Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 472.

• Balance

Gugusteh - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von Gugusteh: „Total of weapons viable in ZvZ: 17. Total of weapons: 90 “ misconception #1 - not every weapon should be viable in "every" aspect of the game... However, every weapon should be viable in one of the aspects of the game at the very least... Some are good for PVE, some are good for gathering, some are good for solo PVP, some for small group (5-10man) some for ZvZ... Every weapon cannot be balanced to be used everywhere. It just doesn't work like that..…

• Balance

Beitrag

Introduction Here is my point of view on the current albion problem of balancing. Let me first introduce myself: I'm a player interested in everything in this game from ZvZ to Farming, crafting, ganking, gathering, theorycrafting ... I've played Healer/ DPS/ Tank / Support with a lot of different weapons and different situations. There is some viable weapons, and a lot are not usable at all and that's the main point of this post. Concrete Example On a ZvZ basis: the current meta is based on 7 DP…

• youtube.com/watch?v=UuKAnmP9l1A

• /say incorrect text

Gugusteh - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von PrintsKaspian: „Fixed an issue where text in speech bubbles would sometimes appear as gibberish / placeholder text to other players “ This is not fixed: Steps to reproduce: - stand near a player talking in /s - open the world map - wait for someone to write something in /s - close world map - enjoy

• youtube.com/watch?v=6crrxOX6Z3c I think my siegebow starts to become efficient

• Blackscreen on Login

Gugusteh - - Bugs

Beitrag

Server seems to have some problems, i can't connect (blackscreen when i try to login)... ( I couldn't connect at all to albiononline.com 5mins ago) Edit: Can't go on a guild island, it makes me blackscreen

• youtube.com/watch?v=3L6wknGnPMY

• - T8 Nodes were placed on territories to give a reward for holding them - Mages didn't exist by then - before being on territories (beta 3 ref.), T8 nodes were in the openworld and had a lot of resources. Now that we have mages to give a reward for territory holding, nodes are not necessary on those terris. A few points to note are: - solo gatherers want to be able to gather T8 - T8 nodes could be an objective for guilds (like it is sometimes) Here is my suggestion about the nodes: 2 types of T8…

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „Introducing a gear sink is probably their #1 priority. I haven't played for 8months, logged in and was laughing at the price of gear on the AH for lower tier (t4-t6, even t7) compared to what it used to be 8 months ago. At this rate, most gear (aside from t8 probably) will have no cost, and economy will tank. Hence "Gear sink that may harm PvP a lot" is a fallacy (fake assumption). If anything - gear sink keeps the economy healthy, which keeps things competitive for PVP…

• Swords still useless

Gugusteh - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Swords E are all pretty effective, the only and main problem of swords is the q stacking. Maybe adding a different way to stack with a new q could bring swords back to life. Or just buffing the heroic charges.

• Multiple Lifecurse Staffs don't stack

Gugusteh - - Bugs

Beitrag

- boltcasters - blazing staff - bloodletter - .. all those are unstackable (i'm almost sure there is some others). Making them stack the same effect seems the best solution (so 2 lifecurse stack 1 dmg reduction up to 10stacks) in terms of balance.

• Hellion hood is one of the few uncleasable CCs such as Icicle/ soulcythe/druidic sandals. Don't remove that specificity especially since locus is already a strong weapon (too strong imo).

• Risk vs Reward

Beitrag

There is a lot of factors making you win undergeared. Imo 1 tier should give 100 ip like it used to. Also there is already a big difference between tiers, i gain around 400 hp between T4 and T8 gear and this means a lot in the PvP that i do.

• Just to be more clear than my last post: Overcharge fullfills the role of gear sink BUT the current cons of overcharge are: - it accentuates the snowball (just so you know a 8.1 longbow with specs + overcharge = 2 shot 10 players [0.5s] / add a beam and its a OS). It is the same for GvG or any competitive PvP. A 8.1 longbow + 1 energy is nothing for big guilds and even less with 10 players gear. - It is also broken when playing with shitgear (4.1...) since a good raid can face anyone with it (a …

• When are you doing the rollback?

• Merlyn Update: Known Issues

Gugusteh - - Bugs

Beitrag

- Pings on map do not work anymore - you cannot inspect players spells anymore (maybe already listed) - demon armor debuff on user doesn't last long enough - demon armor buff on allies are not continuous (the refresh is not often enough/ duration of buff is too short) @PrintsKaspian

• Skill of the cape!

Gugusteh - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

there is way more op stuff in this game than a cleanse effective on roots and stuns only every 2min... You should develop your point if you want anything to happen.

• youtube.com/watch?v=-3KtsIdr56Y Twice Again !

• youtube.com/watch?v=j-fmL_9zY_c A few Dungeon Skirmishes from Merlyn I hope you enjoy !

• Zitat von Tazzik: „You should increase the bitrate you record/render in “ i've got already 135 000 000 bit/s the saturation comes from the Youtube Encoding...