Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 463.

• Quote from delbarco: “so Piddle, you think they do not remove cotton from the market to keep the price of tier II cotton above zero in Swamp Cross, even when many new players enter the game? Instead they make cotton more scarce - making the amount of cotton throughout the game world just enough to meet demand and keep a stable price? I guess that is possible, but I'm not sure that is the easiest way for the game company to manage their economy - or are you asserting "SBI doesn't interfere in the…

• Focus

UnholyKiller - - General Questions & Discussions

At least in terms of watering crops, it starts out at 1,000 per crop but it can get down to as low as 125 per crop with max specialization (Each 100 specialization cuts the cost in half, and you can get up to 300-spec). Basically, the more you Focus (pun intended) on a single destiny board item, the easier it gets over time. With max specialization, you can fully water 8.75 full plots of crops per day with your 10k allowance.

• Deleted Reason:Trols

UnholyKiller - - Forum Banter

Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Wtf did I just read? ” You were able to actually read that? Personally, I need someone to translate it to English for me.

• Download a software like Speccy or something else that shows your CPU, GPU, and Motherboard temperatures. If you are getting high FPS when you first boot up your machine and/or run the game and then it slowly drops over time then it sounds like you are hitting a thermal throttle, either because your CPU or Graphics card is overheating. Verify the temps with Speccy or something else, and then check to make sure your fans are still functioning properly. If it's CPU overheating, you can try new the…

• Isn't most of the "loot" that you receive from the hellgate the gear that you take off the bodies of the enemy team that you killed? So ... if you are going into the Hellgate with 6.1 gear worth 750k, and killing an enemy team that has the same 6.1 gear worth 750k (or thereabouts) then you'd only have to win twice in order to get your money back (if you account for trashing). In addition, by winning you get the loot from the end chest, which is a bonus on top of the money that you earn. I don't …

• Profession trophies

UnholyKiller - - Beginner's Questions

When you create a laborer in a house, such a s a gathering laborer from one of the 5 gathering professions, you will get an option to purchase 3 different types of journals from that laborer. - The first journal just returns ## resources based on the Tier of the journal. - The second is a generic trophy journal. This returns a trophy that gives happiness to ALL laborers in the house, regardless of what type they are. - The third journal is a profession-specific trophy journal. This will give you…

• Quote from Forneus: “No one is bitching about the mount skins which imo is cool. People are complaining about the item destruction part, which means certain mounts will disappear entirely over time and also become completely unobtainable, which is against the entire premise of AO and the game that was pitched to us founders when we chose to back it. ” Don't the mounts already disappear slowly over time as players quit the game, and since they cannot be created again they ALL will eventually beco…

• Funny ... the last time a situation like this happened, the person involved was temporarily banned.

• Keep in mind that if you don't hit the daily bonus you will miss out on the 50,000 bonus challenge points. The 50k daily bonus is what makes getting the 600k required for the month very trivial. If you only get, let's say, 1k per day and never get the bonus then you would end up with 30k at the end of the month and be WELL SHORT of the 600k goal to unlock everything. The daily bonus is what makes the achievement possible. Yes, I know that you could just grind continuously on the first day and ea…

• Quote from Vico: “Quote from Raithe: “Even when there is no visible lag or DC issues my ping has consistently been double what it was prior to the last update. I very much doubt that this is coincidence. Has SBI even looked at recent updates to see what was put in place that would cause this? The dcing seems mostly done. Rubberbanding has subsided for me. All is normal except my ping has doubled........ ” Quote from aviir: “I've seen several players who have had to search and pay for application…

• If you want a *slightly* more accurate formula (sorry, I misplaced the actual math calculation):: For every 100 specialization you have in farming, you get 50% off the cost of focus. At max Specialization Node (+200) and max Farming Node (+100) you would have 300 total specialization. That leads the focus cost to go from the base 1000 down to 500 -> 250 -> 125. Like I said, there is a specific formula you can use to get the focus cost at any particular specialization level, but I've misplaced it…

• Quote from Zbrkesbris: “Quote from Qolkkalom: “well, that is what that error 504 mean xD In other words it can be anything which are on ur computer preventing you from doing what you want. Linux is resilient against windows viruses, so "hacker" wouldnt consider to take effort for doing more extra work for very little chance to do something against others xD ” Thanks for confirming that you don't know what you are talking about. ” Yeah ... don't listen to that guy at all. Based on the contents of…

• Quote from Player112: “Quote from Witiza: “Why would the devs buy rough Stones? ” I don't know. Why would anyone buy rough stones? But if I have to guess, they don't want the noobs running away when they find they can't afford anything. So the t1 stone are a gift to the noobs. ” You obviously know nothing at all about building construction and upgrades ... The reason why people (Players, not devs) purchase T-1 rough stone is because some of the buildings require tons of it in order to upgrade th…

• DOnate pls

UnholyKiller - - Rants

albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/35096151 The only death listed on this character (based on the forum name) died while wearing Tier-2 gear.

• Quote from Xwave: “So if you buy a pizza in a restaurant and they don't bring you one saying that someone ruined the dough, you'll be like "it's fair, its not their fault that random people can get into their kitchen, you can still keep my money"? They won't give you anything, why should they? Because i am paying for the service that i am not receiving? I don't know. Isn't it how it works? ” You aren't making the right comparison. Chances are, if a restaurant KNOWS their food is bad they won't s…

• Sounds like you are looking for Expeditions albiononline.com/en/guides/article/Expeditions+9 Due to them being instanced to just you and your party, they are considerably less fame and silver rewards then other available content. However, they are an option in the main cities. Note: You do not all have to be in the same exact city to start one, but you all need to be next to one of the expedition portals.

• Expedition question

UnholyKiller - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Kazani: “Well "Preaching to the Dead" and "Fishy Business" that had no secret chest, and one that had is "Heretic Mines". ” Preaching to the Dead one, on the solo expedition, is in a side-corridor to the north at the very, very end of the expedition. Check out the 7:32 timestamp in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=KUrSN3kn0yo . For group expeditions on this map, it is in a different spot. For "Fishy Business" it's near the start in a Northwest corner along the wall, right before you re…

• Quote from Zychuu: “I spotted killed player's corpse by the portal and decided to click it. Of course there were nothing but trash left but... half a second later I got ripped apart by a party of 5+ stealthed players ” This is actually a common trick that groups will try and use on unsuspecting people coming in and out of the portal who don't know their shield drops. If you see a corpse on the ground right next to a portal entrance it is probably too good to be true, and it's best to wait a few …

• On the Premium Subscription checkout page:: "You are signing up for a recurring subscription that will automatically renew once the subscribed character has 3 or fewer days of premium time remaining. On renewal, you will be charged 9.95 US Dollars for an additional 30 days of premium time. See our Terms and Conditions for more information."

• Quote from PoeticDiscord: “I know when I'm resource farming in a Yellow Zone, I'm totally safe as long as I don't flag myself for PvP. ” This is technically not true / accurate. Let me try and explain .... There are three modes that players can be in in the open world of Albion: - NON-Flagged for PvP (i.e. Blue name above player) - Flagged for PvP (i.e. Red name above player, and Red Cross next to their name) - Faction Flagged from a particular city (City color/icon next to their name) Regarding…