Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• I believe the dev-team should limit the fee charge. Like it becomes automatically fee, If your guild own the territory and see another guild setting up a hideout, your guild leader can charge the fee over that hideout. That guild leader will see the demanding hideout fee, its up to him/her accept or not. The same way the other guild leader, can click their hideout and request to pay the hideout fee for the map owner, so its up to the map owner to accept it or not. The fee amount, its a fixed amo…

• @Korn I believe the current Queen update on paper was a good idea, but on practice was terrible. ** rework this ** The new world map - Wheres those 1 exit/entrance low tier maps? Those maps where usefull for some guilds to do some minor content, gather etc. Since they were low tier, mostly big alliances didn't even bother going there. ** rework this ** The new gathering system - Honestly I think its horrible, at the old world map you could gather abit safer... at this new world map, everywhere i…

• Quote from Qolkkalom: “ppl complain about high ping, and u want higher xD? Quote from Flokka: “Some small improvements like more pings, just like other games are adpting to have attack ping defend etc... impromdnts in the party finder like, if y are grouping with your guild u could actually put the ur class like mdps/rdps/tank... in there and the leader would take u to a certain party. These are all good quality of life changes that everyone would welcome it to albion! ” ” The ping hes talking a…

• Only thing I really dislike about the new map is only 1 portal. 1 - The alliance that goes out for WC first will be able to cap the map or even camp it easier. 2 - Two or more exits, allowed people to play different routes maneuvering such camping. 3 - Making more annoying to walk to the biome that you want to gather 4 - The timer will remain 10mins or it will be 20mins? 10mins already long... About Castles. 1 - Good change to be faster, but large alliances already place their alts pretty close …

• GvG Season 7 Changes

Paladini - - Developers' Statements

Oh yea I wanna see the guild challenges

• Switching host its already a good step guys, calm down. Just because a host its the biggest doesn't mean they are the best for online game as host too. And even if we have 1 offline day to that accomplish all that move and re-setup everything, I'd happily wait if the things really work out. Because its sick seeing a ping of 147ms, but its truelly working around 350-500ms plus lots of de-sync and dc. And its enought time to everyone get out of your room, and get a tan LOL Thanks per transparency …

• Knight Helmet bugged

Paladini - - Bugs

I played Eternal battle expedition (T6) on my fire mage. And everytime the Undead governor (last boss) started his pulling skill, I had my group under Knight Helmet effect (anti-pull) but everyone always kept getting pull. Some people said that even Undead Scorpions are ignoring the effect too. Looks like those chain-pull skills are ignoring the helmet effect.

• Any update on YoloMouse? This kinda annoying can't have my pink mouse pointer at screen... The in-game mouse pointer is 2 easy to blend with stuff, not good.

• Quote from Midgard: “I don’t think there’s anything ‘fishy’ about it at all. Anyone who knows the game will realise that F2P numbers were way above what was anticipated, and the servers have a finite capacity, and a queueing system was a logical easy fix. I don’t hold with tin foil hat conspiracy theories. ” Sorry, but they had months to plan and upgrade the server structure for it. What just happened is they were lazy to spend some $$$ to do it, queue might look logical but still a very very po…

• Do not get ur hopes on them fixing it. I did same thing and all the support said it was beyound their power to change it. And it was like 170days placed at wrong character, so im playing both anyway...

• Honestly you can't call this a hotfix, its more like a downgrade...

• @Eltharyon I do believe this a good move. As I do believe the Royal Continent could be changed too to adjust the big income of new players, making the transition more soft for them. Instead of lots of Red/Black zones at Royal, switch more of those red/black maps to yellow and some to red, leaving black maps only to our north continent.. So most of starters can wander around Royal zone without expericieng alot of deaths, while mid/high players will wander in those new zones. This change its to ad…