Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• Sharks are not worth it imo especially if u live outside of caerleon. Worth about 80k but their not bought often so they have low liquidity, and youll have to travel to the tutorial zones, but theres only going to be one shark available there and usually someone has already taken it. They do look pretty cool though imo, just not alot of people buy them and theres not a high stock of them.

• rubberband boots broken :(

Firu - - Bugs

they dont work anymore for some reason, they keep getting canceled even though im not getting attacked but im also not clicking anything etc. plz fix

• Quote from Nedmort: “Quote from Firu: “I've been wondering how much money ppl make from T8 gathering per hr kind of jus curious on which is the most profitable. For example i usually make about 3m-6m per hr as a T8 fisherman though i'm not sure if thats considered as alot of silver, bc imo i feel like other gatherers are making more. So how much money do the other T8 gatherers make? ” Where do you usually fish? I really wanna fish RN... ” Thats a business secret.

• I've been wondering how much money ppl make from T8 gathering per hr kind of jus curious on which is the most profitable. For example i usually make about 3m-6m per hr as a T8 fisherman though i'm not sure if thats considered as alot of silver, bc imo i feel like other gatherers are making more. So how much money do the other T8 gatherers make?

• When im riding the crystal beetle (flying) I'm unable to access the island unless my beetle is off the flight, I know it's just a small detail but I was wondering if this was intentional or not? Edit: I noticed I cant access my chests while on the flying beetle as well

• Bandit camp blocking a pathway

Firu - - Bugs

So there's this path that I usually use for when travelling from Caerleon to fort sterling and for some reason the usual route that I took was blocked by a bandit camp which has never been there before, was this intended to be there or not? and if not can you please remove it? prntscr.com/ovvzub

• Artifact Class?

Firu - - Feedback & Suggestions

I feel like there should be an artifact class in Albion in the crafting section. Where players can level up their artifact crafting my melding or enchanting items starting from T4 artifacts to T8 artifacts and where people can have artifact specialization which gives them a reduced melding/enchanting cost or reduced melding/enchanting speed.

• Crashing when clearing mail

Firu - - Bugs

So I have hundreds of buy orders and sell orders, and I like to keep my mail clear. However I noticed that every time I delete all of my market mail in a fast amount of time, my albion just closes and I get sent back to the login screen, where then I have to relogin and clear the mail again only for it to close down when I clear again. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? I can provide video footage if needed

• wait, people use rhinos for gathering? Quote from jwhite179: “Quote from Firu: “How come it takes way longer to get back onto the eagle than the other battle mounts? I compared the time to mount up with the gold eagle and gold rhino and the rhino mounted up super quick while the eagle took a few seconds. anyone know why the mount time is so long? ” the rhino is not considered a battle mount, which is why people use it for gathering. ”

• How come it takes way longer to get back onto the eagle than the other battle mounts? I compared the time to mount up with the gold eagle and gold rhino and the rhino mounted up super quick while the eagle took a few seconds. anyone know why the mount time is so long?

• I'm pretty sure it's the same

• Unending fishing banner spamwaves

Firu - - Bugs

- Description of the issue: I've noticed that this bug occurs every time I complete the daily reward while fishing, and basically you'll get an annoying spam wave of fishing banners, even while you're not fishing anymore. - Steps to reproduce: Complete the daily reward by fishing and keep on fishing for a bit - Result: the banners keep popping up nonstop for a very long time - Expected result: To have the banners disappear Here is an example of what I'm talking about, I was fishing in charwood a…

• Fort Sterling flooded

Firu - - Bugs

I'm experiencing the same bug except im in the martlock city

• Market Purchase Bug

Firu - - Bugs

- Description of the issue: When you select to send the items directly into your inventory, the market list doesn't update and you end up buying something that you've already bought. This makes it especially annoying when your purchasing runes or multiple items that come in one. - Steps to reproduce: Check the send items to inventory button, purchase all of the first item you see on the list, then purchase the next first one, and itll say that the item isn't found (I know this isn't coincidence …

• I feel like there should only be a max of 2 people limited into a solo dungeon at once, so at least it's a 1v1 fight because the solo dungeons would seem like a good spot for gankers.

• Is it just me or does it feel like the 2v2 hell gates have gotten nerfed, my friend said that he also felt that the loot given from the hg was nerfed (btw this is bz hg)

• Buffing T8 Fishing?

aren't the sharks only available through the Caerleon portals tho?

• Buffing T8 Fishing?

Even with the buff that the T8 fish provides, not many people buy it still. Maybe make a recipe for T8 fish?

• Buffing T8 Fishing?

Can we buff the benefits of T8 fishing? Because as a fisherman I see absolutely no use in getting the T8 fish or leveling up to the T8 fishing gear for these following reasons. - No one really buys the T8 fish, because they provide about no use unless u make chopped fish with them (in my opinion its better to buy lower tier fish and chop them instead) or eating them for fishing xp when its far more cheaper to just buy the city specific fishes as they give a lot of xp as well. So having T8 fishin…

• So basically you want to make Albion Online into some kind of Monster Hunter. And also I'm pretty sure the gold market prices are based off of the players (Ex: When you sell gold the sell price of gold gets lower and vice versa) so I'm pretty sure that forcing people to unwillingly turn in all their items for a set amount of gold may just destroy the gold market and for destroying the entire world, I'm pretty sure that territory resets exist giving new guilds a chance to earn their own territory…