Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

• disgusting... The increased damage at the end of dash is pointless. We dont need more damage... We are assassins... We need movility. And the shorter range why??? Did anyone in this whole time ever complained about the distance of the dash???? I dont think so. So why change something is perfectly balanced?

• Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from Urokai: “I ask my self why i play everytime devs nerf dungeon loot and fame. ” they did not..... lol ” Yes they did.....

• Stacked!

Extasis - - Bugs

Thanks!!

• Stacked!

Extasis - - Bugs

Hi guys! Yesterday i disconected in a corner and when i logged in, i had a big ROCK there, so i can't move. Basically i am stacked, is there any command or something to unstack me?

• Quote from Neef: “Quote from Tabor: “On a side note inner focus needs a nerf. Either increase that CD but at least 10 seconds or remove the mobility piece of it and just have the damage. ” Lol? why its a channel ability which can be canceled and its really not that great. It also takes like 4 seconds to full channel which is a pretty long time not doing any dmg or auto attacks. ” Lately all your posts hit the spot! just a little thing is just a 1.6 secs full channel, but everything else i agree.…

• Quote from Salzur: “Mistakes in the page. 1.PLACE: Avalonian Lore, ORDER OF THE GRAIL: SPIRIT. FRAGMENT "Their oath describes them as the soul of the grail" is translate like "Su juramento los describe como el almas del grial" PROBLEM: Bad use of plurar. CORRECTION: "Su juramento los describe como las almas del grial" or "Su juramento los describe como el alma del grial" 2.PLACE: THE ROYAL EXPEDITIONARY FORCES FRAGMENT: "That’s not to say that the area they patrol is completely safe. There are s…

• As a solo player just enjoying the pvp in thame game (plus pve -> Solo dungeons, which are the only way to get decent amount of fame) this whole Queen update seems like a punch in the face for solo players like me... I am not in a guild, never been either but i am seriously thinking to join one with a big alliance (just to stop being ganked by +20 ppl) and use the new features of the update... is that or remain in the continent killing mobs for 900/1000 fame.

• Caerleon

Extasis - - General Questions & Discussions

Hey guys! I was wondering was the purpose of caerleon now that doesnt have the realm to bz? Besides finishing selling the stuff we had in there (any item had a significately drop in volumen sales). Eventually it will be a ghost city surrondead with lower tiers maps. Yeah... All cities does but they hace the portal to bz... So there is no need to be in caerleon. Please if you have something to say do notice that i hace always be a solo player with no guild (in case your answer is connected with g…

• Fame changed?

Quote from Tabor: “Yeah the logic of reducing fame because more is available is absurd. So as a dungeon runner they drastically increased your risk by needing to clear the dungeon now and also added the caveat of nerfing your reward by reducing the fame. SBI always looking out for the little guy! ” Yeah, right? Seems like this whole update is like a punch in the face to solo players like ourself. Quote from Deviator: “It basically means there are more mobs available and easily accessible so to b…

• Fame changed?

Quote from Deviator: “yes it changed and is explained in the update patch notes. ” yeah i saw it but i really didnt understood. It would be nice to explain a little more. Thanks!

• Fame changed?

Hi guys! Wondering if the fame on mobs of a t7 map in bz changed since the queen update?

• Hi guys! Wondering how are we supposed to move all our stuff to a city that has bz portal if we cant travel with nothing on us.

• Quote from Owlsane: “Of course when you see that new standtime on high attack speed it will be amazing for auto-based build that can work with attack speed sterioid and that's the objective here. Now if it makes normal bow and whispering bow OP. I'm completely ok to tone down the damage but at least it makes it very confortable to use thoses weapons. ” I couldn't agree more with you. This and the above said (AS - stand time) Normal bow actually needs a nerf (because to everything you have said, …

• Mod Support

Extasis - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Azarathh: “Quote from Extasis: “Quote from Azarathh: “Just to chime in with some logic, if Asaroth can log in, they couldn't have bought the account unless they bought it with the laptop, since in order to use it on a new device you need the email. And I don't really see how this would protect against account selling/buying anyway, if I was going to sell an account, I'd use a disposable email and give them access to it as well, or at the very least help them change the email by verify…

• Mod Support

Quote from Azarathh: “Just to chime in with some logic, if Asaroth can log in, they couldn't have bought the account unless they bought it with the laptop, since in order to use it on a new device you need the email. And I don't really see how this would protect against account selling/buying anyway, if I was going to sell an account, I'd use a disposable email and give them access to it as well, or at the very least help them change the email by verifying it. ” Just read the terms and condition…

• Mod Support

Quote from Asaroth: “I ask you to quote where exactly, if your going to comment on this thread so vaguely ” Again... read the terms and conditions

• Mod Support

Just read the terms and conditions

• Mod Support

Quote from Neef: “Quote from Asaroth: “But im currently playing right now fine off my laptop.. never use vpn use same internet connection... i am the owner.. All im wanting to do is play on my new pc same internet connection.. without being asked to recover a 5 yr old email that so far i havnt needed to worry about.. i mean its blatantly obvious to anyone that its my account, waiting for mod support is what im doing seeing as i am losing premium or keep playing on my laptop at low fps. ” How is …

• Just wondering if there any specific reason why we have global cooldown / standtime / cancel animation on most of the skills / weapons? Is something net related? (ping, lag, latency, etc) or more like a balance thing? Cheers!