Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 171.

• PVP Fame

sandstorm22 - - General Questions & Discussions

Money is everything in this game. In this game, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the fame. Then when you get the fame, then you get the women.

• By design apparently. I watch a ton of videos. Live duels. Any kind of fights. All builds. Melee. Bows. Magic. One thing the fights all have in common? Unload on your opponent with skills, then run around in circles waiting for cooldowns to reset. Very fun game, but the combat is laughable.

• I didn't understand how the soft cap works. I thought everyone was hit with a handicap to make them equal. That explains a lot. I agree with your filthy casual comment. I made a similar post recently. I'm loving the economy part of the game and the endless ways to make money. It's nothing like I have ever experienced in this type of game. I would prefer to be in pvp, like I have been in every game I've played. I stick to Arena and blue HGs because it lets me use the equipment I've paid for and l…

• Quote from Jerbready: “I look forward to the fame increase, but would like to see some also go to the loosing team. There are so many factors that go into a random group like this that it would feel like less of a crushing blow when you draw the short end of the stick several times in a row. I also worry that just incentivsing healers will not fix the que issues in arena. Many healers currently que with limited gear and no experience. Which in most cases leads to a loss and a waste of others tim…

• Quote from Neef: “Good man! You can't hide in yellow zones forever otherwise theres no point in playing albion, What makes albion fun is knowing you could get attacked at any moment and also that you can attack anyone thats red at any time if you want, If you wanna play safe all the time play a different game is the way I see it, This game is ABOUT the risk your willing to take and that makes it more fun. If you wanted to mindless pve all day there are many games for that but I like to pve with …

• Agree they are difficult to play. When someone does master it they are very strong.

• Quote from Lohend: “Lets hope that this arena change wont turn them into double healer festival... ” Can more than 1 healer queue up? I thought the ration was 4 to 1? I would guess only the declared healer would get the extra fame.

• Quote from Blatta: “Quote from sandstorm22: “I do know that in Arena, whoever has the best healer wins. ” Really, screw this game if it would be this easy. It is not. People above already gave you two concrete builds. Have you tried it? Mana drain can work in long fights, which are rare in arena though. ” Why is that concept so offensive to you? Obviously teamwork and communication play a big role. Which I'm sure happens in team arenas. Since I only play in solo queue, there is very little of th…

• And I see, that these are the eyes of disarray Would you even care?

• Quote from toorlye: “i wondering how people want to play "sandbox mmorpg" and try to put restrictions in every aspect of the game, from hideout permissions to solo dungeons. ” So many throw out the "sandbox" cliché. It's like when someone is getting arrested for inciting a riot, and he is screaming out ..but but it's my right! It's freedom of speech!! Yes, a sandbox game suggests it's a free for all. That no rules or restrictions are in place. Good in theory, but not realistic. SBI has created s…

• lol I'm not picking up what you're laying down hollywood I'm still fairly new, so I don't have an opinion on balance yet. I do know that in Arena, whoever has the best healer wins. I was asking because of a recent battle. The other team had a super healer, so we were getting spanked hard. We decided in chat that we knew we had lost, but at least try to kill the healer one time. That healer stood on center point while his teammates left him alone to take the other two. We had all 5 players attack…

• I have been spending a lot of time in Arena solo queue. The one constant? Whoever has the best healer wins. So I have been trying to come up with a healer killer. One of my character uses a regular bow. Even with full stacks, I just seem to tickle the best healers. My 2nd character uses Mace. I can't actually kill the healer because I am tanky, but I sure make them move off their spot with all the stuns and interrupts. Is that the best I can hope for? Would Arcane be good with the drain mana spe…

• Quote from Georg51: “Quote from sandstorm22: “Quote from Spook: “From what i've personally noted, it seems like most players are packed into yellow zones. So i imagine it either means that there is lack of incentive to progress further, Or people dont have the guild/knowledge to support a more risky adventure.. Or simple the transition is too steep? i dont know i just came back from a quite long break but honestly black zones are still fair game and there is ALOT of space out there that is not b…

• What to do ?

sandstorm22 - - Beginner's Questions

Isn't that the paradox? "Looking for new members! Very new player friendly. Must have 5 million fame." Good luck with your search. It's a difficult one to be sure.

• Quote from HappyWoodChuck: “Money is made through crafting laborers not gathering laborers. Happy ” Well that's my problem. I gather + refine, but don't craft. Dumping them sounds like the right move.

• Yea, a lot of things have become more clear to me the longer I play. I still don't get the laborer thing though. Like you, my T5 laborers take forever to fill a book, and when they do, the 'rewards' are trivial. I was planning to do some housekeeping actually when I had a good chunk of time to play. Clear out my houses and fill them with storage. At least make them useful.

• Quote from Spook: “From what i've personally noted, it seems like most players are packed into yellow zones. So i imagine it either means that there is lack of incentive to progress further, Or people dont have the guild/knowledge to support a more risky adventure.. Or simple the transition is too steep? i dont know i just came back from a quite long break but honestly black zones are still fair game and there is ALOT of space out there that is not being used. eventually as people feel more comf…

• Agree it is packed solid.

• Quote from RonBalz: “Quote from sandstorm22: “Quote from RonBalz: “Quote from Nissail: “One word: Wi Fi. I really don't understand people who use mobile data to download this game. ” we are not rich brah to afford WIFI.. ” but you can afford a high end phone to play the game and data? ” Phone is payable at once brah. ” True brah. Some paid a boatload up front, some part of a monthly plan. Still a lot of money for someone that can't afford wifi, brah

• Quote from ZHart: “Quote from sandstorm22: “Quote from RonBalz: “Quote from Nissail: “One word: Wi Fi. I really don't understand people who use mobile data to download this game. ” we are not rich brah to afford WIFI.. ” but you can afford a high end phone to play the game and data? ” Not all people have the same entitlement you have. ” lol that doesn't even make sense.