Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• People have been ganking portals for three years now. I guess when you make a game F2P, you need to cater to a newer generation of players. Mainly because you shit on all the players that supported you through two years of beta and paid a monthly fee. You made this video game like a VW. Its awesome at first and then it quickly goes to shit because Germans can't make anything that lasts. But in all reality, when this topic hits page 13, you won't implement shit because you have zero integrity to …

• Get rid of the "Round Table". Stop letting a small portion of players make you look like morons.

• Quote from GluttonySDS: “ ” Quote from GluttonySDS: “I don't remember debuff in uo when I had 15 newbs casting eb… ” You are not debuffed with 15 here.

• Quote from Dioni: “Quote from Guilefulwolf: “About hidding names and guild/alliance tags in BZ i like the idea. Make them only visible in the safe zones. ” Agree 100% ” Not many can run names in game and stay above 10 fps in large fights anyway.

• I feel bad for the BR community over this change.

• Alliance leaders upset because the dick is not going to suck itself anymore.

• Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Norgannon: “The limitation to 300 members per alliance will provide a REAL opportunity for small entities against large ones, most of them argue that they will not be able to compete against large entities but are avoiding the factual fact that Disarray will change to support this test. ” LOL. The limitation to 300 members means small entities will effectively cease to exist. Let's use the military concept of "effectives" to describe why. Currently, a guild of t…

• Quote from Shadeless: “Quote from SlothSDS: “People in here complaining about numbers when they have 60 of 300 online, on a good day. If you applied this to a whole alliance of say 6000 people, you really only have like 1200 online, which is a very generous number considering most guilds have maybe 10 to 30 online. Then you take those 1200 people and at least 30% will not show up. Another 20% will come in shit builds. 10% will be in the backline looting bodies. 20% will get 1 fps. Leaving you wi…

• Quote from PipVader: “Once again no one thinks about the other and huge part of the game,gathering. So now there will be no way to gather effectively, I will be ganked by every single person I see unless I gather with an entire group. This is the wrong move.I dont like being steamrolled by large groups but they are needed,also what happens to all my stuff in the alliance hideouts? I now have to move everything and risk getting ganked again. This is the end of my albion online days I see. Gonna l…

• People in here complaining about numbers when they have 60 of 300 online, on a good day. If you applied this to a whole alliance of say 6000 people, you really only have like 1200 online, which is a very generous number considering most guilds have maybe 10 to 30 online. Then you take those 1200 people and at least 30% will not show up. Another 20% will come in shit builds. 10% will be in the backline looting bodies. 20% will get 1 fps. Leaving you with 20% of people actually doing shit that's b…

• Albion is like a bottle of fine wine that will only get better with age. This change is a great example of this. Should probably limit the number of people within a guild to 100 also. That way you can still have a three max guilds in an alliance. Maybe this will make people less concerned about flexing numbers(where 75% are looting in the backline) and more concerned about focusing on the "CORE" of guilds.

• Damn, I really wish I wasnt banned on four IPs and ten emails on the trash talk discord right now.

• Quote from HailHydro: “ide be down remove allys make guild caps 600 and then make guild joining account bound so 1 slot per 1 account in a guild ” Yeah nothing wrong with being about to cap a zone with just your guild.

• Quote from GluttonySDS: “Quote from Exeon: “The only people who want alliances are in mega alliances. There should be a cap on alliances or no alliances at all IMO. Alliances block off content for smaller guilds in the blackzone and even more now because gvgs are gone. ” You are in a mega guild -- your guild will essentially have a MUCH easier time if other guilds cannot band together to fight mega guilds via an alliance. If you remove alliances -- mega guilds who can easily field 100-200+ for a…

• Quote from Crane: “Sorry new blood, You don't know jack about server performance. You weren't here for the weeks long DDOS attacks. You weren't here when there wasn't new hardware. You bring up a quote from 2018. Why? It mentions performance? Back in a time when you didn't play? "Performance is equal to what it was when you launched the game with newer hardware being used by many." No. No it is not. "So I am just wondering how you regressed performance back to 1 fps?" OOOh so manly. You are bitc…

• Hellion Shoes - 25m > 15m > 12m Easily countered 25m was OP then you nerfed to 15m damage increase nice but costly outside bank Wish you left them alone when nobody used and they were 50% healing reduction.

• June 2018 - Lancelot Update - Remember fishing and Veetus loosing a Siege Ballista? That facial expression was priceless... Quote from SBI: “Our ongoing server optimization will bring improved performance, especially in larger fights. And with the introduction of the Siege Ballista, the game takes its first steps toward a new type of open-world combat. ” Quote from Eltharyon: “Right now we’re focussed on getting back to at least the same level of performance we’ve had before. Once we have manage…