Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from sandstorm22: “Quote from Piddle: “Quote from sandstorm22: “No committee needed. Free enterprise without price fixing monopolies. It's corrupt. There is a reason Anti Trust Laws are a thing. ” So murder should be a crime in AO as well, we should lock them all up for 10-25 years. Since video game things and non-video game things are equivalents.You need to do better than that. ” Actually no, I don't need to be better than that. When price fixing monopolies are ruining other gamers exper…

• Quote from sandstorm22: “No committee needed. Free enterprise without price fixing monopolies. It's corrupt. There is a reason Anti Trust Laws are a thing. ” So murder should be a crime in AO as well, we should lock them all up for 10-25 years. Since video game things and non-video game things are equivalents. You need to do better than that.

• Quote from Barathorn: “You do realise though that break even on most of these plots is really high right? I mean at 60% tax you still come out way in front of the curve. If you are that concerned simply message the owners and ask for associate rates, it isn't a difficult process. Breaking news - plot owners are not going to make a loss for your benefit and to expect them to makes zero sense. They could be charging a lot more for using the stations. ” Is it time to form another committee about wh…

• Quote from ImaDoki: “A single 400/400 can produce, PER DAY: 2h weapon: 10000/ (32 * 10) = 31.25 2h weapons 1h weapon: 10000/ (24*10) = 41.7 1h weapons Chest armor: 10000/(16*10) = 62.5 armors Boots/Helmets: 10000/(8*10) = 125 boots helmets Full set crafted: 32+16+8+8 = 64 resources. Full set: 10000/(64*10) = ~15.7 T6 sets. Pushing to T8, which is 500 per resource (or 3.125 more expensive Focus Wise). 15.7 / 3.125 = ~5 T8 sets. ” That doesn't seem like a lot to me. What is that in journals? 56?

• Quote from ImaDoki: “i srsly doubt the trash ammount is low. The sheer ammount of T6 a single person can produce is nuts. ” How much can a single person produce?

• Quote from CapTD: “How is support not in charge of assisting with bugs and exploits? lol ” By there being a specific section of the forums already for both of those things. lol.

• Support is actually great. It just isn't great when you use it for stuff it isn't meant for, like reporting bugs and exploits. You are complaining that you called up the Chinese restaurant and they refused to make you a pizza. The fault isn't on them. Every time I have done something mind blowingly stupid, support has handled it in a relatively timely manner.

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from HappyWoodChuck: “BM in itself ISN'T a resource sink. ” % of items sold to BM are "lost", so it is a sink. ” This is correct, but the trash rates aren't very high. I suspect that more T3-T5 is trashed by players not picking it up as drops. Compared to the rate at which the BM trashes it. Once you get up to T6+, I don't think the BM trashes anything but the smallest %. It's almost all death trashing that gets it out of the game.

• Quote from MEATCUP: “If you support 50% loot but don’t acknowledge how that will potentially tighten spreads for resources and further exacerbate wealth gap advantage (I can roll in 8.3 and stomp newbs bc I’m only gonna drop half of it) then you may not see the forest through the trees. ” The OP want's 50% loot. Sandstorm wants your gear to be 100% safe and you only drop inventory. Which is actually worse. Since you just always farm in your best gear, and if you get to keep your loot that is a l…

• Quote from sandstorm22: “I have been a proponent of inventory loss only since I started playing. I still can't wrap my head around leveling up, buying some sweet T7.2 armor, then putting it in storage so you can wear T4 gear when you head to the BZ. Edit: If that rule set was in place I would live in the BZ and RZ. Maybe 1% of my time has been in those zones, and just to explore before getting killed. ” You only wear T4 until you don't die so much. Then you go up to T5 etc. By the time you are r…

• Quote from Drogward: “Like in the subject of this thread, why there isn't any laborers for crafters of food and potions ? I think adding them wouldn't hurt anyone. ” It's probably not great, since they would have to return crops/herbs right? Then you have these laborers that would likely end up as strictly superior to farming.

• Quote from Jerbready: “...with the easiest access to a fair fight. ” There is no such thing as fair fights in open world games. Even if you and some other guy agree to show up to some place with exactly X people. That doesn't stop anyone else from showing up. You are going to die a lot if you play this game. That's why the idea of managing your losses is so important for new players. Once you have learned how to leave the city with 200k gear and come back with 1M in loot. You can scale everythin…

• Ganking needs to be nerfed

Piddle - - Rants

Quote from NdwZ: “Quote from Lohend: “Yea, pvp build "ganker" killing a pve built solo player sure needs congratulating. Cheers. What next? We should sheer for "pro pvper" who downing overweight gatherers at yellow zone? What an achievement killing someone who is in middle of mobs and really cant fight back.Solo dungeons should have dynamic limiter: 1 person - 1 counter player, 2 player party - up to 1 party of 2 counter pvp players are allowed to enter etc. ” Why You going on full pve build to …

• Quote from LaTornadeRouge: “Do you need 100% the food for the building to function? ” Mills are stupid. When you build them they come with 7-8%? food already, so instead of feeding them you just demolish it and rebuild it. Because the 10% of the T3 you lose is the barest fraction of the value of the nutrition that is created. Because of that it makes 0 sense to use a mill in town. The RR isn't worth it when your nutrition costs approach 0 on your own island, and the tax structure of farming stat…

• It's worth it to have the best stuff for your uses. Which are different than my uses, and anyone else's uses. But, I don't have any buildings on my personal islands except for Mills. A lot of other people don't have any buildings except houses for laborers. It can be worth it to have buildings for whatever city bonus there is, but they are really only a pressure valve you use when taxes in town get out of hand, so you won't always be using them. For the farm plots, you really just want one thing…

• New disarray change has been announced. ::kazoo: It's on the test patch notes Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 13

• Quote from Tabor: “It feels like these disarray and smart cluster changes have actually caused more problems than they have solved. Just remove them both for simplicity and enable friendly fire outside of groups. Done and done. ” Sunk Cost Fallacy, womp womp. Also, I don't know if that is actually better. I am not convinced that there isn't a set of numbers that make disarray/cluster queue a value add to the game, but I am convinced that the time and effort involved in finding that set of number…

• Quote from ImaDoki: “I'll accept a T8 table as a participation prize. ” You should have considered your guess better. Guessing is a valuable and learnable skill.

• imo, this game is WAY TOO GRINDY

Piddle - - Forum Banter

Quote from Owlxzie: “Search discord there are tons of people trying to live in Albion. The first step is to find a guild that grinds in group dungeons. That’s where you’ll learn the basics and joy of the game. When you get valuable loot from the chests it motivates you to play more. When you in higher tier zones it’ll be more exciting as well as fun. When you get good lot, bringing it to a safe zone is another thing. And trust me fame is everything in Albion, try to find most suitable one for yo…

• Quote from TheBacon: “What ended up happening wasn't much different to what would be if the proposal would have been implemented now wasn't it? The big boys mostly all went solo and hand-holded, the same madness that is happening right now would not be greatly impacted by the removal or cap of 300 of the alliance system, be without alliances, with capped alliances or with mechanics to punish alliances with too many terris/etc,the hand-holding has became the meta and more effective than mega-alli…