Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 289.

• market share is better than monopoly econtutorials.com/blog/perfect-competition-vs-monopoly/

• Quote from Bada: “as it personaly piss me off to see the current state of the city plotst i had stop all activity regard crafting refining and gathering, i swiched to another income method and quit bother about this i'm not in albion to support same kind of irl bs. But imo this is one of the worst part of the game. yeah ppl will tell ohlololol you can still make profit or gnagnagna you can change it players have break cartel in the past but still it's not normal than a few player control all the…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “There's NO SYSTEM in the game that stops people from going 100 versus 1. That's a game flaw. Do you know the definition of assassination? dictionary.com/browse/assassination I'm asking this to whoever's reading this, nobody specifically. It's very different from Arena for example, where you can't have 10 vs 5, it's a fixed 5 vs 5 situation. ” Its not the game flaw. And the system exists outside the game (hence - sandbox), i.e not all fights e…

• Quote from hypnoticshadow: “In all big discussion I can see one important point: too many resources in safe zones . In blue zones only tier 1-2-3 should be found . In Yellow zones only tier 1-2-3-4-5 and absolutely no magic resources. . In Red zones: only up to tier 6 and no magic resources except 4.1/5.1 and 6.1 For all the remaining one you need take the risk in bz. About groups it's normal you need to be more stealthy catch them one by one by surprise and disembowel those no skill pussies. It…

• Quote from Stormlord: “- Says albion pvpers toxic af - mods put it into forum banter not saying causation but the correlation is bloody strong welcome to albion ” To be perfectly honest, it's not hard to get a thread moved into the 'Forum Banter' area. It doesn't mean his point doesn't stand, does it Are you saying his point is irrelevant because it got moved into 'Forum Banter' Do you know how stupid that is (if that's what you're saying) The whole reason Whiterabbit on page 1 of this thread sa…

• Quote from KatherineKore: “Ganking is very cool and positive for everyone involved. Thanks. ” You're a sociopath, so go fuck yourself.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “There's NO SYSTEM in the game that stops people from going 100 versus 1. That's a game flaw. Do you know the definition of assassination? dictionary.com/browse/assassination I'm asking this to whoever's reading this, nobody specifically. It's very different from Arena for example, where you can't have 10 vs 5, it's a fixed 5 vs 5 situation. ” Its not the game flaw. And the system exists outside the game (hence - sandbox), i.e not all fights e…

• Quote from Manwe: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from Manwe: “So there are two big things here, first you have to learn to run correctly. If you are being hit by mobs slowing you down, you aren’t doing it right. A good run is not in a straight line, but zig zagging around mobs, making the ganker play perfect to have a chance. If the ganker gets slowed you win. Know your exits, know the limitations of ganking. It’s actually really difficult to do. The best way to learn limitations is, go gank!…

• Quote from Player112: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “It seems your two favourite words are 'stupid' and 'idiot', yet they both apply to you. ” Seems like suddenly you found great value in post count. Knock yourself out, idit. ” uhmmm, what?

• I'm just gonna friggin laugh i can't believe this thread hahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahah

• Quote from xcruciful: “I can agree that SBI fail by putting together veterans players(400/400 spec) with New players. And not warn the new players, that they have 0% chance against a veteran. Because vets. had(spec, wealth, skills, knowledge...etc.) But can be a New player fault as well. Because i identified 2 category of new players: 1. First one probably comes from others mmorpg. They try to understand the game. They put question when they had a problem. And they progress very fast in the game…

• " Some time ago (don;t remember when) 2 healers comps was a meta on GvG... And in that time ppl wasn't crying about that but they developed other composition who was good vs 2 healer comp. So if you encounter a loot of thise 2 healers comp use Your brain and think what You can do to counter it. It's part of the game (theorycrafting and experimenting with builds and compositions). " Have we not seen this before: - Accuse the opening poster of crying - tell them to use their brain - blame the open…

• Originally from albion online pkers toxic af Here's a suggestion. If you're not in a party, you can only be attacked by 1 player at a time (meaning combat mode is initiated by the first player you get hit by, and any other player's damage is nullified, until either the player who hit you first dies, or you die) This system would force 1v1 if the player being attacked is not in party mode, but if the gatherer/player being attacked is in party mode, they can be attacked by as many as party mode al…

• Quote from Player112: “Quote from Adrivan: “MP doesn't always mean CO-OP ” That's true for stupid people and for stupid games. This game wasn't as stupid at f2p introduction. Now it is. I can see this game becoming more stupid because the people behind it is completely clueless. ” It seems your two favourite words are 'stupid' and 'idiot', yet they both apply to you.

• Quote from Spin13x: “This will be my last post because i am done wasting my time and in your mind you can think that you have won but for the last time this is a PVP game not a PVE game cry about how its broken and needs to be fixed or whatever you want i will continue to play this game long after you are gone!!! ” I saw this very same debate happen in /en just last night pvp-or-pve-eh.png

• Quote from Spin13x: “"So what's the solution? Again, our goal is to maximize the amount of PvP that happens, including non-consensual PvP" Straight from the devs lol Some are predators and some are prey either get used to being prey or do something to become a predator! ” Herd Hyenas Cold-Blooded Killing A Pregnant Zebra youtube.com/watch?v=3vUBzHw4E9A *BIG LION KILL HYENA* HARD ATTACK youtube.com/watch?v=r3ifnN9xNEQ Gankers are so strong in a group. But only then.

• Quote from captnatsu: “do you agree the pkers in AO are toxic? if not wrong thread. ” I'm not so sure it's accurate to say the pkers in Albion Online are toxic, but the gankers? Yeah. I can imagine an exception, a player who is part of a ganking squad but is just doing what they have been taught to do by other players, and isn't really capable of thinking about the ethics of it, so that player would be a non-toxic ganker. One of the reasons I train, is because I want to become a pker. Not a gank…

• Quote from Player112: “Quote from captnatsu: “player sorry bud ganking is not good dude just stop trying we have been over this. all red zones have toxic people like you so its not that people are idiots they just cant stop the simple ganking system. let me make this simple for you ganking is easy running is hard. bc players like you want it to be. you have zero skill thats why you want it to stay the way it is. ” I am a trader not a ganker. You are correct, I have zero fighting skills. Ganking …

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from captnatsu: “most guilds suck and dont have that option so not everyone is in a good spot like you it its not like i want ganking to go away idk why people feel that way im talking about the mass ganking groups that are messing up the player base. like iv said before iv been ganked in 1v1 and was not salt at all he bested me. but thats the only time other than that multi gank everytime. if i waited to group up everytime to go ff i would never get anywhere bc…

• Quote from captnatsu: “most guilds suck and dont have that option so not everyone is in a good spot like you it its not like i want ganking to go away idk why people feel that way im talking about the mass ganking groups that are messing up the player base. like iv said before iv been ganked in 1v1 and was not salt at all he bested me. but thats the only time other than that multi gank everytime. if i waited to group up everytime to go ff i would never get anywhere bc the most guilds might do it…