Banter

Cleared Reshala and his goons, felt good man. EZ 3 PMC kills on my way to extract. Pilgrims aren't even that bad.

• "Hey guys, we understand that you wanna be competitive, but we don't want you to be better then others so if you get too good we will punish you okay?"

• Redsaw's SuperSale Flex Thread [UPDATED]

Redsaw - - Trade

Mpyte57.pngJoegkMZ.png 3lQzOij.png UehQKDE.png pTvo87t.png tTuVcTe.png