Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• [19. May 2020] Queen Patch 12

Donger304 - - Patch Notes

So why wasnt hunterhood nerfed you have item that punishes players so hard for trying to you know play the game. You could try bringing a swap but you know they can purge your purge so thats smart. Could bring fiend but lose out on alot of other options if you do. You get punished by being able to deal more damage like why does it give them a res pot and 100% reflect it makes no sense at least have it be like you know royal sandals or demon that reduce the players res but gives them the reflect …

• [6. May 2020] Queen Hotfix 11.1

Donger304 - - Patch Notes

Legit a huge black box whitecliff peak that spans half the zone might want to fix it asap ran into right after the reset

• So im assuming the roads and solo hgs will drop once season starts since you guys did say they where up and coming.

• You know how you fix all this you just tell players to be wary as the first option since you know this is meant to be a mmorpg sandbox and to not to give them money and if you do it is at your own risk much like those accounts begging for silver in lymhurst that are dancing naked. Second option make a system in which players can bet money in game since you are ripping ideas left and right from eve make a hypernet relay raffle system. Issue is solved by players money/items going to a pot players …

• Some what right some what wrong. So yes at first you will get your teeth kicked in when in the bz trying to fame farm by divers. but after that you smarten up and farm up you can easy divers as long as you keep cool inspect and watch out for plates. Mainly healer/rdps should be in the back and should see it even more so if they are decent healer because you throw one gen heal and the tank set for abit unless your doing like 8.1+ map or running crap gear. Like you learn to leave a few mobs up in …

• It depends what you do the most of really or weapons you use/craft. I have blacksmiths and imbuers since im cloth and use the supplies to make my armor and weapons. Personally id go with i think the leather and blacksmiths because swords sell for alot plus they sell super fast. Carvings,galas, and clamor sell fast asf due to hgs and zvzs.

• So why is it a city gets a bonus to crafting or refining but a island also in that city doesnt get the same bonus it seems weird you get punished for cutting out a middle man and going in for the long since you have to build it, feed it, and repair it. I ask this because as of recently Predtz or how ever you spell his name and few other of his friends have taken over thetford so my 9% ore refining tax has went to 53%+ and all station are charging stupid high taxes like now the butchers charge li…

• So some of my friends got me a bit spooked I love my great holy healing staff for for 5s alot. But my friends keep telling me the folks at sbi plan to nerf it into the ground by making it only one knock back but make it send you flying back slightly more. If true by how much and it better be alot more then the robe of purity. Atm how i personally use the staffs as so Single handed is a joke, lifetouch good but for duo stuff like 2s or solos with a friend, divine is ok and nice for group pve cont…

• Adds hideouts into the game in which players put them just far enough so bubble runs out as you get to them that made ganking outside of portal zones hard as balls but now you make it basically impossible for players to gank in portal zones as well given the bubble that last till at least two of the exits just about. You know there is a easier way to avoid portal gankers that is to befriend the gankers and run with them, two call in some homies to come wipe them out, or three learn their times a…

• I know it says three but I really only have two since all i do now is spam HGS. Just change the 2v2 HG chest to the outer lands chest so players cant rat loot and force players to do what they where made for and fight. Then I think loot should be tuned down because in all fairness this is a mmo and solo/duo content shouldn't hand out better and more loot then group based content that takes four times as long to complete. One hg takes roughly 5-10mins and one t8 group dung can take from 20-60mins…

• TBH skins for mounts sounds like a lazy way of not making new mounts and farming cash off existing ones not only this having to disable them is a issue since you guys dont like to give out certain key info in game when starting the game that later bites the players. So i suggest having it predisabled and being told to enable it later if they choose but that would defeat some of the marketing schemes behind it. This sounds like its going to be like the store mount system in WoW which is highly ha…

• East coast

Donger304 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Small update seems everyone getting dced now is it our internet now damn i guess all players must have to get good internet.

• disconects today

now ik this is a bit odd but it seems to happen only to us boys here on the east coast I have issues some friends from PA,WV,OH,NY are all having booting issues. Then my friends in CA are just fine

• East coast

It seems that everyone on the east coast is still getting dc my ping is fine running 10-12ms but for the past three days ive been getting dced and its annoying when i died in those ZvZs due to getting dropped. This is happening to all my est friends as well but then our west coast friends are fine. Is the local data center just bad or what. Its still happening today as well so it would be nice to have this fixed.

• You would think players would go out in lower teir gear like t4 into black zones because this happens daily at the same time around clock and doesnt end till around same time every night as well. It drops off around 12pm-1am and starts around 9am-10am like clock work. That time varies if your outside est but thats when it goes down. Personally I think you guys should just take down servers for a bit to see if you cant find the kink in the chain fix it. That prevents players from whining about lo…