Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Popcorn I am just amused as most people are.. It won't affect anything it just costs resources and defocuses priorities and delays innovation Enjoy while no good competition is on the market.. As soon there is good alternative, this might cause issues..

• Hg ratting is much easier 2hg ratting is the easiest, zero risk, no spec nor anything needed, just 3 players that want make money Setup gear: Escape gear, 3 x bloodletter, mistcaller, windwall, run boots in 4.1 Needed: the hg timer.. u need the respawn timer of hg, system - you feel an evil presence.. Now take this time, group the 3 people all 3 go to 2hg At a respawn timer less than 5 mins do the hg at same time..2 meet in hg, one runs.. Pool loot - u at around 10 Mio per hour and nice fame

• Healing sucks, all this heal shit. Healers heal too much anyway. Best would be if all healers are removed from the game..

• Quote from Lohend: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “Eating popcorn till the forum people tell you that account related things like payment are handled via support.. ” It's the best loop i have ever experienced:Support tells you to start forum topic -> Forum moderator tells write to support team -> Support tells you to write at forum where "devs" will find a solution -> Forum moderator tells these issues are solved by support -> *repeat until you give up*... ” but if u give up, the ticket gets closed and…

• Quote from McDobs: “I go broadsword, muizak, demon helmet, cultist boots, thetford cape, soldier armor (with the buff from soldier demon helmet will silence for full duration 8s), and cultist boots along with low CD E can help keep pressure on healers If demon helm doesn't work (they purge it), one other solution (especially for holy healers) is to go cultist cowl in order to punish them when they spam heals (200 dmg each time they cast), also broadsword E is good because it interupts the channe…

• Eating popcorn till the forum people tell you that account related things like payment are handled via support..

• Quote from Tabor: “It feels like these disarray and smart cluster changes have actually caused more problems than they have solved. Just remove them both for simplicity and enable friendly fire outside of groups. Done and done. ” not gonna happen, some important will loose face if that happens.. U cannot invest a shitload money into disarray & smart cluster queue and then admit it all failed and implement a piss simple solution everyone wanted 2 years ago..

• Use 2 chars to kill healer..healer on full heal is not ment to be killed by one. Use quarterstaff on demon cape + badon + silence e.g.

• Equal numbers on ZvZ

Hollywoodi - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hmm we could make it 5on5 and call it GvG, how about that idea?

• Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from Saabotage: “Quote from DaarioNaharis: “Would be more fun for everyone if it was a tournament open to any 5v5 team. At the beggining you could do some fast qualifiers to reduce until 16 teams, after that, make a cup style tournament with those teams with IP CAP (1200) and NO DROP. Making that a democratic E-Sport event. Imagine if we discover some really good players/teams that have low money but high skills? ” Thanks daarionaharis, for putt…

• Quote from Saabotage: “Quote from DaarioNaharis: “Would be more fun for everyone if it was a tournament open to any 5v5 team. At the beggining you could do some fast qualifiers to reduce until 16 teams, after that, make a cup style tournament with those teams with IP CAP (1200) and NO DROP. Making that a democratic E-Sport event. Imagine if we discover some really good players/teams that have low money but high skills? ” Thanks daarionaharis, for putting my it into a cogent argument,this trigger…

• Quote from Boedavildje: “Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Bogul: “Will the skin be tradeable? ” Yes, it will be. ” Might wanna rethink that. ” no empathy for the customers I am thinking..

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “I take that as a no? ” Hey, apologies for the delay, we're still discussing this as there's a bunch of different factors involved, but if this goes ahead, it would be more feasible to make it into a monthly or so type of thing. So it's not a no for now, but something that's being looked into in the background. ” that's weired and sad. Keeping in touch and in the loop with your customers and keeping them informed I hoped would be your top priority.…

• Use 1h mace and pin warbow down..u have enough gap closer

• Carrion caller on cultist shoes in 2 hg wants to talk to you..

• Hell Gate rats

Well, biggest issue as of today is gear swap But I have no clue on SBI position of that Second issue in most IP capped areas is .3 poison and food. Gear is ip capped that's why food and pots that cost a shitload are so powerful Third: crazy overgear. Whales go in with 1600 IP which gives inside still 1300+ If a T6 Team is 1200 outside 1100 inside, the whales have 30% more damage, life, resist.. That is basically a 4 on 2, not competitive at all Combination of 1-3 make entry level for new player …

• New Arcane spell NDA

Put this to RT - not that effective here

• Hell Gate rats

As I said it today.. It is not about how to fix it and how to get the content good.. that is easy, 10000 times communicated and undoubted The issue is, you need to find someone .. that actually cares.. not with words or whatever, but really takes ownership of that content and get it better.. I have yet to identify this guy at SBI.. I think u need to convince them that by creating better small scale & hg content they will get better revenue and margin.. And that is the root cause..