Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Do what is core in Albion - play switch gear Play set one: Occult staff, level 40, zero spec, u just need flat 4. Use shield, on q, cleanse on w, and defence passive Head: guardian helmet Boots: scholar Cape: undead Play set two: Whatever u like.. A) bloodletter on stalker chest and chain slash guardian helmet scholar boots B) 1h or 2h frost, mage robe, guardian helmet, scholar boots C) great fire on frost B) setup D) dual swords on B) setup E) Spears, all on B set-up .. Why 2 sets of gear? Gank…

• Quote from Mulor: “not healing in general just the ability Flash Heal that is overpowered ” no, my friend, flash heal will u outa mana in no time, that's why it is balanced.. But There is an item called royal cowl, lymhurst cape and mana pot, and with these, the balancing effect of mana drain is removed But Now you are affected by CC, like silence and stun But That's why lifetouch is the best and unbalanced weapon in small scale And Displacement, getting the healer out of lifetouch range so stro…

• U might want to use search on friendly fire and see the old announcement?

• Albion has a very simple rule - don't dress what u cannot afford to loose Same applies for zerging Don't Zerg what u cannot afford to get wiped It might be fun for u to Zerg shit down but if u bad and get wiped periodically, same principle applies People already pissed and telling me "I have to log off, or I need join the Cta - outpost raid" Outpost was meant as small scale content - but it gets zerged with t1 blobs.. Stop complain that is expensive, of course it is.. If I need a taxi and call a…

• Quote from Muchups: “Quote from Maszke: “they're "Solo" dungeons because you can't clear them by urself. Corrupted Dungeons are the real 1v1 content we're looking for, sadly it's coming in 3 months, Ava. Weapons are first. ” Where did they say it's coming in 3 months? ” I am also puzzled.. Rumors say, for 2018 they had 34 people on their payroll.. Do they work on another project, too? Or is this all Albion related??? I mean 34 people..it doesn't feel like 34 people..

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “And regarding mage raid.. We tested it, Holy on mage robe, 4.1 heal 1h, secret off hand, scholar c, merc boots... 4.1 1h dagger, torch, hunter chest, merc boots, scholar c.. U can do these mages fast as 2. Zero issue, Or u can do what they always do and call a mage Cta and come with a blob in 8.1 Of course then it gets expensive..allone the food is more for the zerg than our entire 4.1 sets ” are you lo…

• Well axes are okay just swords are too good Or everything needs to be pushed on the level of swords, but then axe is just one of them..

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “And regarding mage raid.. We tested it, Holy on mage robe, 4.1 heal 1h, secret off hand, scholar c, merc boots... 4.1 1h dagger, torch, hunter chest, merc boots, scholar c.. U can do these mages fast as 2. Zero issue, Or u can do what they always do and call a mage Cta and come with a blob in 8.1 Of course then it gets expensive..allone the food is more for the zerg than our entire 4.1 sets ” are you lost? or just like trolling with irrlevant senten…

• And regarding mage raid.. We tested it, Holy on mage robe, 4.1 heal 1h, secret off hand, scholar c, merc boots... 4.1 1h dagger, torch, hunter chest, merc boots, scholar c.. U can do these mages fast as 2. Zero issue, Or u can do what they always do and call a mage Cta and come with a blob in 8.1 Of course then it gets expensive..allone the food is more for the zerg than our entire 4.1 sets

• I am so long out of this as money gain is low.. something like half mio or a mio per day..and I had much better use of focus.. So not sure if I am still up-to-date ..so.handle with care... Carrots I did, focus goes down to 250 per use, u just needed to focus 50% as it gave 2 seeds.. Sell carrots each day was something between half a mio or a mio.. But using focus on high refine while exploiting laborer is much more money..

• I have the same problem.. I dive a T8 SRD and usually find 3-5 people fame farm..

• If U find out let me know, too

• Cluster Queue

Hollywoodi - - Developers' Statements

Quote from LordFischi: “@Korn you and your team make one little mistake. We have 3 portals from each town into the blackzone. They are very close to eachother. So - what do you think will happend if hundreds and hundreds of player enter the blackzone through this little door? Yes - they build Mega Allys and they are forced to build giant armys to attack/defend one terry. too many players, too little space for all these players, not enough ressources, too much gankers around the portals Thousends…

• Cluster Queue

Quote from glokz: “So yeah, these changes will make cluster queue better, but honestly, what's the difference between zone locking and cluster queue zone locking? You just acknowledged numbers are everything and as I explained in my post, fighting larger numbers is harder than ever. It's like you focus so much to resolve symptoms and not the root cause we will circle around again for months until you realise that yourself.. Makes me kinda sad we will continue this madness for the next couple mon…

• Hm, so it is not an exploit and I can use it with your blessings? We all tried tell you, remove it from view and flag as an exploit, u decide different, that's why I am asking..

• Cluster Queue

Quote from Korn: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “Well, My feedback is, that you try to solve something that doesn't work. 1) you said it, unlimited amount of people don't work, hw and n+n interaction gives super expo growth that cannot be handled no matter what hw u throw at 2) any mechanic u implement to handle it will get abused u try solve it since early days it doesn't work 3) the only thing that will work to hard cap it and make it instanced 4) the interesting thing is, who can place an attack I w…

• Cluster Queue

Well, My feedback is, that you try to solve something that doesn't work. 1) you said it, unlimited amount of people don't work, hw and n+n interaction gives super expo growth that cannot be handled no matter what hw u throw at 2) any mechanic u implement to handle it will get abused u try solve it since early days it doesn't work 3) the only thing that will work to hard cap it and make it instanced 4) the interesting thing is, who can place an attack I would say, the people that do most in the z…

• Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Quote from CapTD: “This has sadly happened too me twice during two of my huge transport trips from my guilds home territory. It is a shitty situation because the game cannot reimburse us for the millions we lose for something out of our control. They did the same exact thing to me in the same exact spot and were setup perfect. I came through last week and thought I might have traded or grabbed a body instead of the shrine and today it happened again. I consider mysel…

• good observation wrong conclusion The issue is the design of the hellgate, that you can run / kite unlimited in circles If it is a horseshoe a lot of issues be solved.. but well, nobody obviously topuched it last 2-3 years... because if you simply change to a non circle design, on top all the unlimited resets...are fixed...

• Quote from Maszke: “i don't care about zvz, but if this is your solution to the problem you're not understanding that much over your game. Take a break on development, go play in a zvz guild undercover, play your game atleast one month, you'll understand what's going on. ” Well, we have tried to suggest them quite often to play their own game.. Maybe it is time to come with a different solution proposal.. Dear SBI it might be more helpful to consult not with the guys being and causing the proble…