Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 643.

• Zitat von AcOrP: „700-1100 was SBI changing the global discount from 1000 to 1500 “ Wasnt it soft capped at 1000?

• When I made this thread it wasn't to be negative, but more curious. I know what the gaming curve is for some game like with GW2 I know players that has been playing for the last 7 years. (didn't even think the game was that old) and he is still hyped about it. The comes Albion. People kill it in game and they shine, then after a while they disappear only to return after being over tiled from LoL. (Bad example, but it happened to a couple of my real life friends) So for most of the people I know …

• Zitat von Tochigit: „the problem is not the end game but the beginner game ( “ True. Beginner is to damn hard. I had to help 3 of my buddis jsut to get the wehl on the go. I would not want to start this game over ever again. Being where I am now took too long.

• Zitat von AcOrP: „The biggest change is that now all the gold orders are 30 day long it used to be 12h default. “ This came to a shock to me as well. I needed to give my potion brewer one Prime to do some potion crafting but I couldn't

• Zitat von Bajoli: „It is possible to predict the movement of the goldprice about one to three months in advance. “ I know of 2 but I have noticed that it also became a bit odd because a lot of players have settled in. 1: When its Auction time. All the cities have a synchroniced Auction time for the plots and a lot of players bit on them, to the point where they have to convert tons of gold. Just check the timers on when the Auction starts. It normally start dropping 2 - 3 days before. 2: Right b…

• End game role = try and kill the Money guild completely (Albions biggest bad guys). You'll be playing for the next 5 years Building an empire is easy. Step one, create a guild Step 2: go to every beginner city for at least for 30 min and recruit 300 players for your guild. Step 3: Get all of them to at least T5 gear. Step 4: Walk through the black zone as if you own it Step 5: Get destroyed by 20 guys in T7/T8 and wonder how you got this far

• Carleon guards doesn't deal damage

Kclikola - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Kclikola: „???? That cant be right? They are destroying me... (Mistakes were made.) “ Never mind. Faction flagged and they kill you. Normal flag and they dont do a thing. Not even at the gates, the towers does nothing.

• As a veteran at Albion playing this game on and off, I have noticed a massive trend in the game. Everyone stays for a while then leave. They don't go away for ever. But come back after a while. Now to test this I did one of my characters some harm and hopped multiple guilds to check this (this round I have been playing.) The average guild (not the big dogs included) has 40 - 70 players from witch they have 25% of players playing an average of 3 hours daily. The rest are on for maybe 2 hours week…

• Posters

Kclikola - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

After the last Merlyn update, I was really wondering, will we get to buy some of the wallpapers they have as Posters. There 2 that I will order almost instantly when I find out about it. Its the official Merlyn (faction wallpaper) and the old Beta Morgana/cursed Staff reliese Wallpaper. What do you guys think?

• Carleon guards doesn't deal damage

Kclikola - - Bugs

Beitrag

???? That cant be right? They are destroying me... (Mistakes were made.)

• Zitat von LordSilva: „Dont kill my fun m8 “ Honestly I enjoy it. It makes things more fun.

• I think most players learned the hard way.

• Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „If the death curse pops without killing them though, my DPS drops to basically zero and I have to ramp up again. “ That is true and the thing most Curse players hate. But I unserstand. But yes, most of the Cursed staffs as still basicly useless after the update. Demonic still does nothing and Greater Curse is stort of usefull if you get to 4 Vile Stacks. Life Curse is Life Curse, one cleanse and its useless. The Skull on the other hand I still love and use it in Expediti…

• Cursed Skull bug

Kclikola - - Bugs

Beitrag

I keep interrupting my own E on the Cursed Skull Even though I'm just trying to finish the channel. Its as if my Character keeps moving forward.

• Zitat von Raithe: „Cursed sickle is still bass ackwords. “ That I agree with. Also the reason I don't use it. Its too clunky. Outside of that, there is a bug with the E of the cursed skull. I think its to do with the whole movement bug we have now. I keep interrupting my own E cast time without moving at all. .

• Old market view was better

Beitrag

Well I changed my mind. New one is better. reasoning, I make more money But on y more serious note. they could make some tweaks though. Instead of showing the average price they should change the standard to the cheapest. I know IO can toggle it but most ppl (what I have seen) don't toggle it and buy the average prize items (hense i made a lot of silver) and not the cheapest.

• Ships. Корабли

Beitrag

Zitat von Boogis: „this how it will work for zones in bz “ There is one problem and most gatherers (that's really crazy) run from one point of the black zone to the other in something like 40 min give or take. The ship idea you have needs to be more profitable that those on horses in the BZ. I personally. think ships need to stay out of the BZ, however, the harbours to craft the ships need to be mainly in the BZ and only 3 - 4 harbours in the whole map (including the Royal continent) should be m…

• Old market view was better

Beitrag

I think we all just got a massive shock when we saw the new UI of the market. Even I got a shock of my life. But after using it, it became easier. The whole average thing was also one of the things that bugged me for a moment until I looked manually at all the prices. It was a bit of a pain but I got a feeling that this UI is here to stay.

• Merlyn is Live!

Kclikola - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

I'm just glad they took away the importance of GvG. The game is now more than just owning a territory.

• Zitat von EmptyPillow: „It's literally more profitable right now to let the others take your outpost, and retake it rather than killing them to defend it XDDXDXDD “ I never thought about that. Dang. I think then they should really let players earn some points for killing players. but that said. keep in mind, we are talking about former yellow zones here.