Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• I can't stomach any more of their bloodletter nerfs. Time for me to move on. Its a shame, but there isn't a good thing in this interesting game that SBI designers haven't destroyed or won't destroy. They did it to clarent blade and bloodletter is another one they seemingly can't keep their busy little hands off of. Ultimately, this game will look just like Michael Jackson's face.

• Quote from RottenH20: “Quote from Aldeberan: “What interesting results? Tell me: how useful is a ten second cooldown reduction on a minute long cooldown for poison after you've landed your E one time on a BL and the fight is over? Zero.The same goes for other meaningful abilities- the cooldowns are too long to make proper use of the "10 cooldown reduction bone they've thrown to this nerf." The only possibilities that BL has is with chain slash or shadow's edge post update now, and the former bei…

• What interesting results? Tell me: how useful is a ten second cooldown reduction on a minute long cooldown for poison after you've landed your E one time on a BL and the fight is over? Zero.The same goes for other meaningful abilities- the cooldowns are too long to make proper use of the "10 cooldown reduction bone they've thrown to this nerf." The only possibilities that BL has is with chain slash or shadow's edge post update now, and the former being a not so rigorous ability yet. The latter o…

• The biggest issue I see here is that anyone that understands how to run the bloodletter for PvP - i.e not just gathering escape- is that you ALWAYS lead with the E, and then eventually follow up with an E because the cooldown is short enough to utilize cooldown modifiers like the mistcaller to optimize damage output/mobility over a normal fight. You almost always get two E's in a fight as it stands now, which is critically important for BL damage. In PVE you can generally wait for other DPS to g…

• So, just a preface statement here that I've played for nearly two years now and have never spoken up before despite seeing numerous interesting weapons nerfed numerous times for no good reason other than a lack of creativity on the part of the developers. Furthermore, its not altogether the best business ethics to take away time of those who spent egregious amounts of free time building up artifact weapons spec for otherwise whimsical reasons on the part of the developers. What is the justificat…