Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 557.

• Hey Bashkimi, I also think this is a cool idea and would love to check it out at some point

• Quote from McDobs: “Will the same thing happen with maps triggered in yellow zones? Will the entrance disappear after 30s? @Mytherceria ” Hey, do you mean the solo dungeons in yellow zones? Then yes, that's included.

• Quote from Bogul: “Will the skin be tradeable? ” Yes, it will be.

• Quote from Lacksalot: “I have not found a way to speak or question the developers directly, there is no place that I have found to send a message to anyone within the development team. So I am hoping to ask this question and get an answer from someone who can really answer it. I am a new player, I have only been playing for a few weeks. I had some friends who wanted me to get into the game and so I thought I’d give it a try. I played through the tutorial and it seemed like it would cover all the…

• Quote from ToxicFruit: “We have all noticed it. The cities are packed, gathering zones are picked clean and solo dungeons are usually all cleared. Sure it might be forcing players to go to the black zone a bit more but honestly something I just want something more chill and not constantly fearing for my life. It's great that loads of people are playing and that new folks are joining up but it really feels like the royal continent has reached its limit. ” Hey, just wanted to let you know that we …

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “I take that as a no? ” Hey, apologies for the delay, we're still discussing this as there's a bunch of different factors involved, but if this goes ahead, it would be more feasible to make it into a monthly or so type of thing. So it's not a no for now, but something that's being looked into in the background.

• Quote from Ravenar: “Hey Myth, I just wanted to refer you to how you f'ed up with the announcement:Skin Items - White Tiger and Sand Salamander ” Thanks, I remember you raising the concern and this was explained in the above thread, where from then on we've published forum announcements that link directly to the website news article, to prevent any confusion. I referred the quote to Neef, as this was the official information that was related to his comment. If you have any further concerns about…

• Quote from Neef: “Wasn't the white tiger a recuiter's skin ? If so I thought they were not allowed to ever be used again? I mean it does say Unique item, SBI slowly taking back all the items they were only for certain things and its getting stupid. Season mounts were said in its own desc that its a season reward only and now your doing the same to recruiter items, Its just wrong, If your not going to hold to your own word don't say it to start with. Just killing the collecters of albion huh item…

• Quote from Tonecas: “How to use an Alliance to get around the rules to get a result. drive.google.com/file/d/1r1Iz0…Jh3imKFYJu8nzBqY_icj/view It is a shame that these people have an accent in the Round Table mainly considering how they devalue the team that invites them. @Mytherceria ” Hi, thanks for bringing this up. We are aware of these issues when conducting surveys and our devs keep this in mind when going through the results.

• Launcher Resume Download Feedback

Mytherceria - - Bugs

Quote from Maddam: “!!! Ok guys you are now seriously dropping the ball here. This is now +/- a week after i have reported the 1% bug today it again freeze and if im not in windows mode then its impossible to quit the program. Give us some feedback! Are you working on the problem? I have changed Graphics Card Settings and Game Graphics and operating system. The problem persist. I can only think that the launcher get stuck in a loop. Add a timeout function or something? This is getting annoying, …

• Quote from iRawr: “We need your help here @Mytherceria ” Hey, thanks for letting us know. The devs checked in on this and there were some routing issues with the backbone provider Telia last week but this was resolved then. If there are new issues, please update us as well.

• Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “I’m also a player who opted out of the newsletter but would like to contribute to the survey - is there not a way for me to register a response using my account information? ” I'm currently in the process of checking on this and will let you know. Quote from NutUpOr5hutUp: “is there a way to opt back into the newsletter? ” Sure, just head over here and scroll down to 'Account Information' where you can click on the checkbox which says 'Subscribe to newsletter'. This wil…

• Quote from DuendeBrek: “@Mytherceria considering how important this survey is for ZvZ players, there definitely should be a way for those that opted out of newsletter to take a part in it too. I'm one of those who signed out of it quite some time ago, but would definitely like to cast my vote regarding such important topic. ” Hey, unfortunately according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules, the moment players click on the opt-out button, we are simply not allowed to send such comm…

• Hi everyone, A few days ago, we sent out a survey on Zerg Debuff (Disarray) via email to players who have been very actively involved in PvP recently and who have opted in to our newsletter system. Please remember to check your Spam folder in case it might have been funnelled there. Thank you! - Mytherceria & Dev Team

• Bug Report Guidelines How to properly report a bug? 1. Use the #bug command in game. - Example: #bug there's a hole in the ground here. This method is the best way to report any environmental bugs (misplaced objects, resources stuck in other objects, invisible walls, holes, missing textures etc) because coordinates of your character are sent along with the report so you don't have to post a screenshot or explain where exactly the problem is. 2. Post a thread in the Bugs forum. - A good bug repor…

• Albion Online Abbreviations & Acronyms forum.albiononline.com/index.p…93883ce075670e6495173a7d7 Here are some abbreviations and acronyms for our newer players that are not quite familiar with some terms just yet. Can also be found on our Official Wiki! General - GL/GM: Leader of guild, Guild Master / or Game Master - OW: Open world, refers to non-instanced content - ZvZ: Zerg versus Zerg, fights between bigger groups of players (generally 30+) - WTB: Want to buy - Meta: the current "best" build …

• Hi, thanks for your feedback! Our devs are currently looking into this.

• new UI is worse off

Mytherceria - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from megan.black: “Hey. I think i am not alone in this. all this new 'improved' UI is worse off. it is full of bugs. you can't select all marketplace mails. and if you filters them by dropdown and delete - they dont get deleted. ” Hey there, we are aware of the player feedback regarding the new Mail UI and the devs are looking into this. Regarding the 'Select All' button, that is currently on our Queen Patch 11 - Known Issues list and our devs are working on resolving it.

• New Mail Interface

Mytherceria - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Fastorius: “The new Mail Interface is awful 1)Small close button. You can use Esc to close Mailbox but it is not always comfortably You can say "dude, but in the Inventory Close button have the same size", i answer - it can be open/close by hot-button. How Often you close inventory and such windows by clicking close button? Mailbox should have bigger close button or being adjust to open/close by hot-button 2) Countdown timer?? Are you kidding us? 99.9% players often get new mails. How…