Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

• very Good. Which pack did u get? And how did u come to know this game? Welcomed!!!

• Amon's Rant

Unireal - - Rants

Quote from Amon: “Quote from Kaosfury: “Yup any one that disagrees.... or doesnt jump on your band wagon of were awsome ad know everything you all suck attitude must be a white knight Some one who makes a decision based on all the information presented instead of following lemming rabble rousers. The game perfect....nope..... are you guys cry babys in my opinion.....yup. ” says the 2016 scrub. Test this game for 2-3 years and then I want to see u whiteknighting the crap of a game this shit as be…

• Brujay, Mortality, Reenoah and me. Anymore ?

• Quote from Wayne84: “Any news about release date??? Thanks ” no news yet. But they are constantly updating in the pre release. Dont expect it to be any sooner. But its the time to test the game and get a hold of it. There might even be changes along the way for good

• Quote from Sond: “Quote from Unireal: “Quote from Farming: “Quote from Unireal: “before closed beta. Some actives says they will not play until it has been launched. No problem with that. Maybe when the news breaks out that AO is going live. It will be a royal rumble here again ” Most likely for about a month, then it will die again. Its insanity to launch the game with the same "zerg based" core mechanics and expect anything to happen other than what already has happened every time they tried t…

• Quote from Farming: “Quote from Unireal: “before closed beta. Some actives says they will not play until it has been launched. No problem with that. Maybe when the news breaks out that AO is going live. It will be a royal rumble here again ” Most likely for about a month, then it will die again. Its insanity to launch the game with the same "zerg based" core mechanics and expect anything to happen other than what already has happened every time they tried the same thing with us. It will be hyped…

• we shall hang on. Now got us 3 charlie angels Hopefully there will be more to come and we shall lay out the plan

• before closed beta. Some actives says they will not play until it has been launched. No problem with that. Maybe when the news breaks out that AO is going live. It will be a royal rumble here again

• we have cass as well

• Quote from Savvah: “For those who are still wondering, the question is not, "Is Albion Online P2W?", the question is, "How much is it pay2win?" First, I don't think it unfair to have premium status, and even fair to give an advantage (let's be honest, it is a huge advantage) over non sub members, but there are a couple features I want to express an opinion on. First, there are pay2win features, like city plots that are purchased very early. I've heard of people spending tens of thousands of doll…

• Quote from Kaosfury: “yup....people are mad at the game....and misunderstand what p2w is. I see the same 4 people constantly trashing the game in every topic. They need to move on.....they are so jaded they cant see past there own ignorance. ” yep. They try to troll every page to seek attention. Either to warn others not to play Albion Online, to dessert this game or may try to rant in every page to ask dev to make changes to the structure of the game because the "Able" mode of paying frustrate …

• Sond wrote: Quote from Sond: “I am not surprised that you are surprised. You seem pretty stupid. ” Your lack of dept in explaining your points lacked substance in what u says. By having a mechanic of payment in a game is atune to p2w??? How bullshit of crap in what u conjoin AO with p2w simply it have a payment mechanic. Joke!!!

• Quote from brujay: “im interested to know more friends in SEA playing this game too! I'm from Singapore ” great!!!!!! Including u we have 3 now

• Quote from Lumberjack: “Quote from erreur_404: “This is a game based on the economy. The economy is managed by the players. Players can buy money.... Oo how it is possible to have a game based on the economy if money can be bought?there was a year they can compare Albion and eve online. but today Albion is a game like any other, a cash game.Give me my money back, I never bought such a game. I do not want this game. I have not paid for it if you had told the truth it a year ago I would never have…

• Hey Sandbox Interactive

Unireal - - Rants

Quote from Sond: “The reputation system is completely worthless. It does not prevent anyone from killing anyone else. I am personally flag 24/7 and I am going to attack you regardless of your reputation or my reputation. Your constant white not eating is getting quite annoying . You have no idea what you were talking about and are obviously a complete idiot. ” the reputation system was discuss and suggested before and the dev has it all along in mind. It shows that SI knows what they are doing. …

• Hey Sandbox Interactive

Unireal - - Rants

Quote from mAdm0nk: “youtube.com/watch?v=4duJdeKTwHY Yeah I know, this is not a freemium mobile game. But its getting closer and closer to it each beta! xD Plz stop selling your soul SI. You know managing 6 islands on 1 account is boring and its completely ridiculous, there is absolutely no reason except $$$ why there isnt an island limit of 1 or 2 per account. You know bypassing reputation system with alts is boring and it doesnt fit into this game. LP system is completely broken and guilds/all…

• if they sell, we will support and buy the shirt. Wear it, parade around to create awareness for AO

• Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 * Type * IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors * Size * 7.9 inches (~71.8% screen-to-body ratio) * Resolution * 1536 x 2048 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density) * Multitouch * Yes * Protection * To be confirmed * * - MIUI 7 PLATFORM* OS * Android OS/ Optional Windows 10 (64 GB model) * Chipset * Intel Atom X5-Z8500 * CPU * Quad-core 2.24 GHz * GPU * Intel HD Graphics MEMORY* Card slot * No * Internal * 16/64 GB, 2 GB RAM CAMERA* Primary * 8 MP, f/2.0 * Features * No * Video * 108…

• Is the company going to sell Merchandise like: -Mugs -Shirts -Accessories We Fans would like to support you. Lol