Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

• [25. March 2020] Queen Patch 8

JonnnyBones - - Patch Notes

Quote from Idebenn: “I'm not sure if the developers play the game. Skills with long cast times and channeled skills simply do not work in this game where you're forced to dodge something nonstop. Sure the damage of Hoarfrost is fine, but you'll be forced to interrupt its cast more often than not. ” With patch notes like these I think it's pretty obvious that they do not play the game whatsoever.

Quote from Maszke: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “These new changes to the frost mages hurts really bad and are unironically too much. Earlier, I was doing T8 solo dungs and they were challenging when i was doing 230 dmg from one ice shard but now, i had such a difficulty doing basic mobs dealing 167! Thats like 63 dmg less, imaging that you need like 20-30 q's to make average boss t…

Quote from RicardoSymilo: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “These new changes to the frost mages hurts really bad and are unironically too much. Earlier, I was doing T8 solo dungs and they were challenging when i was doing 230 dmg from one ice shard but now, i had such a difficulty doing basic mobs dealing 167! Thats like 63 dmg less, imaging that you need like 20-30 q's to make average boss thats a massive nerf for all frost staffs. ” S…

Been waiting for a combat balance for a long time, real disappointed with what we got. They don't even play their own game, truly a sad day for Albion!

• I used to hate the cultist robe until I actually tried it, but after using it I don't think it should be nerfed... it's a costly item & you get what you pay for. The proposed change to nerf the healing it gives is a bad idea. IMO the cooldown should be longer, if it had a 1 minute cooldown like druid robe does it would be more fair & still be a great ability.

• add a 2 man chariot

JonnnyBones - - Feedback & Suggestions

59776954-couple-riding-a-blue-tandem-bicycle.jpg

• trash

Quote from RenKatal: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Maybe it doesn't to you, but to me ganking 2 people at a hell-gate portal with 10 is literally a waste of my time. I can kill those 2 people myself, and if I can't; I'd rather take my chances than split the loot 10 ways. You might consider it "loot produced" I consider it loot wasted. Most the big gank groups that hang around the portals are so fucking bad at the game if you die to them you have no one to blame but yourself. Once you get out of Tier…

• Combat Timer

Quote from combatsandwich: “I also think the in combat timer should be extended for PvP combat, but specifically in hellgates. ” Definitely! Quote from combatsandwich: “I don't see the timer as an issue in open world. ” I do, I've literally had 2v1s where the 2 people take turns getting out of combat and mounting up to run me out of stats. Quote from Fusionbomb: “I don't think the combat timer needs to be extended. Sounds like a gathering nerf. Quote from Neef: “Also entering a flag area in roya…

• trash

Quote from RenKatal: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from RenKatal: “IF BIG GROUP KILL YOU TINY GROUP THEY GET LESS LOOT FROM YOU! ” They already do get less loot. When 10 people zerg down one player they are already barely getting shit; compared to me to mostly just solo kills so I get all the loot I'm sure it's a real popular idea with the people who lose more than they win, since they are already at a net loss and are just donating gear to even play the game. For us winning players it just su…

• trash

Quote from RenKatal: “Quote from blappo: “Quote from RenKatal: “The two variables would be determined by party size, local to the zone, of any assailants vs party size, again, local to the zone, of any victims. These are easy numbers to calculate. ” a formula is not code nor does it count that if i have 7 allies in zone that doesnt mean they are even in a party with me. ” IF BIG GROUP KILL YOU TINY GROUP THEY GET LESS LOOT FROM YOU! ” They already do get less loot. When 10 people zerg down one p…

• trash

Quote from blappo: “unpopular opinion maybe but i think trash rates need to increase a bit.. either based on focus fire being activated or just flat increase. my reason mostly is the markets are behaving odd right now too many gankers portal mostly causing resources price to go up, and they are selling loot too cheap, its making crafting pointless, and gathering is where most newer players make money, they cannot because only experienced players can make it through. looking at populations around…

• Inner Focus Debuff

Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Where do I get the leaked patch notes, this is some unprofessional bullshit by SBI if certain players have it it needs to be posted publicly. ” @JonnnyBones The NDA Balance Playtests is found in the General Discussion forum, which is part of the public forum. ” Thank you I was digging around and couldn't figure out where people were getting these notes from. Based on this: Quote: “Move Speed Bonus per stack: 8% -> 5% ” This is roughly what I …

• Inner Focus Debuff

Where do I get the leaked patch notes, this is some unprofessional bullshit by SBI if certain players have it it needs to be posted publicly. Quote from Equart: “I remember the day when inner focus was introduced (after NDA changes) in current state as it is now , was testing/playing on it allot , and on that moment( 1 year ago) i knew - it is super OP spell , and would be usefull for lot's of activities. From solo gameplay to HG , to one shot builds. Even on my Old (8.00 min mark) tutorial vide…

• The current Guardian Helmet meta is an even worse than the previous graveguard helmet meta... Emergency Heal is just spammed to give a sustained heal, it's so overused right now if I were a cursed staff player I would have already for sure quit the game. It really needs to be made so that it's stronger the lower you are on HP, and also there needs to actually be a reason to use gg helmet for team-play instead of just everyone going guardian. Scholar Sandals are another item that is currently way…

• Combat Timer

The combat timer is way too short, anyone with slightly more mobility can use soup essentially while they're still in combat because it will kick in before your sprint even resets... it also is terrible for open world because it lets people just mount up immediately when they fall behind in a chase when realistically they should still be in combat. Another problem with this is it makes it way too easy to swap out gear. I actually like swapping, it adds a layer of skill to the game... but this ma…

• youtube.com/watch?v=sDpdwel9BFs Some of the finest ownage in Albion Online, -Courtesy of The Grief Daddy

• JonnnyBones proudly presents: youtube.com/watch?v=SRSRHBcsKEw

• JonahFAIL

JonnnyBones - - Video and Media Forum

Quote from Equart: “@JonnnyBones Unfortunately freez frame doesnt show anything ” It shows that you can proc defensive during my wind up animation, it's clear as day. Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “Quote from Throatcutter: “Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “sorry I don’t record every instance of my life to make a statement, nor do I need to physical act my statement ” what he's trying to say is he has no proof. ” google one shot build, watch how many builds you can solo kill because of its burst, then watch a …

• JonahFAIL

Quote from Equart: “To be honest , you can't react on such spells , like daggers E or pike E. It is only about calculation/predicting and random Most of in-game combos got it's own rotation , that's why people are able to block avoid some spells. Altough , there are some spells with long animation , like warbow's W - Ray Of Light. Which could be avoided very ez , if you will focus all your attention on enemy character's hands. --- But again it is my perspective , from a player with 150-200 ping,…

• JonahFAIL

Quote from Lanzier: “I met the legendary JohnnyBons once. He arena queued for healer and switched to spear when he got in, while calling his teammates pussies. A true legend and we won the match to boot. ” kYGeJTa.png