Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 342.

• Quote from Bogul: “Will the skin be tradeable? ” I hope not. You want him? Fight for him!

• [20. May 2020] Queen Hotfix 12.1

CassX - - Patch Notes

@PrintsKaspian Hi, for the love of God, please no update today, please, please. (finally, on 3 attempts, I successfully downloaded the APK file and installed the game..)

• Sandbox?

CassX - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Hollywoodi: “Because there is no risk maybe? ” BM, crafting/refining, market play, they're practically without risk too and really a lot profitable (if you know what, when, how, etc..), I've known a few bilionars what more than year they haven't left town..

• Quote from Shogo: “There's any hotkey to Take and Water the farm slots? ” Not yet.

• Getting More Focus

CassX - - Beginner's Questions

@Willow Hi, also, leveling/faming your specialization is good step how focusing more herbs, for example if you have maximum level of specialization, focusing one pieces cost 125 focus, so with 10k focus you can watering 80 pieces which is not bad if you have farming as the main way to spend focus points..

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “ - If you experience issues installing the APK, please uninstall the previous Albion Online version first. ” I uninstalled the old version, downloaded the APK file from your website, when trying to install the game i got a message "app can't be installed" , any ideas? edit: Solved..

• The Season 9 Patch is Here

CassX - - News & Announcements

Quote from Xcution: “@PrintsKaspian Are you planning to do as Fortnite to be in the Play Store? Continuously downloading the game again is a bit annoying. ” Quote from Eltharyon: “ Work on the mobile versions is proceeding nicely, and we’ll soon be ready to share some significant improvements- including an all new HUD and joystick based control scheme, as well as an auto-downloader for patches. ” So sometime this year (at least I hope).

• Quote from NagyMedve: “Can you add some option in-town activities? Maybe players can build house with some gaming table. It can be blackjack, poker or boardgame table. ” Caerleon is not Las Vegas.

• If a person opts for laborers, it doesn't necessarily need a personal island to do that, the cheaper option is to make an alt character and base a guild on it and create a guild island and build a guild hall here, it costs around 200-300k in total, and the guild hall can accommodate 15 laborers.This way you can easily create 10, 20 alt characters(guilds and guild islands/halls), depending on how many workers you want to use. So if I don't want to farm and I just want laborers then there's no rea…

• Honorable LewPac

CassX - - Forum Banter

Quote from Ravenar: “He probably was chatting with someone about this on discord or something and then made it official by writing a ticket. (Just quessing, I have no inside information) ” If you're right, the fact is that he broke the rules by publishing communication with the SBI, and it doesn't matter that he used it for his own defense.. If he has no problem breaking the rules now, I guess he doesn't care much about the rules of the game, and that makes him an untrustworthy person to me. It …

• Honorable LewPac

CassX - - Forum Banter

Small question, is it allowed to publish communications with support in tickets?

• Idk what to do now :(

@Ghrimmzy Hi, for example, i dont like ganking, pve i don't have much in this game either but what I like here is crafting, selling stuff, transporting and farming (i have 18 personal islands lol). My goal here is to achieve that I have everything about crafting in a destiny board to the maximum, which is not a thing that's quick (meanwhile, I'm getting close to maxing out hunter section) but there's no rush and for me this is what I enjoy about the game and what drives me forward. So you can se…

• Learning Points

@pdiggy You get 20 a day, not suddenly but during the day. You should practically get 1 LP every 72 minutes. I've never personally watched it, however.

• Quote from NinjaBomb: “thank you @CassX ! ” You're welcome.

• Quote from NinjaBomb: “I got one question, why fishing does not add up on the Gathering Fame stat? ” Look here: Please give gathering fame for fishing.

• @Talion First this: (Hidden Content) and after few minutes (during which nothing happens) i get this: (Hidden Content) I've tried it twice and always the same result..

• Why does this announcement only have 11 i like? People don't like the fame boost, or what?At least that's what it looks like.

• Quote from Yehudiel: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from Yehudiel: “Does crafting artifact armors/weaps return some artifacts with the resource return rate or does it consume the artifact regardless of resource return rate? edit: to clarify, example: if i craft 100 graveguard armors, will it return 43 Ancient Chain Rings (if the resource return rate was 43.5%)?? ” No, just resources. ” thank you ” You're welcome.

• Quote from Yehudiel: “Does crafting artifact armors/weaps return some artifacts with the resource return rate or does it consume the artifact regardless of resource return rate? edit: to clarify, example: if i craft 100 graveguard armors, will it return 43 Ancient Chain Rings (if the resource return rate was 43.5%)?? ” No, just resources.

• Albion Roadmap Update 2020

CassX - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Eltharyon: “ Work on the mobile versions is proceeding nicely, and we’ll soon be ready to share some significant improvements as well as an auto-downloader for patches. ” This! It was late yesterday! What part of this year is it planned for? (Spring, summer or fall / winter?)